Pre-Install data

• Thread starter Sonzilla
  • 6 comments
Thanks,

Yea the reason it allows you to select pre install after already doing it the first time got me thinking that I had to do it again. lol

Slightly off topic, but I've never done the full install. Never had any problems with GT5. I wonder if it would make the game perform different.

I've never done the full install either.

However - I'm about a week away from going from Version 1.0 all the way to the latest update. Obviously - and from all I've read here - there will be major changes to be felt in the fully upgraded game as compared to the Original.

What excites me most about my coming upgrade is that I'm at level 35+ on both A- and B-Spec, as well as having 4 AI Bots at level 35+, plus 2 more fully experienced and yet with zero races done. I also have over 1300 cars, but will be quite happy to see the new stuff - and new tracks, too.

All in all a lot of experimentation going to take place.

Plus I'll finally get Jenkins.

However - I'm about a week away from going from Version 1.0 all the way to the latest update. Obviously - and from all I've read here - there will be major changes to be felt in the fully upgraded game as compared to the Original.

What excites me most about my coming upgrade is that I'm at level 35+ on both A- and B-Spec, as well as having 4 AI Bots at level 35+, plus 2 more fully experienced and yet with zero races done. I also have over 1300 cars, but will be quite happy to see the new stuff - and new tracks, too.

Holy crap! You've been missing a lot!! And good luck with the download. It's huge!

photonrider

Wow yeah you've missed a lot. Like a whole new game
Don't forget to grab the new Corvette, GT-86, FR-S for free off the store.

Back