Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I tried out your tune for the Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04 and it's So Incredible fun to drive! I always try out your tunes in online free run lobbies on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and even though many other people drive faster cars, the Lotus easily cathes up with them in the curvy parts of the ring and leaves them far behind. :)

Do you think you could make a tune for a Mini Cooper 1,3i '98 so that I can participate in Classic Mini Racing Club? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...0th-5-00pm-edt-9-00pm-gmt-all-welcome.316003/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 43
hi praiano , a question plz , the tunes from the le mans cars with racing soft tires , can they be used with racing hrd tires to ? thanks

I tried out your tune for the Lotus Elise 111R Race Car '04 and it's So Incredible fun to drive! I always try out your tunes in online free run lobbies on the Nürburgring Nordschleife, and even though many other people drive faster cars, the Lotus easily cathes up with them in the curvy parts of the ring and leaves them far behind. :)

Do you think you could make a tune for a Mini Cooper 1,3i '98 so that I can participate in Classic Mini Racing Club? https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...0th-5-00pm-edt-9-00pm-gmt-all-welcome.316003/
The 111R is a fantastic car for sure. For the mini, PD don´t build it very well . This car is a real gokart in the real life, i had one in the early 80´s. If they did at least the same driving sensation as the ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK ´02 ...... Perhaps the grip of the sport soft will help , i´ll check it.

hi praiano , a question plz , the tunes from the le mans cars with racing soft tires , can they be used with racing hrd tires to ? thanks
The overall balance stay the same with RH , the problem is mainly out corner , if you spin to much the ext rear tire, low the LSD accel to minimum if still possible and be cool with the pedal. Sure a special tune would be better but LSD settings can resolve partially.

thanks for your answer , i got the peugeot 905 evo tune on RH , and running daytona with it (715 PP) and still i go trough the inner side of the corner like a knife , very good tune , thanks

Hi,

I just grabbed the tune for a BMW '08 Z4M Coupe. I noticed that when I selected the 6 speed transmission after setting all the power & suspension things first, the numbers did not match your sheet. So I went out and bought the full custom transmission and by leaving final and initial at 3.615 and speed at 199mph I was able to match your tune numbers pretty close. And the car ran fine.

Maybe PD altered something in subsequent updates. Just letting you know.

Car drove really well in the seasonal expert.

Best..

Hi,

I just grabbed the tune for a BMW '08 Z4M Coupe. I noticed that when I selected the 6 speed transmission after setting all the power & suspension things first, the numbers did not match your sheet. So I went out and bought the full custom transmission and by leaving final and initial at 3.615 and speed at 199mph I was able to match your tune numbers pretty close. And the car ran fine.

Maybe PD altered something in subsequent updates. Just letting you know.

Car drove really well in the seasonal expert.

Best..
Thanks for the information, perhap the oil change ??? I don´t think PD change something in the gears ratios.

I´ve driven the Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R ’93 yesterday, it´s a very good car, showing a bit of understeer not so easy to take out. The stock suspension is very good when you set camber and toe to 0.0 value. It´s a good starting point. I just don´t know in wich clas and how many PP i´ll tune it. It´s a touring car, my others TC are mostly 600PP but it´s not very performant at this level, 2 seconds more than the RX7 TC at suzuka.
I have to see this soon.

Hi,

I drove it again with stok settings, and you are right, it is fine with the stock suspension. I used to race it a lot on deep forrest, it was fun to smash it around the corners in gt5.
There are no other gt500 car's from that era in the game, so i think it is ok not to have a dedicated tune. Do you have some tips for me for the lsd?

thnx (again) and grts!

Last edited:
Any chance if this would work on a MINI Cooper S '11 as well?
It´s a different car, i don´t think it work , but try it to check.
Hi,

I drove it again with stok settings, and you are right, it is fine with the stock suspension. I used to race it a lot on deep forrest, it was fun to smash it around the corners in gt5.
There are no other gt500 car's from that era in the game, so i think it is ok not to have a dedicted tune. Do you have some tips for me for the lsd?

thnx (again) and grts!
front 5/15/5
rear 5/25/5

torque diff st or 35%/65%

Downforce 350/500

BWM 2002 TURBO `73 //420PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

RING RAT EDITION.
HiResBMW-2002-51.jpg

View attachment 221857

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

ALPINE A310 1600VE `73 //420PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

RING RAT EDITION.
Renault_Alpine_A310_four_cylinder.jpg

View attachment 221859

LANCIA STRATOS `73 //420PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

RING RAT EDITION.
90_1.jpg

View attachment 221860

Haha, new weapons, Laurent. ;) 👍

Haha, new weapons, Laurent. ;) 👍
Yes Dan, also very competitive.
Just need to add the renault 5 turbo in a few in this team, it´s almost ready.

I know some people for the old MR cars are going to tell me that they are too easy now, but they are nordschleife online racers first. If you have a very sharp car always ready to kill you when you drive it alone, it´s impossible to stay on the track , defending cleanly your position or fighting to gain one, with yours eyes on the back and beside , staying concentrate on your fast line.
This is what they are made for but still with a lot of driving pleaasure.

;) 👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°

Yes Dan, also very competitive.
Just need to add the renault 5 turbo in a few in this team, it´s almost ready.

I know some people for the old MR cars are going to tell me that they are too easy now, but they are nordschleife online racers first. If you have a very sharp car always ready to kill you when you drive it alone, it´s impossible to stay on the track , defending cleanly your position or fighting to gain one, with yours eyes on the back and beside , staying concentrate on your fast line.
This is what they are made for but still with a lot of driving pleaasure.

;) 👍 ><(((((°>°°°°°°
Totally true, my friend. All three tested and I like them, a little bit less the BMW, but just a little bit. :P Great work. :) 👍

Good job as usual P. Did you ever get around to that Ferrari? Very fun car.
Have been working on my Impala, new intake,carb, plugs and wires. Pushing about 370 HP now. Fun car to drive wish it were in game. How do I post pics P? Make a special Praiano pic.
Never mind P found it,will post special pic tomorrow, have a major rain storm coming car is covered and tarped. Hate the rain.

Last edited:
Hello again,

while harvesting @ twin montegi i tried my bmw m3 gtr from 2003. I was very(!) fast and nimble and i thought directly about you, i think that it is your kind of car... did you try it already?

grts, and keep up the good work!

I was just thinking the other day how much I would love if they added some nice 70s cars. (My personal favorite is the Volvo P1800 - but for some reason Volvo gets no love in GT6.. 3 cars...no VGT volvo :( ) i was looking through the dealership and picked up some 60s and 70s cars for the garage...so I am so stoked with this latest batch .. cant wait to try them later tonight..
Thank you:cheers:
If your in a historical cars phase... please give us a look at what you can do with the 1959 Chevrolet Corvette stingray racer concept..(please)...
love your tunes :cool:

Hi Praiano, no oil change for the Enzo to match the sheet.

Thanks again for all your hard work! :cheers:
Ok thanks for the correction, with all this power limiter it´s better not change the oil. I´ve just copy and paste the wrong line of my excel sheet.:ouch:

Back