Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Lotus Elise Type 72 `01 // special seasonal 350 PP // ON SHARE

The car is 40`690 ,not to bad ,the 111R seems faster , i will insist later tonight to low this time.

Enjoy

praiano63
Lotus Elise Type 72 `01 // special seasonal 350 PP // ON SHARE

The car is 40`690 ,not to bad ,the 111R seems faster , i will insist later tonight to low this time.

Enjoy

For What seasonal is this car?:)

Bringing the 400pp comfort soft times down. Nrub from standing start I ran 8.35 and Deep Forest 1.31.995.
Integra From the new dealer.

Hola , praiano , soy nuevo aca en GTPLANET , querria saber la puesta a punto del toyota Gt one de Le Mans , si me la podes pasar te agradeceria mucho

Hola , praiano , soy nuevo aca en GTPLANET , querria saber la puesta a punto del toyota Gt one de Le Mans , si me la podes pasar te agradeceria mucho

Hello, i understand spanish but we have to write in english in this forum. My Toyota GT1 is out for the moment,i was not satisfy with the tune and i´m working on it actually .

Try this link , there you will find some. Good luck , boa sorte.

https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home

Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) ‘99
Chattimus
Vengence
Rollingthunder
WRE
SamBF1991
Praiano
Jaywalker
tissimo

Praiano my friend, I keep reading on your tunes 'Change oil and engine overhaul' may I just point out if you dont know already, If you do the engine overhaul first you dont need to change the oil as it does both for you..

Praiano my friend, I keep reading on your tunes 'Change oil and engine overhaul' may I just point out if you dont know already, If you do the engine overhaul first you dont need to change the oil as it does both for you..

Hi,of course i know, since they are showing the PP and HP but this was not the case at this time . That`s why you will not see this anymore on my news tunes.
Have a good day.

This is my first post in this thread and on this forum.

I stumbled upon your garage while searching the net for tunes.
I am a longtime GT racer, but never took it online before 2 months ago.
And I never took it so seriously that I wanted to tune the cars I got or bought.
i just raced them how they came. Maybe changing the brakes a bit.

But yeah, so I stumbled in here and my GT-world changed.
Dammit, my whole world, my whole life changed !

Dammit Praiano, I LOVE YOU !

If I'd had a picture of you I would shurely hang it atop my TV !

So now, I race only in honour of Praiano63, my role model and guru !

Cheers mate !!!

KS.

see text above

Crazy people in Brussels , just kidding mate , but yes Praiano has that affect on you :P , GTplanet will defenatly will change you're entire GT5 experience ...

On a side note i am sure Praiano will send a photo over , but if you do put him over you're TV we want pictures of proof :D

sorry for the offtopic / hijacking blabber :P

Crazy people in Brussels , just kidding mate , but yes Praiano has that affect on you :P , GTplanet will defenatly will change you're entire GT5 experience ...

On a side note i am sure Praiano will send a photo over , but if you do put him over you're TV we want pictures of proof :D

Yeah and I've been working in Ghent since 1995.
Come to figure maybe it's because of that that I'm a bit crazy. Or it might just be my ADD :dunce:

But not too kinky pictures please Praiano. I'd have a difficult time already keeping my johnson in my pants when seeing a simple mugshot of you.

This is my first post in this thread and on this forum.

I stumbled upon your garage while searching the net for tunes.
I am a longtime GT racer, but never took it online before 2 months ago.
And I never took it so seriously that I wanted to tune the cars I got or bought.
i just raced them how they came. Maybe changing the brakes a bit.

But yeah, so I stumbled in here and my GT-world changed.
Dammit, my whole world, my whole life changed !

Dammit Praiano, I LOVE YOU !

If I'd had a picture of you I would shurely hang it atop my TV !

So now, I race only in honour of Praiano63, my role model and guru !

Cheers mate !!!

KS.

Cool my friend , take it easy. Good you enjoy more the game now ! :)

I would like to discover something new in this game, this Brussels guy is lucky. Myself , i`m beginning to play less , need new challenges,this tuning part have more to see with alchemy than logic.....:indiff::indiff:

Staying bored !!!

Quick question.
How do I enter my car into the 400pp comfort soft shootout?

This part of the shootout is over, now the10 finalist are preparing a 420PP car, same tires same track.

This part of the shootout is over, now the10 finalist are preparing a 420PP car, same tires same track.

Damn, and I have a stunner of a car. Very fast, safe, and handles like a dream.

Oh well, I will just have to race it till another one comes up that I like the sound of..

Good luck!

you want me to put my car on share now so you can test it. Is that what you mean?

Will do it now for you and leave it there for a while so you can have a run. Tell me what you think

I would like to discover something new in this game, this Brussels guy is lucky. Myself , i`m beginning to play less , need new challenges,this tuning part have more to see with alchemy than logic.....:indiff::indiff:

Staying bored !!!

At the pace I'm gathering cars, I'll have some challenges for you for shure.

Check this **** out !

Dedicated to the guy who made me drive better !

1-3.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-6.jpg

Last edited:
Check this **** out !

Dedicated to the guy who made me drive better !

1-3.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-6.jpg

My friend, this is great, really. If there is some tune you would like to see in this form (new sheet) tell me what car , it will be a pleasure to edit it for you.
This is very good to see how this settings help so much people to enjoy this game. I think any tuner on GTPlanet need to know they help some people. I share this with all of them.
Thanks a lot for this, Praiano.

Here is the picture. Don´t have any with a car, this one is on a sailboat
praiano2.jpg

How thick is that book?

Praiano, I just got myself a G27 and it makes the cars so much easier to drive. I already thought the tunes were amazing with my driving force pro. I can definitely see the true potential of the cars now. Well, limited to my driving skills. :(

My friend, this is great, really. If there is some tune you would like to see in this form (new sheet) tell me what car , it will be a pleasure to edit it for you.
This is very good to see how this settings help so much people to enjoy this game. I think any tuner on GTPlanet need to know they help some people. I share this with all of them.
Thanks a lot for this, Praiano.

Here is the picture. Don´t have any with a car, this one is on a sailboat
praiano2.jpg
Hahaha cheers man. I'll be printing it tomorrow for shure !

How thick is that book?

Praiano, I just got myself a G27 and it makes the cars so much easier to drive. I already thought the tunes were amazing with my driving force pro. I can definitely see the true potential of the cars now. Well, limited to my driving skills. :(

2"

All the tunes he made + some tuning info

you want me to put my car on share now so you can test it. Is that what you mean?

Will do it now for you and leave it there for a while so you can have a run. Tell me what you think

Your car TRD celica trD sports M (ZZT231) is 8.25.200 on the Nordschleife, if it was for the shootout it would be 5th place.
The car is good, the gearbox can be better between 2 and 4. The ride height also limit the evolution of the rear, the car could be more free and agressive with higher front (around +10 +15). But it`s a good car , medium high speed , 221kmh under the bridge...

But the main problem is that this car is a tuner car TRD, and tuner`s car were not allowed to participate this last 400PP comfort soft shootout.

But anyway, congratulation for your tune.

How thick is that book?

Yes my friend, there is a big difference,really, not so much in speed, there is one but not so big. The main thing is the driving pleasure. Nothing to compare. I never use the pad again since i have bought the G27.

For the tune sheet ,since i begin this form , i have 97 tunes on an excel file. Anybody who want this file, just send me a ma at praiano63@gmail .com and i`ll send back the excel file with the tunes.

Back