PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,889 comments
I got one on update day from one of the tickets I had saved from the Championship quizzes in November. Unfortunately I only have one F40 and I quite like the tune on it already, so I'll have to wait for the Legendary Cars Dealership to get the F40 in again to try this new tune. Looking forward to it.
Not as lucky with my roulette.....now waiting on Bugatti invite for another spin!!!!!🤞

Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.44

Rims '20 -Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

Lap under 4 minutes on Le Mans , excelent drive everywhere. Just take care of wheel spin at lowers gears.

1713221335411.png
1713221350955.png
1713221368043.png
1713221384003.png
1713221397789.png

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Mr Praiano!
Any thoughts on the front aero of the Celica GT-FOUR rally car?
Ugly :yuck: but is it efficient with the stability and speed of that car?

He updated the 700 pp Version and maybe you can use it to go for Max out
Very good good tune!

I bought only this for the engine
Tuning
High RPM turbo
Racing intercooler NO
Racing air filter
Racing silencer
Racing manifold
Slotted discs
Racing pads
Racing clutch and flywheel

Bore up NO
Stroke up NO
Engine balancing NO
Polished ports NO
High lift cam NO
Racing crank NO

so the PP are 702,48 with no ECU reduction
and the transmission ratio are

1st - 3.897 / 75
2nd - 2.614 / 112
3rd - 2.017 / 145
4th - 1.634 / 179
5th - 1.364 / 214
6th - 1.173 / 249
7th - 1.029 / 284
8th - 0.919 / 327
Final - 3.285

the car is amazing
I agree with you. Perfect driving, but i am an Alfa driver and lover...

do you have anything for s2000 700pp? I was trying to use it at Lemans but the tune I got is slow
Not performant at 700PP , the car have max 400 and a few HP . Not enough to match others 700PP cars.
EDIT: Even for 600PP the car don't have a good top speed for Tokyo for example.
Hi Mr Praiano!
Any thoughts on the front aero of the Celica GT-FOUR rally car?
Ugly :yuck: but is it efficient with the stability and speed of that car?
I didn't test it yet. Soon.

Last edited:
Man !!!!! Luck of the draw!!! Would love to get this engine!!!!!! Enzo in the F40 !!! My dream has come true..... now to get my hands on that engine!!!!! Wish me luck.....
How you get yourself one?
I freaking(said lightly) hate this feature. I "love" to be "RNG locked" to get this engine swap. It really "motivates" me to get every possible ticket. If I was in PD's place then I would just put those engines in tuning shop and voila - your community will have a lot of fun but no. Frustrate your community to the point where they don't even want to launch your gacha game.

Not performant at 700PP , the car have max 400 and a few HP . Not enough to match others 700PP cars.
EDIT: Even for 600PP the car don't have a good top speed for Tokyo for example.

I didn't test it yet. Soon.
Yeah S2000 definitely needs an engine swap. I kinda wish PD would add it to the NSX gr2 engine swap list. Especially since it is JDM. Sounds like that car is either only decent on technical tracks or lower pp races atm. 🤔

Nissan 180SX Type X '96 - 500PP & 550PP - Sport hard tires - All around

Special tune for @McFlipper

This car is a dominant 550PP on HSR . Very good for top speed , huge grip , like fast curves , very high front end precision. I love both 500pp and 550pp but the 500pp is in his perfect range anywhere reaching 550PP on suzuka . For the more powerfull setting , just take care when you're on throttle out a corner. Man , what a gem . Incredible japanese marvel;

-NO Wide body

-Custom wheels : Rims "16 / width wide / Offset wide / install

-Custom parts
-Front B
-Side A
-Rear B
-Wing B

My own livery ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::cheers:
View attachment 1131727

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
For some reason, when I copy this tune it puts my car at 514.86PP

How does the Shelby GT 359 '65 compare to the Boss Mustang 429 '69 tune? Similar?
IMO, a comparison here is not fair at all. The "Praiano Boss Mustang" plays in a different league. Personally, I can't stop grinning while driving this tuning masterpiece. Maestro himself had once explained why. And don't talk too much about it. It should stay that way ;).

IMO, a comparison here is not fair at all. The "Praiano Boss Mustang" plays in a different league. Personally, I can't stop grinning while driving this tuning masterpiece. Maestro himself had once explained why. And don't talk too much about it. It should stay that way ;).
Agreed. The GT350 is fine. Not near the Boss 429, though.

Alfa Romeo Giulia GTAm '20 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.27

Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

Excelent car , on SPA , Nordschleife or any where else. For Le Mans , the problem is consumption. No way to do 3 laps on FM6. Perhaps using other turbo or no turbo... I didn't test other option for gas .

For the gearbox , you need to do the tranny trick to set it.
Final gear at max value full right / Top speed auto minimum / set each gear / final gear again to this right value or any value you need for any track you race.

View attachment 1216524View attachment 1216525View attachment 1216526View attachment 1216527

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
You get 3 lap stints with a 700pp rh setup on that car with a different tune. But you need to go stage 2 weight reduction and like 544 hp. You can do 4 laps on heavy fuel saving but costs you a few seconds per lap. So what I will do is go stage 3 weight reduction and like 470 hp, that should be the Le Mans WTC700 setup.

Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

Excelent car , on SPA , Nordschleife or any where else. For Le Mans , the problem is consumption. No way to do 3 laps on FM6. Perhaps using other turbo or no turbo... I didn't test other option for gas .

Final gear at max value full right / Top speed auto minimum / set each gear / final gear again to this right value or any value you need for any track you race.

View attachment 1216524View attachment 1216525View attachment 1216526View attachment 1216527

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Beautiful drive mate. I lowered rear to around 120-125, as enjoy watching replays... pp not effected it seems.

2 laps on fm6, short shifting at Sarthe. Easy level, won by 1.30. 'Accidently' left it on fm1 for most of 1st lap. Made 3 stops rained around lap5 for 1 lap. Easy peasy, good fun.

Last edited:

Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Superb! Gets a tiny bit over 2 laps on FM6. That’s not a problem. Go full out, fill up and change tires. After my last stop at the end of lap 6, I was over 1 minute ahead. Cranked it up to FM1 for the last lap.

This is one of my top 5 driving cars.

Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
i really don't understand the gearbox settings here :(

Last edited:
Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around
1.23 tune
2 seconds faster than my previous 1.22 tune. The fact to use low front high rear downforce and low front ride height high rear ride height turn the car very grippy and still fast (same power even gaining 6PP on my predecent tune)
Extremely fast anywhere. Top 1 lap at Suzuka , a combination of grip , power & speed.Very performant on this kind of track.

View attachment 1197010View attachment 1197011

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.170 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1197012View attachment 1197013

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
This is life changing, I've been driving and loving this car for a year at least but these tuning settings take it from a beast that you can barely control around lower speed corners to a beast that is so sharp and tight on turn exits and completely stable through high speed corners. I'm just getting into tuning, this really blew me away. Thank you! Used this round Sardegan A Touring Car 800.

Hello Maestro,

I've enjoying your tunings for a time, first I thank you for your work,

I've a question about this settings for the stratos, can I use this setting of suspension and diff for the Human comedy pre 79 race??
If not what do you think that I may change (approx) for that race??

Thanks a lot and sorry for my English

Edit:

I enter the race only for try a few laps to know the car and test settings....but the feelings was good and... just end the race now and ...it works!! 1 minute in front of the sambabus...
2 stops @ lap 12 full tank and other @ 23 because it was empty of gas,the car is a bullet and brakes very good, only need to be a little smoother with the steering but is really really easy race, thanks again!!!

Now let's go to the red bull ring!!!

Lancia Stratos '73 - 600PP - Sport Soft tires - Tokyo/All Tracks- 1.25
The road car that i love the most , since i was kid seeing Rally world champion "Bernard Darniche" winning everything with the Stratos.
It look like an animal , a shark , a blade ....
This 1.25 update bring a new tune with a wide body , larger tires and offset wide. The car is not extremely fast for Tokyo but the front grip is +++ and very easy to drive. SHARP is the word extremely SHARP.
On Suzuka it's 2:10 , 2 seconds faster of my 2d faster car. A real pleasure.
Again my best car , the one i enjoy the most any track.

-Wide body

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Wing Custom

View attachment 1204558View attachment 1204559View attachment 1204560View attachment 1204561
My own livery ;):gtplanet::gtpflag::cheers:
View attachment 1129985

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hey Praiano, ever try a tune for the Mazda RX500?
Are you having issues with it losing stability while braking, especially braking into a turn?

I've been playing around with it off and on since it first appeared in the LCD and its a quick car for its age/considering you can't add downforce, but the stock tune is terrible. I'm no Praiano by any stretch, but try this:

Suspension:
125 135
8 2
36 36
47 47
2.50 2.40
2.5 2.3
\/0.04 /\0.20

LSD of 18/10/25 You might try much higher/lower brake sensitivity (last number in lsd) to see if it helps with destabilization while braking, that's one thing I've yet to try.

That's with a car with pretty much everything done to it: all weight reductions, all permanent engine mods, medium/high turbo, etc, etc. No ballast; neutral brake bias. Oh, and this is on racing hards for Sarthe, prob should have mentioned that earlier. I've not really played with it at Tokyo/600pp so I've no idea how to set it up for that race. Still need to be a little careful on the throttle in 2nd/3rd around corners if in the middle of the rev range, and if the rear is kicking out too much for your liking just soften the rear a bit.

I've got 4-5 different tunes I've been working on with this car and just can't get high-speed braking stability nailed down. Not sure if it's the high center of gravity, the low weight, no downforce, me not knowing what I'm doing (probably this one, lol) but if you slightly trail-brake in the braking zones it makes the car much more stable. Other than that its not bad. Capable of 4:08 laps at Sarthe reaching 190+ on the straights if the transmission is geared properly. Quicker with a better driver/tune, though zero downforce makes the twisty sections quite a bit slower than normal.

Hopefully it works well enough to tide you over until one of the good tuners tackles this car.

Are you having issues with it losing stability while braking, especially braking into a turn?

I've been playing around with it off and on since it first appeared in the LCD and its a quick car for its age/considering you can't add downforce, but the stock tune is terrible. I'm no Praiano by any stretch, but try this:

Suspension:
125 135
8 2
36 36
47 47
2.50 2.40
2.5 2.3
\/0.04 /\0.20

LSD of 18/10/25 You might try much higher/lower brake sensitivity (last number in lsd) to see if it helps with destabilization while braking, that's one thing I've yet to try.

That's with a car with pretty much everything done to it: all weight reductions, all permanent engine mods, medium/high turbo, etc, etc. No ballast; neutral brake bias. Oh, and this is on racing hards for Sarthe, prob should have mentioned that earlier. I've not really played with it at Tokyo/600pp so I've no idea how to set it up for that race. Still need to be a little careful on the throttle in 2nd/3rd around corners if in the middle of the rev range, and if the rear is kicking out too much for your liking just soften the rear a bit.

I've got 4-5 different tunes I've been working on with this car and just can't get high-speed braking stability nailed down. Not sure if it's the high center of gravity, the low weight, no downforce, me not knowing what I'm doing (probably this one, lol) but if you slightly trail-brake in the braking zones it makes the car much more stable. Other than that its not bad. Capable of 4:08 laps at Sarthe reaching 190+ on the straights if the transmission is geared properly. Quicker with a better driver/tune, though zero downforce makes the twisty sections quite a bit slower than normal.

Hopefully it works well enough to tide you over until one of the good tuners tackles this car.
Rebound rear being softer can help with heavy breaking instability.

On another hand, may I ask for a good tune for an RSR engine-swapped Porsche 930? Seems like a Le Mans weapon, but dialing it in is very challenging.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry mods, know you do a solid job here, but why was my post (short novel :D) removed? Assume as OP posted in Italian??

Took me ages to write that, all down the pan :D

@Famine

Last edited:
B80
Sorry mods, know you do a solid job here, but why was my post (short novel :D) removed? Assume as OP posted in Italian??

Took me ages to write that, all down the pan :D

@Famine
It’s my fault, B80, sorry.
I started in italian and then everything went bad.
But don’t worry, I saved your answer (for a calm translation) and in the evening maybe I resume the discussion. In english 😜

It’s my fault, B80, sorry.
I started in italian and then everything went bad.
But don’t worry, I saved your answer (for a calm translation) and in the evening maybe I resume the discussion. In english 😜
Same for me , long text , together with my translation difficulty summed aphasia problem are the same as reading the whole 100 years of solitude .:lol:

Parts:
Front A
Wing Custom

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Since I got this car I can hardly fault it ...noticed it from stock how it handled very well but after I got all the part needed to max it out it just turned into a monster

Back