Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
WOW thanks for the amazing tunes bud!! I was almost ready to put this game back on the shelf until I found your garage. You have taken me to a whole new level!!! Please check your email I have sent you a special request that I would prefer not to share with the general public!! :D

Hey man, cancel my "reservation" for the GT300 Gyara. It didn't pan out in the series. I used another tune, via the link you gave me. The car was beautiful, but ultimately lacking in power.

I easily took first at Suzuka in the rain, had to fight hard to keep second at 246. Fuji just wasn't happening...

I now have a WedSport Celica, which has more power. Looking for a tune as we speak.

I was amazed when I got it to literally spin on the spot.
I did some drifting round Tsukuba as well this is a great car.

Tsukuba is the place where it was tuned. His little garden.It's my car 4WD/500pp/sport soft tires ,fast this little bomb for the future shootout.

WOW thanks for the amazing tunes bud!! I was almost ready to put this game back on the shelf until I found your garage. You have taken me to a whole new level!!! Please check your email I have sent you a special request that I would prefer not to share with the general public!! :D

Hi, what email ?? praiano.tunes@gmail.com ??? don't see anything !!

Hey man, cancel my "reservation" for the GT300 Gyara. It didn't pan out in the series. I used another tune, via the link you gave me. The car was beautiful, but ultimately lacking in power.

I easily took first at Suzuka in the rain, had to fight hard to keep second at 246. Fuji just wasn't happening...

I now have a WedSport Celica, which has more power. Looking for a tune as we speak.

Hi, i don't have this car , i have to buy it when i'll see it at UCD. For the moment just do a few news tunes. Lot of job, i upgrade older tunes, and i race the Suzki capuccino cup Not a lot of time for news tunes... But i'll see this car after buying it .
Have a good day everybody.

Good day Praiano,

I have just tested your updated Zonda R , here at work, on the 50" conference TV, and I am very impressed with it's handling for its speeds. I feel it is a culmination of your work that is poured into this car (truly an insect beast), and hope to see more of your tunes being updated, should they need it. A-1 6:04 1st try around the ring (red time crashed) so I know I can take it to 5:50-6:00 as you say.

When knowing a track, or any track, in this game, such as Nordschleife, it adds great value to having great cars to drive.

I look forward to what you can do , with the Ferrari Formula 1 '2007 / '10 cars.

-Minor critisism for the Formula Gran Turismo you did small while ago, it has bad liftoff oversteer on this track.

You will love it, i'm shure. It's magic the way it's easy to control. Personnaly ,i never feel this on any car or "Gymkhana tune car".

I've tried a lot of combinations, the only one that worked was the one i've published. Unfortunately , i could not reproduce the same car Online. Front and rear grip are different and the car have more pivot under online physics.

Everybody fan of Peugeot or not, must have this one in their garage . Great sensation. Have a good day

I did indeed enjoy the car Sir. I only had 15 mins or so before I had to finish off my little Pug 206 (on share if you fancy a thrash). Marvelous in the tight corners, controlling the rear using the throttle is so very easy

Please, please keep this build posted here, I've got one of my own and I'd like to apply it 👍👍

{Cy}

Good day Praiano,

I have just tested your updated Zonda R , here at work, on the 50" conference TV, and I am very impressed with it's handling for its speeds. I feel it is a culmination of your work that is poured into this car (truly an insect beast), and hope to see more of your tunes being updated, should they need it. A-1 6:04 1st try around the ring (red time crashed) so I know I can take it to 5:50-6:00 as you say.

When knowing a track, or any track, in this game, such as Nordschleife, it adds great value to having great cars to drive.

I look forward to what you can do , with the Ferrari Formula 1 '2007 / '10 cars.

-Minor critisism for the Formula Gran Turismo you did small while ago, it has bad liftoff oversteer on this track.

Thanks, yes i think i'll spend more time reviewing oldes tunes by now. Ferrari Formula 1 '2007 / '10 are not a lot of thing to improve, i don't drive them a lot, i have to do this and check. Like the FGT , it's not easy, this is the best i can and i can explore the potential of the car more than with the stock. This was my goal and i think everybody can use the base to adapt to his own style.
Like i 've said before, i'll spend more time now racing and learning to drive better to be able to tune better. The rest of the time i'll remake older tunes, and new tunes, just a few when i'll not resist to the car .

I did indeed enjoy the car Sir. I only had 15 mins or so before I had to finish off my little Pug 206 (on share if you fancy a thrash). Marvelous in the tight corners, controlling the rear using the throttle is so very easy

Please, please keep this build posted here, I've got one of my own and I'd like to apply it 👍👍

{Cy}
Ok , anything you're asking to me you have to know that it'll be with a lot of pleasure, but i don't understand what do you want me to do exactly ,please explain to me like if you was speaking to a kid.
Sorry but my english is very basic and sometime i can't follow the meaning of certain words like," (on share if you fancy a thrash)" "keep this build posted here" what build are you speaking about.
Like you speak to a kid.. please :):)

CyKosis1973
I did indeed enjoy the car Sir. I only had 15 mins or so before I had to finish off my little Pug 206 (on share if you fancy a thrash).

Please, please keep this build posted here, 👍👍

{Cy}

He is saying that he enjoys the tune you wrote.(Peugeot 206) He has put the car on share for you or his friends to try.

He then asks that you do not remove this tune please. 👍👍

A thrash = take for a drive.

I tried the Peugeot 206 tune late last night after a tough day at work. I even took it online. I had a smile and no sleep last night. Thank you Sir. I will send you another gift in a few days. :)

He is saying that he enjoys the tune you wrote.(Peugeot 206) He has put the car on share for you or his friends to try.

I tried the Peugeot 206 tune late last night after a tough day at work. I even took it online. I had a smile and no sleep last night. Thank you Sir. I will send you another gift in a few days. :)

Hi, ok now i understand,the tune will stay on share, enjoy. I'm going to give a TRASH :) right now.

If my connection allow me to do this. I was racing the capuccino cup race online, 10 time the connection fail during warm up, but after seems ok. When the race started, i did not reach the first turn ... Out :ouch::ouch:👎...... Too bad, the Capuccino race is so cool.... only fast people and very clean... A great pleasure, but only for the next race ,i hope it will be Ok this time.

Ok , anything you're asking to me you have to know that it'll be with a lot of pleasure, but i don't understand what do you want me to do exactly ,please explain to me like if you was speaking to a kid.
Sorry but my english is very basic and sometime i can't follow the meaning of certain words like,"1 (on share if you fancy a thrash)" "2 keep this build posted here" what build are you speaking about.
Like you speak to a kid.. please :):)

Sorry Praiano.

1 - I've finished my Pug 206 for the Rally Shootout, it's on share if you want to have a drive.

2 - I have a 205 Turbo in my garage and I want to put your tune on it. I enjoyed it a lot last night, but I only had 15 mins.

Thanks for explaining Milldrum. Did you mean Praiano's 205 or my 206..?? Think I'm going to have a go at building some more Peugeots for gravel and snow. Hopefully one of the 106s can be taken off road and I'm hoping the 206 RC can be too. That's a good looking car that one...

{Cy}

CyKosis1973
Thanks for explaining Milldrum. Did you mean Praiano's 205 or my 206..??

{Cy}

I don't know. I just wrote what I thought was right for my friend Praiano. :) I didn't realize the 205/206 difference. :( Why can't they give them names? Then silly people like me who don't pay attention won't make a mistake. ;)

I don't know. I just wrote what I thought was right for my friend Praiano. :) I didn't realize the 205/206 difference. :( Why can't they give them names? Then silly people like me who don't pay attention won't make a mistake. ;)

Not to mention the 106, 207, 307, 406, 905 and 908. Shows a lack of imagination if you ask me :sly:

{Cy}

PS - Speaking of schooling the French, are you watching the All Blacks slaughter them..??

CyKosis1973
Not to mention the 106, 207, 307, 406, 905 and 908. Shows a lack of imagination if you ask me :sly:

{Cy}

PS - Speaking of schooling the French, are you watching the All Blacks slaughter them..??

The Italian car maker that sometimes uses numbers could be an influence.

The only thing I am getting to watch is my 4yo. She is destroying her tooth brush. :( At least the widget is on and I'm making GT dollars. :)

Sorry Praiano.

1 - I've finished my Pug 206 for the Rally Shootout, it's on share if you want to have a drive.

2 - I have a 205 Turbo in my garage and I want to put your tune on it. I enjoyed it a lot last night, but I only had 15 mins.

Thanks for explaining Milldrum. Did you mean Praiano's 205 or my 206..?? Think I'm going to have a go at building some more Peugeots for gravel and snow. Hopefully one of the 106s can be taken off road and I'm hoping the 206 RC can be too. That's a good looking car that one...

{Cy}

Yes my friend, i've test your car on eiger yesterday, very good balance ,easy, neutral, don't show oversteer out corner very good, very pleasant car to drive ,congratulations.

{Cy}

I've played rugby when i was young, till my 17 ears old i lived in south of france. There , rugby is like a religion, i played fly-half. But after this no more rugby in Brasil. Did not see the game. All Blacks are the best since a long time and for a long time.

The Italian car maker that sometimes uses numbers could be an influence.

The only thing I am getting to watch is my 4yo. She is destroying her tooth brush. :( At least the widget is on and I'm making GT dollars. :)

Ad there is some more...
104, 106, 107
201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207
301, 302, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309
401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408
504, 505, 508
601, 604, 605, 607
806, 807
905, 907, 908
1007, 3008, 4007, 5008

Last edited by a moderator:
17 ears

104, 106, 107
201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207
301, 302, 304, 305, 306, 307, 308, 309
401, 402, 403, 404, 405, 406, 407, 408
504, 505, 508
601, 604, 605, 607
806, 807
905, 907, 908
1007, 3008, 4007, 5008

17 ears?!!!! :eek: Sorry, can't help but joke about such a typo :lol:

And is that a line of code or a list of numbered Peugeot's, Praiano? :lol: Again though, the RCZ is a very good exception, and is actually a properly good Peugeot. All it needs is a sportier version, 200hp for the top spec isn't enough for me anyway. Top spec should have a 276hp advertised engine (although I think it's FF, which would be...quite bad for something like the RCZ :lol:)

Yes my friend, i've test your car on eiger yesterday, very good balance ,easy, neutral, don't show oversteer out corner very good, very pleasant car to drive ,congratulations.

I've played rugby when i was young, till my 17 ears old i lived in south of france. There , rugby is like a religion, i played fly-half. But after this no more rugby in Brasil. Did not see the game. All Blacks are the best since a long time and for a long time.

Glad you enjoyed it. I was happy with it, under powered, slightly overweight, FWD but still fast if you're smooth with the throttle and brakes :) Have you taken your 205 Turbo off-road..?? I thought about throwing it around the Eiger K Trail last night.

My sister-in-law is French, she's a Producer for a major TV network here in Europe. She's passionate about her Rugby. I only watch 55 mins of the match this morning, the All Blacks were on fire. 37-17 final score...

{Cy}

Lamborghini Nomad Diablo GT-1 '2000 // ONLINE OK // Updated tune 24 september 2011

deepforestraceway4.jpg

My first published race car :) .

Downforce : 35/60
No chassis reinforcement
Engine stage 3
Titanium racing exhaust
Turbo 3

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3830 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 400 km/h = 249 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.840
2: 2.018
3: 1.507
4: 1.171
5: 0.941
6: 0.783

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 376 km/h = 234 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

TRACK: All around
power: 870 HP
weight: 1200 kg
perf. points: 678 pp

LSD Rear 08/14/05 (opcional less sharp and agressive entring corners 08/14/12)

Ride Height -15/-05
Spring Rate 14.7/15.9
Extension 9/6
Compression 9/7
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.5/2.2
Toe -0.04/+0.16

Brake Balance 7/5

tires R3/R3

Enjoy

One more upgrade of this fabulous Lamborghini Diablo. A blast, 1'49" Suzuka Enjoy, again & again.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano:

If I could I would like to make some requests?

1) Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
2) Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
3) Honda S2000 LM Race Car

This is my dream to tune like you.

Thanks

Ferrari 458 Italia '09. Pilot version //sport soft tyres.// IN RED NEW RACE SOFT TIRES VERSION ONLINE APPROVED

This is a fantastic car for skilled drivers exploring to the max and for anybody who want to know where stand his own limit and how to go further.

I love to drive this car at lower performance points too, 525pp to 550 pp is the perfect drive, any track.

nrburgringnordschleife2f.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2m.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife2j.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1kz.jpg

Tuned to the max power.

Transmission how to process: “OK”
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 5143 (stock)
3- Select top speed at 350 km/h = 217,5 mph
1: 2.984
2: 2.080
3: 1.591
4: 1.270
5: 1.060
6: 0.904
7: 0.788
It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 335 km/h = 208 mph

Select and tune the final gear to adapt the top speed to the track. Don't touch the top speed again, if not you'll have to set it all again.

Tracks: All around

power 724 hp
weight 1232 kg
perf. points 609pp

Downforce 0/0

LSD Rear 12/40/14 /// 08/18/14

Ride Height -20/00 /// -20/-15

Spring Rate 12.8/13.3 /// 11.0/14.7
Extension 6/1 /// 9/8
Compression 4/2 /// 8/9
Anti-roll bars 3/1 /// 1/2

Camber 2.0/1.7 /// 2.2/2.0
Toe -0.25/+0.15 /// 0.00/0.18

Brake Balance 6/4 /// 8/6

tires Sport soft / sport soft /// racing soft/racing soft

Enjoy.​

New edition ,no aerodownforce,racing soft tires. 609pp ,to match 600pp just take out the exhaust kit.
Very fast and easy.
Enjoy.

Hi Praiano:

If I could I would like to make some requests?

1) Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
2) Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
3) Honda S2000 LM Race Car

This is my dream to tune like you.

Thanks

All of them very good cars, it will be a pleasure when i'll come back to tune news cars. For the moment only reviewing olders tunes.

LEXUS LFA ' 10. " ONLINE OK " UPDATED TUNE 26 september 2011

lfa10s.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3ou.jpg

Tuned to the max.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select .reset to default
2- Select final gear at 2600
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236 mph
1: 5123
2: 3668
3: 2760
4: 2154
5: 1739
6: 1454

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 358 km/h = 222,4 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track (if necessary) and do fine tune (if necessary)

power 713 hp
weight 1233 kg
perf. points 589 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 10/20/05

Ride Height -20/-20

Spring Rate 13.2/13.2
Extension 9/7
Compression 8/8
Anti-roll bars 1/2

Camber 2.4/2.2
Toe 0.00/+0.18

Brake Balance 8/6

tires: R3 / R3

Enjoy.

Update also this fantastic car LEXUS LFA ' 10, easy and fast, good option to race online in this pp range, perhaps the best. Need a shootout to know exactly,but for me one of the best around 580pp no doubt.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85.

Hi Praiano. This car you tuned is an absolute hoot on comfort softs. 👍 It's the most fun I've had on GT5 in ages.

Also, your Lancia Stratos (road car) tune is also great fun in the latest seasonals. I de-tuned the engine a bit & it's awesome in the races! :) Thanks again.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85.

Hi Praiano. This car you tuned is an absolute hoot on comfort softs. 👍 It's the most fun I've had on GT5 in ages.

Also, your Lancia Stratos (road car) tune is also great fun in the latest seasonals. I de-tuned the engine a bit & it's awesome in the races! :) Thanks again.

Thanks, yes my friend, i think i've found the point for the Peugeot. Offline only.... I've spent some days and nights trying to have the same feeling Online without succes.
And for the stratos, i use it sometimes online too, i would like to see the face of the people i race with, those that only know the stock tune.. :) a Leathal Weapon in his range of PP.
Enjoy it and have fun.

One more upgrade of this fabulous Lamborghini Diablo. A blast, 1'47" Suzuka Enjoy, again & again.

I did not witness this lap, but Praiano was sub 1:50 when I left his lounge over the weekend. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had to take care of my kid. I also wish I can figure out why my Diablo only has 652pp. I will try an oil change but otherwise I think I got a lemon from the dealer. :crazy:

I did not witness this lap, but Praiano was sub 1:50 when I left his lounge over the weekend. I wish I could have stayed longer, but had to take care of my kid. I also wish I can figure out why my Diablo only has 652pp. I will try an oil change but otherwise I think I got a lemon from the dealer. :crazy:

Hi my friend. When you was in my room the tune was'nt maximum power. Later with everything on, after an engine overhaul , chassis refit & the new tune, i reach the 1'47"500+- and the
power: 870 HP
weight: 1200 kg
perf. points: 678 pp
The precedent tune was fast too but this one is more easy and allow early acceleration out of a turn. The LSD and better balance make the difference.
Kids first ,always ...!!!
👍:)

You maybe havent fitted the high rpm turbo on your Diablo.
I took a quick pass through all the settings, and did not see anything missing. I did not want to leave to check oil, engine overhaul etc. I was a bit distracted though so maybe I missed something.

I hope it is partially my car. I was a bit embarrassed when I ran a clean lap and was kind of happy about it, then realized I ran 1:56 to Praiano's 1:50. :ouch:

Good times though. I think that hanging out in a buddy's lounge tuning cars is a great way to spend a weekend afternoon. I will try to do that more often. Thanks Praiano for your hospitality! :cheers:

Thanks for the invite bigberry. I will try to stop by next chance I get. I am not in an easy timezone (GMT -7) for meeting friends from other places on this planet. This gives me an idea though. I will post something on the FITT thread later today...cheers.

Back