Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
You could search for a "kg to lbs" converter.

Hmm, that ballast placement depends on the car.
the most are good with 50:50 or 51:49.
But some are good with 49:51 or 48:52 too ^^

So i can't really answer that question for you, sorry.

Greetings Easy

I race this tune 420PP comfort soft tires + custom gearbox. Need to put the front camber to 0.0 value. It´s very fast and a real pleasure to drive online on the ring. Around 7:30.xxx standing start online nordschleife.
Can u please post your custom gearbox.

-many thx for the gto and diablo...

I race this tune 420PP comfort soft tires + custom gearbox. Need to put the front camber to 0.0 value. It´s very fast and a real pleasure to drive online on the ring. Around 7:30.xxx standing start online nordschleife.

I need to test this :eek:

I had in mind that 7:30 online on the Nurburgring was already quite something in 450PP SH so that's amazing if this car does that @420PP CS

Hi Praiano, I'm just updating the GTO '84 tune and can't get the numbers to match your sheet. With Stage 3 weight reduction and window weight reduction my car is 1022kg so I get 551pp. Should I add balast or reduce the power?

Thank you for all your hard work. :cheers:

Hi Praiano, I'm just updating the GTO '84 tune and can't get the numbers to match your sheet. With Stage 3 weight reduction and window weight reduction my car is 1022kg so I get 551pp. Should I add balast or reduce the power?

Thank you for all your hard work. :cheers:
Sorry, there is 13 kg ballast position +50 , i´m going to correct the sheet right now.

Your favorite quality control tester back for another one.

The Abarth 500 '09 tune results in 457PP. I simply took off the sports catalytic converter and reduced power to 97.5

Probably a better way to hit that limit but I just wanted to get it there. I'll change it if you ever update the tune.

:cheers:

OPEL SPEEDSTER `00 //450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Very fast 450PP.
opel-speedster-05.jpg

Opel speedster 2000.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi, can you do me a setup for the VW Beetle 1200. I made one but the rear is to slippery it sport hard tires. Thanks.
Going to make a quick test first .
Other good pilot car that I loved in GT5 is the CATERHAM... How about it now in GT6?

Thanks for the R35 TC, GTO and Diablo GT
I´m tuning one 550 or 600pp don´t remember well with sport tires.

the caterham in 550pp is a real karting.

with sport soft the fireblade is glued to the road

I tried with racing soft, the car have real bizarre reaction but funny, it is so stick on that if you are breakin with direction (left or right) the car made some barrel !

It's real a fun car for short track but due to the lack of power the max speed is really low...

really wanna have a tune of master P for this car !

Last edited:
Hi, can you do me a setup for the VW Beetle 1200. I made one but the rear is to slippery it sport hard tires. Thanks.
I´ve tested the bettle 1200 `66, not very competitive for PP racing but fun car to drive. I´ll not publish anything now but you can do like this.

Maxed tune. 470PP / 180 HP / 694 kg weight repartition 43/57

ballast 0 pos 0
downforce 0/20
weight stage 3
carbon hood
WW reduction

Power = MAX

LSD= 7/16/40

Transmission up to you

Suspension
RH 85/175
SR 4,50/1,75
comp 8/1
ext 8/8
ARB 5/4

Racing brakes 7/5

Sport hard tires.

Enjoy your drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°°

I use a custom wing E/H/J width -50 height -5... it´s not so hugly likr this but i agree . the stock is very nice.

I chose c/g/h with -20 width for the Lamborghini.

BTW, the McLaren F1 '94 is fantastic fun to drive at Tokyo. I jacked the PP thru power limiter to 615 and it does the job nicely. Much more responsive in my view at Tokyo than the Pagani which is nice but not so nimble.

But both are great tunes as usual.

Best.

The back end of the Lotus Europa Special '72 really liked to step out on me. Not uncontrollably so, but enough that it was eating at my pace. I don't remember having an issue with that in the stock form, though obviously it has a great deal less power when stock.

To make matters worse it seemed to understeer heavily if I tried to roll or brake through the corner. So throttle was necessary. Was tough with the dualshock 3 gamepad. I think it could get a bit faster and more consistent.

Maybe I'll try it with some softer tires when I get back home, though I fear the understeer will only worsen. Any tips to correct this? Maybe loosen those front springs like you mention in the tune?

Will check in when I get home. Off to work...

LOTUS EUROPA SPECIAL `72 //450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Iconic and now drivable 450PP. Easy and fast.
modelpicture.php

View attachment 217034
Chasis1.jpg

I had this one when i was kid....Matchbox , the best.
_72_lotus_europa_special.jpg

Great tune!

Now I see the Lotus, I remember the anniversary version... Any anniversary car is equal or better than the standard version?

Guess not tune the anniversary cars (normally) because works worse... I paid for the anniversary to never use, as happened to me with the chrome line (really was bad cars) in GT5 :banghead:

Thank you so much for the Diablo GT tune update it's fantastic! I was very frustrated with how powerful it was at 550pp because the massive torque made the car break free at every turn. I'm so happy with it now! :dopey: I had to add a little ballast, tweak the lsd and swich the brake bias because I'm a ds3 user (:banghead:), but an overall fantastic improvement over the stock settings. I beat my test lap at HSR by 4 seconds from the previous tune. Bravo Sir P, bravo. :cheers:

OPEL SPEEDSTER `00 //450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

Very fast 450PP.
opel-speedster-05.jpg

View attachment 216512

Hi Praiano,

thanks a lot, great work (like all your tunes).

I'm an average driver and a bad tuner. So every time I use your tunes or from Whoosier Girl.
May I kindly ask you for a Speedster Turbo tune (500PP)

Using your app on my tablet and looking forward to the next update including this new tunes.

Many thanks in advance,
Zafirster (a mix of Zafira and Speedster)

Last edited:
Hi Praiano Might make a setup with 97 Toyota supra castrol love that car and would like to use it to the fullest thanks and sorry for my bad English
I´ll do the supra castrol 97, don´t worry for your english, mine is worst for sure.
The back end of the Lotus Europa Special '72 really liked to step out on me. Not uncontrollably so, but enough that it was eating at my pace. I don't remember having an issue with that in the stock form, though obviously it has a great deal less power when stock.

To make matters worse it seemed to understeer heavily if I tried to roll or brake through the corner. So throttle was necessary. Was tough with the dualshock 3 gamepad. I think it could get a bit faster and more consistent.

Maybe I'll try it with some softer tires when I get back home, though I fear the understeer will only worsen. Any tips to correct this? Maybe loosen those front springs like you mention in the tune?

Will check in when I get home. Off to work...
This car like most of the MR or even some old FR on skinny tires was almost undrivable in my opinion. I´ve just made a fast safe tune with extreme settings. I love the result, with it i´m able to race it around the ring having fun and without going out of the road even driving hard.
As i´m explaining on the tuning sheet ,you can give it more pivot lowering the front spring till ok for you.
Is it only me that your latest Diablo GT tune makes the car quite tail happy?
I don´t feel this at all.
Quick question, what classic 60s race car in your opinion is the most enjoyable to drive?
FERRARI 330 P4 `67 in my opinion.
Great tune!

Now I see the Lotus, I remember the anniversary version... Any anniversary car is equal or better than the standard version?

Guess not tune the anniversary cars (normally) because works worse... I paid for the anniversary to never use, as happened to me with the chrome line (really was bad cars) in GT5 :banghead:
This tune work also on the Lotus europa S2 68. the special `72 is heavier and can reach the 900 kg, weight i´ve found more adapted for 450PP for this car. The `68 would make a good 400PP for sure.
Thank you so much for the Diablo GT tune update it's fantastic! I was very frustrated with how powerful it was at 550pp because the massive torque made the car break free at every turn. I'm so happy with it now! :dopey: I had to add a little ballast, tweak the lsd and swich the brake bias because I'm a ds3 user (:banghead:), but an overall fantastic improvement over the stock settings. I beat my test lap at HSR by 4 seconds from the previous tune. Bravo Sir P, bravo. :cheers:
You´re welcome, enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano,

thanks a lot, great work (like all your tunes).

I'm an average driver and a bad tuner. So every time I use your tunes or from Whoosier Girl.
May I kindly ask you for a Speedster Turbo tune (500PP)

Using your app on my tablet and looking forward to the next update including this new tunes.

Many thanks in advance,
Zafirster (a mix of Zafira and Speedster)
You´re welcome. The tune must work as a base on the turbo one. 500PP is a bit different . I have to check it soon.

You´re welcome. The tune must work as a base on the turbo one. 500PP is a bit different . I have to check it soon.

Hi Praiano,

thanks for reply, but it's unfortunately not possible to set the Speedster spring rate on a Speedster Turbo, it is out of range, sorry. :indiff:

Greetings from Germany,
Zafirster :bowdown:

Back