Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
MERCEDES BENZ SL55 AMG (R230) `02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES
Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

^ Thanks for this, its a lot of fun even with SMs! 👍

If i had to buy only one of those old racers, it would be the Ferrari 330 P4 ’67 first, a bit faster and very fun to pilot.

It is absolutely true. In an online room with my friends the 330 P4 is competitive also with the GT 500 cars at 600pp. An incredible speed but not in my pocket ( for the moment....)

I used this car 1st time tonight, bone stock on RH, except for BB adjust. :)
This car can punch well above its weight even stock! :crazy:
They really worked on it since GT5, I am amazed! :dopey:
Looking forward to your tune Prof. P63. :drool:

Last edited:
Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for your excellent X-bow R tune. I can report that it works very well even with 520hp :D

Could you please try and tune a Dodge Viper ACR running Sport Softs and 995hp for the Nurburgring?

Once again, Many thanks for the tunes.

Hello. Daisey have a prolem with his internet connection that will be fixed only day 2 of april ,he will not able to install the update till this date
For this time the new update with the 5 old racers will be published in my GTP garage first.
Sorry for this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

ALFA ROMEO GIULIA TZ2 Carrozzata... `65 // 550PP // RACING TIRES
1965-Alfa-Romeo-TZ2-Zagato-02.jpg

Alfa romeo Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata... 65.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Bonjour Praiano, avec tout ces bolides de 20 millions, dis-moi...
, est-ce que le glitch de la mercedes fonctionne encore à ce jour ?

Bonjour Praiano, avec tout ces bolides de 20 millions, dis-moi...
, est-ce que le glitch de la mercedes fonctionne encore à ce jour ?
I did it with the M4 at this time, that´s why i can make so much tunes today, it´s not possible anymore. We have to write in english in the forum....
Nous devons écrire en anglais dans le forum.
Bonne soirée mon ami.

Okay, review time!

Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Racer '69:

Turns like most muscle cars, and rockets out of the straights. Very nice tune overall. I couldn' t get your gears, so I used the guide to make them myself, which turned out good.

Ford:
I've driven this thing stock in Championships before, and it was terrible. First gear sucked, slow as hell, and handled terrible. Your tune took everything except first gear away (nature of the car, having only 4 gears).

Ferrari:

Turns out I did have this! Much, much better than the Ford as far as lap times go. The extra gear helps immensely. The tune is very nice, handles well for a car that old, and the gears are smooth. I just wish the other racers could keep up with the car.

I did it with the M4 at this time, that´s why i can make so much tunes today, it´s not possible anymore. We have to write in english in the forum....
Nous devons écrire en anglais dans le forum.
Bonne soirée mon ami.

Well i'm so sorry.
I understand it, but my question was to much complicated to ask it in english.
And i use french to be sure understood.
Thanks a lot for your clear response my friend.
Realy appreciate.

Hello. Daisey have a prolem with his internet connection that will be fixed only day 2 of april ,he will not able to install the update till this date
For this time the new update with the 5 old racers will be published in my GTP garage first.
Sorry for this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi ladies and gents. Ive found some temporary internet at a cafe and have updated the apps. Android users should see it within a couple of hours. Apple users; same story unfortunately, you will see it when Apple approves it. :)

Okay, review time!

Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 Racer '69:

Turns like most muscle cars, and rockets out of the straights. Very nice tune overall. I couldn' t get your gears, so I used the guide to make them myself, which turned out good.

Ford:
I've driven this thing stock in Championships before, and it was terrible. First gear sucked, slow as hell, and handled terrible. Your tune took everything except first gear away (nature of the car, having only 4 gears).

Ferrari:

Turns out I did have this! Much, much better than the Ford as far as lap times go. The extra gear helps immensely. The tune is very nice, handles well for a car that old, and the gears are smooth. I just wish the other racers could keep up with the car.
Thanks for the quick revue. The ferrari is very fast and also a pleasure to drive.

Added at the end of the post#2 , at the beginning of my garage, the original excel file for gearbox settings. I just saw now that it´s possible to upload this kind of files too.

I will add it here too for who want to play with it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Attachments

• GT6 Gearbox Calculation Sheet.xlsx
    29.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
More testing: this time, three JDM cars. I've been getting bored with the game, so I've been trying new types of cars.

LFA Nurburgring package: one question: why so rear-heavy? Worked out well except the rear swings when I brake. Very nice tune for a very nice car.

2000GT: Slight understeer, but much better than the tune I had.

86 GT: Very nice, and extremely fast for 450!

More testing: this time, three JDM cars. I've been getting bored with the game, so I've been trying new types of cars.

LFA Nurburgring package: one question: why so rear-heavy? Worked out well except the rear swings when I brake. Very nice tune for a very nice car.

2000GT: Slight understeer, but much better than the tune I had.

86 GT: Very nice, and extremely fast for 450!
Thanks for the quick revue, i have to revisit the LFA Nurb, also the m3 CSL.

The 2000GT is a real fast car on the ring. I did it safer to finish a fast lap during online races.

86GT feel really good in this range.

Working right now on:
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA 1600 ’65
RUF BTR ’86
SRT Viper SRT10 ACR ’08
Volkswagen Golf VI R ’10
Tommykaira ZZII ’00

.......... and some others.

Back