Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
Thanks for those tunes..
Could I possibly ask for a tune for the xanavi nismo gt-r 03 or possibly the 08..
I loved these cars on gt5 but they ain't quite right on gt6 and I can't find a tune for either..
Thanks again for your work..

HONDA NSX R `02 //550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

73296a.jpg

View attachment 139709
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°
The Queen of the 550pp/sport-tyres cars :)

Thanks for those tunes..
Could I possibly ask for a tune for the xanavi nismo gt-r 03 or possibly the 08..
I loved these cars on gt5 but they ain't quite right on gt6 and I can't find a tune for either..
Thanks again for your work..
You´re welcome.
I´m testing some olders JGTC cars, the Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA ’01 is already very good stock. I´ll publish some of them soon.
The Queen of the 550pp/sport-tyres cars :)
You´re so right...!! Have a good drive.

prof 1. Page can ı see all your tune?do you Update First page tune list?
Yes, all my tunes are on the first page list. All the APP tunes are updated every week. Some in my GTP garage still have the before 1.04 brake balance but you have a link to correct them.
Cambers also, perhaps you can find some with some negative value, some few of the first ones.
All my cambers must be setted to 0.00 both front and rear.

Tnx for your answer praiano,I follow your tunes all the way from gt5 an have them all,I would like to see a time attack evo from you if you fill like some day,tnx you again for your tune they make us better.

Long time follower & fan of your shop man! Probably the best one on GTP. I was wondering if you could do a setup on the Lamborghini Miura at 550PP. Thing is pretty wild out of the box and thought THE MASTER could tame it! :bowdown:

Long time follower & fan of your shop man! Probably the best one on GTP. I was wondering if you could do a setup on the Lamborghini Miura at 550PP. Thing is pretty wild out of the box and thought THE MASTER could tame it! :bowdown:
Hi, thanks for the kind words but there is no master or best tuner here. I build my cars to be easy to drive fast , perhaps that´s why i have some success. That´s all.
For the Miura i have tuned it and i will release for APP & IOS in a few days, middle of the week, together with M5 , updated M3 CSL, Cadillac CTS-V Coupe ’11, for the 550PP ..... and some others.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°//

Hi, thanks for the kind words but there is no master or best tuner here. I build my cars to be easy to drive fast , perhaps that´s why i have some success. That´s all.
For the Miura i have tuned it and i will release for APP & IOS in a few days, middle of the week, together with M5 , updated M3 CSL, Cadillac CTS-V Coupe ’11, for the 550PP ..... and some others.
Have a good day.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°//

Next APP update for tomorrow perhaps, i´ll send the file to Daisey right now.

Cadilllac CTS-V Coupé 2011
BMW M5 2005
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI S. C T II 2004
Lamborghini Miura P400 Betone Prototype 1967
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione 2008
Mercedes Benz SL500 (R230) 2002
BMW M3 CSL 2003(tune update)

EDIT: Update will be wednesday says my friend Daisey.

Last edited:
hi prof ı save Money (find very easy way earn Money 3 hour-15 million) bought miura 550 pp monza rs tire 1.39.7xx ı wait ur tune miura. car is not stabil .and ı wait speedsteer turbo/ lotus esprit 350/m3 coupe 07 pls add ur tune plan)) ı think monza is Best for test .ı request try these cars on monza pls thx for all

hi prof ı save Money (find very easy way earn Money 3 hour-15 million) bought miura 550 pp monza rs tire 1.39.7xx ı wait ur tune miura. car is not stabil .and ı wait speedsteer turbo/ lotus esprit 350/m3 coupe 07 pls add ur tune plan)) ı think monza is Best for test .ı request try these cars on monza pls thx for all
Good, the Miura is a very good buy. You´ll be very happy with it for sure. It´s a dominant 550PP.
The Lotus 350 will be in the next release. I have to test the M3 `07 . I don´t tune specially for monza.... 3 turns 3 chicanes track, not my kind of circuit.
Have a good drive.

Good, the Miura is a very good buy. You´ll be very happy with it for sure. It´s a dominant 550PP.
The Lotus 350 will be in the next release. I have to test the M3 `07 . I don´t tune specially for monza.... 3 turns 3 chicanes track, not my kind of circuit.
Have a good drive.

I have less than 20m money to buy cars. Are the Miura the fastest for 550pp Sir?

Hello together ;)
I have a little problem with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 & Ultra Team Phoenix '12. Especially Team Phoenix.
I tried a lot of Setup's from all Tuners in this Forum and my own but the result is different as usual.
The car won't drive clean.
Only little bit of steering will be enough to kick out with the rear. Chattering aside.
Or more specifically the car likes stubborn as a mule. ;)
Is this an new phenomenon?
Thank you in advance!

Hello together ;)
I have a little problem with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 & Ultra Team Phoenix '12. Especially Team Phoenix.
I tried a lot of Setup's from all Tuners in this Forum and my own but the result is different as usual.
The car won't drive clean.
Only little bit of steering will be enough to kick out with the rear. Chattering aside.
Or more specifically the car likes stubborn as a mule. ;)
Is this an new phenomenon?
Thank you in advance!
Hello.
For me , all the R8 LMS are broken or coded wrong (programmatically) from PD. You can reduce the bad anoying oversteer a bit using extreme settings but it still will be a slow car difficult to control comparing to the others.
Audi R8 LMS – Team Oreca ’106
Audi R8 LMS ultra ’126
Audi R8 LMS ultra (Audi Sport Team Phoenix) ’12
Audi R8 LMS ’09
Audi R8 LMS (Team PlayStation) ’09

Back