Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Mr. Priano please forgive me for getting slightly off topic here, having a racing forum site also, I know it can be irritating.
After reading Kothar44 posts it has been stuck in my craw all day and felt compelled to respond.
As someone who is also in their 50's, living on a tight disability income for the last seven yrs. and in failing health I can relate to your situation. I have a smart phone, wheel and racing seat. All of which i had to make great sacrifices to attain.
Trading, selling, going w/o meds. and starving just to enjoy the one thng I enjoy most.
It`s a real pleasure for me if i can help you or anybody else , with a health problem or not, to steal some good time to their sometime hard days.
I receive so much messages about this almost everyday. This make my life better for sure.

Have good day playing gt.

Just my thoughts on what is or has transpired. Praiano has contributed emensly to this game for about 4 years. He as well as others are not in the same financial boat as others.I myself am also an older player.If you can afford internet then you do not a phone to enjoy his contribution to the game.There are things in life that are not free be glad most of his tunes are.Enjoy what you are getting for nothing because most things in life cost something.

"500
ACURA HSC ( Available in a few days in my garage) a superior top 3 cars for sure even with the tunes that have to come."

I was wondering when one of your favorites from GT5 was going to be updated. Now we all have the answer.

Next BIG release
Volkswagen Sirocco GT24 (Volks Motorsport) 08
Toyota 86GT 15th Anniv Edition 12
Jaguar XKR-S 11
RUF RGT 00
Mazda Furai 08
Abarth 500 09
Acura HSC 04

And also 8 touring cars . All of them at 600pp less a 585pp and a 595pp that don´t reach the limit.
Even like this they are all in the same 0.400 on a Suzuka lap. This promess very hard battle online.

Audi Abt Audi TT-R ’02 600pp
Audi A4 Touring Car ’04 600pp
Opel Astra V8 Coupé (Opel Team Phoenix) ’00 600pp
Opel Calibra Touring Car ’94 585pp
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA ’08 600pp
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car 600pp
Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ’00 600pp
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car 595pp

"500
ACURA HSC ( Available in a few days in my garage) a superior top 3 cars for sure even with the tunes that have to come."

I was wondering when one of your favorites from GT5 was going to be updated. Now we all have the answer.
Very fast car, i´m 7:05.xxx spor medium tires, on nordschleife offline at racing cruising speed with it. Will be hard for me to catch the ghost with another car,sure i`ll look for one ....:scared:👍

Next BIG release
Jaguar XKR-S 11
RUF RGT 00
Mazda Furai 08
Abarth 500 09
Acura HSC 04

And also 8 touring cars . All of them at 600pp less a 585pp and a 595pp that don´t reach the limit.
Even like this they are all in the same 0.400 on a Suzuka lap. This promess very hard battle online.

What? No GT-R R35 Touring car? :)

Last edited:
I don't want to perpetuate this non-issue, but I think some of you misunderstood both Kothar44's words, and his intentions. Perhaps he also misunderstood the availability of exclusive tunes for donors as well as app owners. It's clear to me that he was not demanding anything, ranting, or even asking for special treatment. It seemed to me a very polite request for a system whereby non-smartphone owners can access exclusive tunes, and clearly there is such a system in place. That's all.

Hello. Thanks lot for the donation.
Of course i´ll do the tunes, 450PP sport tires is the kind we must enjoy with my friends online.
Rod FF are the cars that can support racig tires in GT6. I´ve tested it already, it´s still not so grippy as GT5 but at least it´s drivable, for who like this.
They will be both in the next release next week. I´m finishing some touring cars right now.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you very much, looking forward to those tunes.

Oh yes, I have also discovered that racing tires in GT6 can be used with FF road cards. If my memory serves me correctly, in Tsukuba when driving Euro-R Accord my laptime was 2 seconds faster with Racing Soft tires than with Sports Soft tires. This was with stock suspension. Now I'm just waiting for your tune to see how the Euro-R will transform to proper racing machine. If you got the time, please test how your Euro-R tune performs with the Racing tires too because I'm planning to make some laps on Tsukuba with Euro-R and Racing tires fitted (have done that already with stock suspension).

Sprinter Trueno GP-APEX also benefits greatly from Racing tires, even it is a FR road car. The difference in laptime in Tsukuba was even greater than with Euro-R Accord. So please, when you do the tune for AE86 GT-APEX, test it with Racing tires too and you will see what I mean. I tuned my AE86's suspension for Nordschleife and it seems to work on every other track very well too. My best laptime in Nordschleife was 6:57.xxx with my 450PP tune using Racing Softs. I recommend you to try this car yourself in Nordschleife.

I don't want to perpetuate this non-issue, but I think some of you misunderstood both Kothar44's words, and his intentions. Perhaps he also misunderstood the availability of exclusive tunes for donors as well as app owners. It's clear to me that he was not demanding anything, ranting, or even asking for special treatment. It seemed to me a very polite request for a system whereby non-smartphone owners can access exclusive tunes, and clearly there is such a system in place. That's all.

I disagree regarding the politeness, but understand his and your argument and points and believe they are fair points. But when I contribute to the community and general vibe and firm words such as 'extremely disappointed', 'locked' and 'dictate' you cant help but add bad tone to the text. :odd:

But, its all good now, lets get back to the tunes so we can kick all those non-Praiano-tuners to the curb 👍

I disagree regarding the politeness, but understand his and your argument and points and believe they are fair points. But when I contribute to the community and general vibe and firm words such as 'extremely disappointed', 'locked' and 'dictate' you cant help but add bad tone to the text. :odd:

But, its all good now, lets get back to the tunes so we can kick all those non-Praiano-tuners to the curb 👍
I would like to move along also. But I want to add this: Perhaps it's a cultural thing. I don't know where you are from, but I am a disabled lawyer in the US. In my world, people customarily use direct language that sometimes offends people from other countries or cultures. No offense is intended, just direct, clear, communication. I have often found myself in Japan or Germany wondering how I stuck my foot in my mouth and offended colleagues, when I was only trying to be clear. Obviously, I had some cultural lessons to learn. I did not perceive Kothar's words to be impolite whatsoever, perhaps because we're from the same region in the US.

What? No GT-R R35 Touring car? :)
:lol: i need to breathe first, then i´ll do some more for the second touring wave.
The very good thing is that those cars are very close in performance. I can imagine championship with a lot of people on track with different cars each... fighting for positions.
It´s also possible to fine tune the PP exactly to match all the cars perfectly .

I recently acquire the app on the android and tried the tunes myself. I was looking for some great tunes for the 86 trueno but found nothing. What I did was tested the tune on the Mazda Roadster RS NC which have almost the same pp and same weight curve and ran the 86 on deep forest. Amazing! I just found a suitable tune for my hachi roku (although I just took it out from another car.) Would you recommend to use the tunes on other vehicles with the same drive type?

I would like to move along also. But I want to add this: Perhaps it's a cultural thing. I don't know where you are from, but I am a disabled lawyer in the US. In my world, people customarily use direct language that sometimes offends people from other countries or cultures. No offense is intended, just direct, clear, communication. I have often found myself in Japan or Germany wondering how I stuck my foot in my mouth and offended colleagues, when I was only trying to be clear. Obviously, I had some cultural lessons to learn. I did not perceive Kothar's words to be impolite whatsoever, perhaps because we're from the same region in the US.

Pinned the tail on the donkey :) - Aussie living in Chicago for 2 years now. Cheers.

I recently acquire the app on the android and tried the tunes myself. I was looking for some great tunes for the 86 trueno but found nothing. What I did was tested the tune on the Mazda Roadster RS NC which have almost the same pp and same weight curve and ran the 86 on deep forest. Amazing! I just found a suitable tune for my hachi roku (although I just took it out from another car.) Would you recommend to use the tunes on other vehicles with the same drive type?
Thanks for your help.
Yes of course i still don´t have a lot of tunes in my garage, but it´s only 2 months and it´s a big job to do all this.
With the time i will have most of the cars done. Time, just time, car after car.

Thanks for your help.
Yes of course i still don´t have a lot of tunes in my garage, but it´s only 2 months and it´s a big job to do all this.
With the time i will have most of the cars done. Time, just time, car after car.

I will have your word for it. More power to your work and keep it coming. :cheers::gtplanet:

There appears to be an error in the rear toe angle setting of the CLK Touring Car. The sheet has -6.00. I set mine at .06 which is more in keeping with your usual setting. The car handles very well but you may find something I am missing. Thanks for the tunes

There appears to be an error in the rear toe angle setting of the CLK Touring Car. The sheet has -6.00. I set mine at .06 which is more in keeping with your usual setting. The car handles very well but you may find something I am missing. Thanks for the tunes
Sorry, it´s a negative value at the rear TOE of the CLK touring car must read -0,06

Next BIG release
Jaguar XKR-S 11
RUF RGT 00
Mazda Furai 08
Abarth 500 09
Acura HSC 04

When do you plan on releasing this soon to be amazing cars?

Mr.P
Some correction on Abarth 500 '09 using your Power Tunes.
Power Limiter 92.2, Power 236 HP instead of PL 97.9 & 239 BHP

Can't get right PP and transmission tune with 97.9 PL

Mr.P
Some correction on Abarth 500 '09 using your Power Tunes.
Power Limiter 92.2, Power 236 HP instead of PL 97.9 & 239 BHP

Can't get right PP and transmission tune with 97.9 PL
Hello ,you´re right, also the Jaguar in this case, because of oil change first that i didn´t do. Need also a semi racing exhaust on the lambo diablo GT2 update. But now it´s corrected , my quality control Dan tell this to me yesterday;).
Thank you.

Also for
Calibra Touring Car '94: typo on Engine, it should Stage 3 not standard
Astra V8 Coupe (Phoenix) '00 : 1st gear should 3.062 not 3.620.

Love all your Touring Tunes.

Thanks

Also for
Calibra Touring Car '94: typo on Engine, it should Stage 3 not standard
Astra V8 Coupe (Phoenix) '00 : 1st gear should 3.062 not 3.620.

Love all your Touring Tunes.

Thanks
Thanks, i need to pay more attention to this. I don´t like to enter datas ... it take time and i prefer to spend it driving....
Have a good drive.

In case you're wondering who the unknown person was that made the donation to you - it was me. I've received so much enjoyment from your GT 5 and GT 6 Tunes. Many thanks, my friend!

Vernon Massengill

In case you're wondering who the unknown person was that made the donation to you - it was me. I've received so much enjoyment from your GT 5 and GT 6 Tunes. Many thanks, my friend!

Vernon Massengill
Thanks for the donation, sent the tunes with the furi inside.
Have a good drive.

Android Users: App has been updated to version 1.05 which has 84 tunes in total. Well done Praiano :D

As always if you have any app questions or discussion direct it to the app thread which I've linked in my signature below.

Cheers :cheers:

Back