Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thanks for the mention, big honor to help. :) Though one thing first…two tunes are mentioned, only one is shown in the pictures…so where's the tune for the slicks? :P

I can see both .Why can't you see the other ??? Here again....

asvanquishs3.jpg

asvanquishr3-1.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

The car is 50% / 50% , well balanced and the springs are already very stiff , i did not test it with racing tires but i think it's OK.
Try RH -5/-15 or 00/-15 ONLINE ,to let the car more agressive in and out corner if you want. This will increase oversteer but the tires will support it without any problems.
Tell me later, have a good drive.

><((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Without any loss of performance ... with this adjustment at the time the car was perfect ... just can not understand why so a change in height can make such a difference already ...

But ride height does work online. And this tune says online ok so is -20/-20 ride height ok for online?

That's why i tune online only, now more than ever , always. Like i've say one time ,till it's possible not using ride height difference between front and rear to balance the car, i don't use it anymore.
95% of the time, it's possible to have a good result using a combination of :
-overall ride height of the car
-springs
-dampers.
-TOE
-LSD

The ride height difference.
-Front higher than rear = more oversteer or less understeer
-Rear higher than front = more understeer or less oversteer
is still valid ONLINE ONLY but it's totally impossible to feel anything OFFLINE .It don't work anymore. PD did not fix the RH glitch OFFLINE , they just unplug it.

This change after 2.08 update.

Cool thanks for the reply so going -20/-20 online your not going to be bottoming out everywhere in this car. Just wanted to make sure is all...

Cool thanks for the reply so going -20/-20 online your not going to be bottoming out everywhere in this car. Just wanted to make sure is all...

In this special case , with the NSX , no. I've tested it at most of the problematic corners ,like carroussel, down cork screw, after the straight trial mountain..... It pass well everywhere with a little margin. But it's only for this car.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

first of all great tunes as always.
i'm using your tune since the gt5 relase. thanks for all your tunes. they fit perfectly for my driving skill, g27 no assist.
regarding this one in particular i'd like to have an help: i'm using just sport medium tires and i found the car really nervous on exit, always power oversteer. my car is limited to 390cv and 1000kg fully customized with stage 3 turbo. i tried to LSD to 5 and its a bit better but not perfect, one more issue is the BB, im using 4 -6 and understeer is very low. but i need to improve and i'd like your help.
if i reduce RH to -20 i almost kill the power oversteer but i lost more in understeer.
all my best and enjoy your sun!
G

I've tuned this car 5 or 6 times but i've never published anything because it was not ok, the stock SILVIA RM is very bad.
Now i'm satisfied and i hope you will be too.

silviaRM-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
[/QUOT

first of all great tunes as always.
i'm using your tune since the gt5 relase. thanks for all your tunes. they fit perfectly for my driving skill, g27 no assist.
regarding this one in particular i'd like to have an help: i'm using just sport medium tires and i found the car really nervous on exit, always power oversteer. my car is limited to 390cv and 1000kg fully customized with stage 3 turbo. i tried to LSD to 5 and its a bit better but not perfect, one more issue is the BB, im using 4 -6 and understeer is very low. but i need to improve and i'd like your help.
if i reduce RH to -20 i almost kill the power oversteer but i lost more in understeer.
all my best and enjoy your sun!
G

I've tuned this car 5 or 6 times but i've never published anything because it was not ok, the stock SILVIA RM is very bad.
Now i'm satisfied and i hope you will be too.

silviaRM-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

This is a Racing tires tune, this was a lazy car and i did my best to let it more alive with this racing tires only. Sure that with sport medium ,the car will pass easy over the tires. But you did the right thing, lowering LSD accel to mini.
Lower front Ride height will have result only Online but it's also a good way to reduce oversteer.
I think difficult to do better on the same tune. For sport medium tires, a new one would be better.
Have a good day.

thanks a lot.
so can you help me to develop a brand new tune for this car?
have a good day

I've tested the car a few minutes ago with sport medium.
It's still very good, i did not find any oversteer, just a little out corner but nothing big. A simple LSD correction resolve it.
I don't think i can do better with a brand new tune. Just low the springs like 7.5/7.0 and camber 1.5 / 1.2.
Let the ride height where it is at the max. Not very "racing" but more eficient for sure at least in this special case. This car don't like to be on the ground.

👍:)

Hello Praiano,

Could you try to tune the Lexus IS F (the road car, not racing concept) ?
This car is the IRL competitor of the BMW M3 (at least, is that lexus claims), it is slightly understeer (irl too) but I am sure, with your talent, you could find a very nice car to drive (and very little used) on the ~550pp lounge online.

Hello Praiano,

Could you try to tune the Lexus IS F (the road car, not racing concept) ?
This car is the IRL competitor of the BMW M3 (at least, is that lexus claims), it is slightly understeer (irl too) but I am sure, with your talent, you could find a very nice car to drive (and very little used) on the ~550pp lounge online.

I did a test again, the last time was more than 1 year ago, but it's still the same car. A good medium 550PP , fast, safe but a little bit lazy to turn.
It's still able to perform 6:37...40 on the nordschleife , just above the M3 time range.
The BMW show a lot more eagerness and precision in his direction and overall balance. It's also one of the best car in the game, so, be close of the best is still a good position. At least in the game.

Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I did a test again, the last time was more than 1 year ago, but it's still the same car. A good medium 550PP , fast, safe but a little bit lazy to turn.

Thank you for your answer, I think PD hasn't done justice to this wonderful car. I understand why nobody uses. Anyway, it's a good car for recommanded session.

Thank you for your answer, I think PD hasn't done justice to this wonderful car. I understand why nobody uses. Anyway, it's a good car for recommanded session.
You're welcome.
Will you be tuning the Honda Weider HSV-010 2k11-R?

Maybe in two classes, around 500 hp and max tuned?

If PSN sale the DLC in Brasil, i'll buy it and tune it. But...... nothing here ,DLC simply don't appear on PSN...:grumpy::grumpy:
Sorry.

NSX-R is currently my go to car for running on the Nordschleife (SH-SS, ABS = 0). I'll test yours out one day. I currently have a setup on the NSX-R that works well enough - I have no idea where the setup is from though :lol:.

PAGANI ZONDA C12S '00 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT & RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK

Another top 550PP car, two tunes for ONLINE racing.
Can't publish pictures of my own car because Onboy destroy my rear bumper yesterday night on the ring... :):grumpy::sly:

paganizondac12s.jpg

c12ss3r.jpg

zonda-c12-s-73_3.jpg

PAGANIR3.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Back