Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Greetings Praiano - First off I need to say thank you very much as I had used more than 100 of your tunes with great success in GT 5.

Good job on the Audi LMS Ultra (ASTP) '12. As you said the rear still kicks out a little bit on entry but NOW it is very predictable and controllable.

I put in my stock (no power or weight mods) car and won the 15 minute race at Apricot Hill (ia group) with all aids off but ABS 1.

Thanks again, I am glad to see you finally received your game and are able to enjoy it.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it felt yesterday. But i can tell you, in the end of session i had lots of grip and endless cornering speed. It's about learning how to break into the corner and - especially - in slow sections, it's all about throttle control to keep the grip-level, instead of loosing it.
Couldn't agree more. I posted that before I saw that our busy friend was on to the Ultra. I golded the International A Dream Car in the Audi - but I had just done the 125 Kart race and I think that stood me in good stead! :) To be honest I was actually using the break drag to go into the corners - you kind of get used to it. I agree with you Mac about how awesome the BMW GT3 (Thanks heaps Praiano) - I can't believe how hard you can push it. Stay clear of the rumble strips and its a killer. I can tell you the that the rain event in Int A is a killer. Ive had a crack but need to go back tomorrow with my head screwed on right. I am in Praiano's tuned Alpha sliding everywhere, trying to chase down an FXX that seems glued to the track. Going to take lots of patience.

mp7
Hi Praiano,
I see you are tuning a lot and you seem to be having fun. Like that!!!
Have a question for the Lambo:
Does the GT'00 have the same problem with racing and sport tires like the CSL?

I was driving that GT yesterday with racing hards and it was almost impossible to control. So I wanted you to ask you about this tune what could be wrong or why a praiano tune is so hard to control...but after reading this post above I might know the reason...can you confirm that?

thx and keep on driving and tuning and enjoying!!!
Yes, that's it, more i play more i'm convicted that RS tires are not for road cars anymore. I agree with this. Have a good drive.
Only one thing dear praiano - thank you very much ;-D
You're welcome, there is so much to come, now i'm going to publish the TOYOTA MR2 G limited '97 450PP SH, this car i is always in my top list. It was so unbalanced in GT6 (i think all the GT serie) Now it's a dream MR that gives a lot of driving sensations.
><(((((°>°°°°°

The TZ3 Stradale is a monster with 1225 HP and the tune. It launches like a rocket to 350 KM/H. I just completed everything in the game, i would never expect it for a 17 year old kid.

Yes, that's it, more i play more i'm convicted that RS tires are not for road cars anymore. I agree with this. Have a good drive.

You're welcome, there is so much to come, now i'm going to publish the TOYOTA MR2 G limited '97 450PP SH, this car i is always in my top list. It was so unbalanced in GT6 (i think all the GT serie) Now it's a dream MR that gives a lot of driving sensations.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi I found that the G Limited is faster with the supercharger upgrade. And you can dial out the rampant oversteer into a spin by putting the front dampers harder than the rear at say 8kg/5kg or for a loser feel 6/8kg..

Hi Praiano, would you ever be interested in tuning the ktm x-bow either Street or R anytime soon, or is it a car that doesn't interest you at the moment?

The TZ3 Stradale is a monster with 1225 HP and the tune. It launches like a rocket to 350 KM/H. I just completed everything in the game, i would never expect it for a 17 year old kid.
Hi,now i understand your question about "why i'm using power limiter..??" i'm using just to fit in a PP range. Till 90% no problem. It seems that you don't like power lmiter, a TZ3 1225 HP??? i didn' know it could all this.
Anyway, have fun.
Hi I found that the G Limited is faster with the supercharger upgrade. And you can dial out the rampant oversteer into a spin by putting the front dampers harder than the rear at say 8kg/5kg or for a loser feel 6/8kg..
I have a very good tune for it to publish, it's very well balanced, no more the huge oversteer, without ballast. Just need time to publish, today.

Hi Praiano, would you ever be interested in tuning the ktm x-bow either Street or R anytime soon, or is it a car that doesn't interest you at the moment?
Sure i'll tune this driving machine, but i can't tell you when. I'll start it tomorrow ,but i already have around 10 cars in a tuning process.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Praiano,

I just would like to confirm that you had realized that the damper extension and compression are now in a different order in the tuning menu on GT6 but still in the same previous order on your tuning sheet. I hope I'm doing it right by inversing them when I enter your tunes.

Beside that, just wanted to say thank you to my favorite Gran Turismo Engineer.

Cheers,

Hi Praiano,

I just would like to confirm that you had realized that the damper extension and compression are now in a different order in the tuning menu on GT6 but still in the same previous order on your tuning sheet. I hope I'm doing it right by inversing them when I enter your tunes.

Beside that, just wanted to say thank you to my favorite Gran Turismo Engineer.

Cheers,
Yes , i've spent the 2 first hours jumping like a kanguru. I was talking about it in the FITT thread.
My tuning sheet is from GT5, i'll receive a new one this week. Of course you need to invert the value, but if you read the setting line, no problem , Extension and Compression is writen there.
Thanks anyway, have a good drive.

AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA (AUDI SPORT TEAM PHOENIX) '12 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

Click on the picture to access the setting sheet.

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
Will any of the cars you tune that aren't specifically designed for the Anniversary cars still work on them.

Will any of the cars you tune that aren't specifically designed for the Anniversary cars still work on them.
I didn't check for this one, but i think there is no reason, the anniv cars are generally a bit more poweerfull.. That's all, but i'll test it when i'll have time. If you did it first ,send me some feedback please.
Thanks.

Hi,now i understand your question about "why i'm using power limiter..??" i'm using just to fit in a PP range. Till 90% no problem. It seems that you don't like power lmiter, a TZ3 1225 HP??? i didn' know it could all this.
Anyway, have fun.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Yeah lol, it's a monster. Maybe the power limiter is the reason i can't get the gears to the right digits for 1st and second one.

The main reason i don't use a power limiter is because i don't want to hold back power. The top speed slows down if i do so, am I correct? Or does it only decrease PP?

Most important thing for me is speed and that the car turns sharp in corners so i don't have to brake a lot. I also appreciate grip for tight corners.

I used your M3 CSL tuned and I don't know what happened but....no matter how fast or slow I was going, if I hit the curbs on Nurburgring the car would immediately drive on two wheels. Also for some reason your Diablo tune doesn't work for me unless I have TC on 5 and Racing Soft tires on, and it's still not very stable....I keep spinning around. I use pad.

Any tips?

TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 // 450PP // SPORT HARD

Wonderful pilot car with an amazing top speed for his class.
I've forgot to say, WHEELS =INCH UP:2 Only stock wheels.

Last edited:
I used your M3 CSL tuned and I don't know what happened but....no matter how fast or slow I was going, if I hit the curbs on Nurburgring the car would immediately drive on two wheels. Also for some reason your Diablo tune doesn't work for me unless I have TC on 5 and Racing Soft tires on, and it's still not very stable....I keep spinning around. I use pad.

Any tips?
I'll check the M3 , sorry no tip for the Diablo, for me it's perfect, for a 600PP on Sport soft tires.
Perhaps need to use the R2 of the controller or R3 ??!!! I don't know... long time i don't use DS3.
Try to low LSD accel a bit , you'll feel more comfortable out corner. Of course, don't use it with racing tires. All the street cars i've driven with racing till now are horrible and unpredictabe.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

I'll check the M3 , sorry no tip for the Diablo, for me it's perfect, for a 600PP on Sport soft tires.
Perhaps need to use the R2 of the controller or R3 ??!!! I don't know... long time i don't use DS3.
Try to low LSD accel a bit , you'll feel more comfortable out corner. Of course, don't use it with racing tires. All the street cars i've driven with racing till now are horrible and unpredictabe.
><(((((°>°°°°°°
I will adjust the LSD thanks. The rest of your tunes have been amazing so far, especially the GT500 one, it blew my mind away. As for the M3, it was very hard for me to not hit any curbs on Nurb because the car would immediately drive on two wheels....physics did not help there. Thanks for all the work though.

I used your M3 CSL tuned and I don't know what happened but....no matter how fast or slow I was going, if I hit the curbs on Nurburgring the car would immediately drive on two wheels...
Any tips?

Maybe it's about the Extension-Compression switched order confusion?! It should be much clearly revealed.

Maybe it's about the Extension-Compression switched order confusion?! It should be much clearly revealed.
Yes Dan, it can be, but on my tune sheet it's writen, compression and extension, even if the order is inverted. I'll have a new adapted tune sheet in a few that Daryl is making for me.:D 👍
Have a good day my friend, i have a new GT6 450PP weapon, let meet us online with Cy & Co

Cannot wait to try this after a snowy day of work! Thanks!

I've forgot to say, WHEELS =INCH UP:2

Hi did you try the car with normal wheel? With 1 inch up the handling/ traction was much lower than with standard wheels but I don't try 2 inch up just yet. Hopefully I can test tonight thanks for the tune.

It might be just my experience but I tried your tune on my Ford Shelby GT500 15th Anniversario and the car barely turns, the brakes are terrible IMO but acceleration and top speed speed was pretty great overall. I don't know if your tune has an impact on driving aids but on career, I always drive with the default aids.

Laurent,

No rush, I know you have your hands full, when you have time...
...could you tell me if the tune for the Audi R8 LMP '01 you created for GT5.
is applicable to the car in GT6? Was my favorite LMP in GT5 (had 4 :D).

I bought one last night, feels pretty good stock, actually.
Unfortunately they did not update the dash graphics like they did for the 2J :grumpy:.

Valeu amigo! (means "thanks friend")--for the Engrish-enforcement patrol. ;)

Last edited:
Laurent,

No rush, I know you have your hands full, when you have time...
...could you tell me if the tune for the Audi R8 LMP '01 you created for GT5.
is applicable to the car in GT6? Was my favorite LMP in GT5 (had 4 :D).

I bought one last night, feels pretty good stock, actually.
Unfortunately they did not update the dash graphics like they did for the 2J :grumpy:.

Valeu amigo! (means "thanks friend")--for the Engrish-enforcement patrol. ;)
Ok friend, i'll check for you.

I don't understand one thing.. ?? Why PD make so nice night circuit and race and absolutely no lights on the cars??? I did the night master right now, my NSX 04 was completly in the black , couldn't see anything. After i've take the 111R and it was just a few better. Not so much.
Crazy PD , they put stars and no light for the racers look at the stars ?????:confused:
Just imposible to use night for racing in this conditions, a lot of things that will not be used by anybody, or some few cars have lights???

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

I don't understand one thing.. ?? Why PD make so nice night circuit and race and absolutely no lights on the cars??? I did the night master right now, my NSX 04 was completly in the black , couldn't see anything. After i've take the 111R and it was just a few better. Not so much.
Crazy PD , they put stars and no light for the racers look at the stars ?????:confused:
Just imposible to use night for racing in this conditions, a lot of things that will not be used by anybody, or some few cars have lights???

><(((((°>°°°°°°°
Exactly. I also wanted to run some laps at Silverstone at 9am - cockpit view, cloudy. I couldn't see anything. Absolutely nothing. No chance to read the info on the ingame-wheel, neither could see smth on the outside. Totally annoying. Hopefully fixed soon.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Yes, I find that odd too, reminded me of doing night TTs in 2J with ghost lights to illuminate the way.
...but now we can play Columbus sails to Le Mans and find our way by the stars... :boggled:
...next will be wind currents, and land sail cars (they are trikes too). :lol:

New-release, so hopefully they get that sorted out along with gear boxes, brakes, etc. bugs.
Not all is bad, some garages are probably exploding by now...:sly:

Last edited:
View attachment 88942

👍 you're damn right mister Pedaltotheend!!!
Imagine PD would give us a "you are not allowed to use any praiano63-tunes restricted" seasonal.
The Lambo Nordschleife seasonal in GT5 would be easy compared to this.:banghead:

LMAO!!! I second the motion. Praiano is definitely the man, hough I don't wanna take anything away from Motor City Hami or the other elite tuners. I have no idea how they do it, but I'm glad they do!

Last edited:
I didn't check for this one, but i think there is no reason, the anniv cars are generally a bit more poweerfull.. That's all, but i'll test it when i'll have time. If you did it first ,send me some feedback please.
Thanks.
Its just as you said Praiano, the 15th Ann. cars are on steroids - that's all. Tunes works just fine in them :-)

Back