Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
As soon as your app. for gt6 is out I'll happily purchase it. But could you bring out updates for it? While I had the gt5 app. I still was going thru the forum for the most of your tunes and not the app. I'll gladly pay to have all the tunes on the app.and have it updated weekly/ monthly.
Keep up to great work as I'm patiently waiting for my crew chief's return!:banghead:

Looking at doing monthly updates for the next app, although if there is a special reason then we can update more often. :)

The new app will be very tablet friendly too, which makes it better for those who have a tablet sitting/mounted to their wheel :D

Howdy Macaense,

We will be publishing the Android App first followed by a possible iOS app. We really want an iOS app as well but there are increased costs with Apple and we only operate on a small budget. The price of this may need to be factored into the app price, but we will just see how it goes.

We also still have a bit of work to complete before the app is ready, so by the time it is ready Mr. P should have a few tunes for ya'll :)

Thanks for your interest mate!
I don't know the amount of increased costs for the iOS app. Me myself will gladly pay some extra costs for the app.
Also when there's some possibilities to enlarge the budget of yours let me know or PM.

Greetz

GT6 Senna edition just arrived here a few minutes ago. Day 1 for me. A lot of coffe and at least 20H playing before sleeping.I don't answer the phone and my kids will have to fried some eggs today.
:cheers: I'm a happy man.

Hello Mr Praiano
great news! then? you tested? what do you think?
good game, good luck and see you soon 👍

Hey Praiano, very good to see you here for #6. Been using your tunes in #5 and you have some great ones.
I don't have the extra cash for another wheel at the moment, but will in time and using a standard controller. Any advice for those like me?

Hello Mr Praiano
great news! then? you tested? what do you think?
good game, good luck and see you soon 👍
Busy to make some big money at this moment.:eek: Good feeling with the cars , i love the mustang , M4 and Lotus europa. No tuning for the moment but i'll have a lot of things to do in a few with my garage full of top cars. This is going to be great !!! FXX , here i come.

Hey Praiano, very good to see you here for #6. Been using your tunes in #5 and you have some great ones.
I don't have the extra cash for another wheel at the moment, but will in time and using a standard controller. Any advice for those like me?
Thanks, sure a wheel make a big difference , not in speed but in feeling and pleasure. Personally, i can't go back to controller , never.
I hope you can buy one in a few. Generally my tunes are working well with controller, at least this is what are saying most of the users. My cars are well balanced basics tunes , that everyone can adapt to his own style.
I hope you'll send me some feed back when you'll test my first GT6 cars. Then we'll know this.

3H to reload the patch.....:ill::irked::lol: but it pay.

Looking forward to your new Formula Gran Turismo tune for the new season of the World Championship so I can seriously compete with Immortalpilot... until then have fun!
255tbbt.jpg

RT Racing Co. - Powered by Honda - Tuned by Praiano
www.rtracing.co

Of course my friend, yours pics are fantastics, i don't have this gift you have to take some good pictures.
I think a ENZO FXX will be the first one.:cheers:

Laurent , don't forget to tune the Pagani Huayra 👍 , very fantastic car as stock in 15th anniversary look.
good work and fun

Massimo

Looking forward to your new Formula Gran Turismo tune for the new season of the World Championship so I can seriously compete with Immortalpilot... until then have fun!
255tbbt.jpg

RT Racing Co. - Powered by Honda - Tuned by Praiano
www.rtracing.co
I painted my HSV the same color:P

Have fun with GT6 Sir P!

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Tune updated at 600PP sport tires. This is the best range for the car and racing tires are not working well with it. 1:56.xxx at Suzuka and 6:30 on the Nordschleife. Ready to race against the best 600PP , McLaren MP4 ....

2007_ferrari_fxx_2_dr_coupe-pic-4855868885869588802.jpeg

ferrari enzo fxx 2007.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
WITCHCRAFT!

I'm in awe of what you managed to do with this. A whiff of under steer, if you plow through a corner, to help you control the car. Turn in is amazing and acceleration is linear and very easy to control.

Lift off oversteer is progressive and easy to control, however braking with any sort of steering input is very tough. The rear chases the front no matter what, so braking in a straight line is a must.

Tested on Racing Hard tyres.

Not necessarily 'tamed' but this is a weapon. Nice mate

Last edited:
awesome stuff can't wait to get home from work and give this a try :)
It's a good car but don't wait a perfect driving feeling. Like some others powerfull cars i've driven till now, there is a strange sudden grip happening on the front wheels, i don't know what it is, driving input?? too much weight transfer... I've tested a lot of settings against this but no 100% good results for the moment. This car is magic on speed grip tracks like apricot hill. Very fun ,and perfect to race with friends.
Laurent , don't forget to tune the Pagani Huayra 👍 , very fantastic car as stock in 15th anniversary look.
good work and fun

Massimo
I have the 2 Huayra , the '13 is very strange and have a strange pivot, oversteer a lot, i'll see.
The Stielow Engineering Red Devil is fantastic stock. A real pleasure to drive, my best feeling till now, the GT40 '69 this time is very good too, 100% better than GT5.

Thank you very much praiano, great tune !
You're welcome, enjoy your drive.

Have a good night everybody, back to my rig. I've sleep 2H last night, good thing is that there is no problems if i really sleep at the wheell.:banghead:

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Have you made it around the 'Ring with the FXX yet?
Yes, i've tested it at 600PP using PL with Racing Hard. It's 6:28'xxx, not so bad for a temperamental car like this. The ring is not the best for it.
The FXX tune is amazing. Thank you!
You're welcome. I'll come back on it for sure, i need to feel GT6 in my G27. Still trying to understand some strange reactions, specially with over 600PP cars.
WITCHCRAFT!

I'm in awe of what you managed to do with this. A whiff of under steer, if you plow through a corner, to help you control the car. Turn in is amazing and acceleration is linear and very easy to control.

Lift off oversteer is progressive and easy to control, however braking with any sort of steering input is very tough. The rear chases the front no matter what, so braking in a straight line is a must.

Tested on Racing Hard tyres.

Not necessarily 'tamed' but this is a weapon. Nice mate
This is it, exactly !!! You describe it right in the middle. Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

FERRARI ENZO FXX '07 // 633PP // RACING HARD
This is my first tune in GT6. I've made this car as close as possible as stock,I've only add a suspension, triple plates clutch kit, LSD and Racing Brakes.
The tuning sheet wil be changed later , that's why you don't have some of those parts writen on it.

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Thank you sir!

Last edited:
Tune link fixed, sorry. Can you please delete the picture of this page above?? Thanks.

I'm driving the Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale '11 and i think it's a fantastic car ,like this stock. I will make a tune but i'll stay with this one also, without touching anything ,without any kind of aids.Pure pleasure , this car is so good to drive.... Amazing

Back