Pre-order cars.

Which Pre-order car did you get?

• Total voters
By now everyone knows in the US you got a different pre-order car depending on where you pre-ordered. Playstation store = Nissan Skyline. Amazon = Ferrari Enzo. Game Crazy = Lamborghini Countach. Best Buy = Citroen GT. Game Stop = Bugatti Veyron.

So I'm curious, for those of us who pre-ordered, what car did you choose, or did you just end up with it?

I pre-ordered before I knew about this and was about to cancel and preorder wherever had the coolest car, but I had already gone to gamestop so I was getting the Veyron that I wanted anyways.

Well I got the Collector Editon that aparently always bring the Veyron with it... and the Enzo (this was my pre-order code, not the Veyron, even if I end up with both).

I got all six of them, including the Corvette ZR-1 you haven't included.

All of them.
No "GT Skills" for Japan ; therefore, needs pay to Red SLR Mclaren also...

51628065_org.v1286028376.jpg

Last edited:
to Speedy Samurai,

I was pre-order on each store before 20-Sep.
sold 6x UMD already.....
these sheets important for collector.
zenbu yoyaku !.

I got the Countach LP400, Enzo, Nissan GTR and Citreon GT. I also got the red SLR Mclaren. I didn't get any nice card codes though, just an email.

When i pre order the game, one month before it got released, i was told i would get a promotional Ferrari Enzo code to get the car in the game. 1st of October when i got the game, i typed in the promotional code on the PSN Store, and i got a lovely Black Bugatti Veyron instead, even better. Love this car:)

Japanese pre-order ;
・Bundled all 1st lot = Corvette ZR1 (White)
・Amazon JP = Countach LP400 (Orage)
・Lawson = GT-R Spec V (Blue met)
・Furuhon-ichiba = Veyron 16.4 (Black)
・Tsutaya, WonderGoo = GT by Citroen (Yellow)
・Geo = Enzo Ferrari (Yellow)
・Yodobashi camera = SLR Mclaren (Red)

other pre-order stuff ;
・Seven-Eleven = Sticker
・Circle-K = File (Document folder)
・Joshin = Leather Sellular phone Strap

I' ve got a Leather strap and PAL SLR (by GT Skills), Veyron (Collector's Edition) codes also.

Last edited:
i didnt preorder, none of the cars caught my attention enough, the countach is nice but why bother, i bought it in teh game :\

as long as i got my corolla

Bought the collector's edition (love the box art, plus was at the same price as the regular edition, :rolleyes:), Veyron and Corvette for me!

I got the Veyron and ZR1 from the Collector's Edition as well. Plus the red SLR from GT Skills.

@ edward_v12: I envy you for getting all pre-order cars man, that's some serious dedication (plus a big wallet as well) 👍.

can the codes be shared? reason I ask is that I got the veryon and GTR and was able to DL both to my PS3 and then upload them both to both my wife and my PSPs. Would seem like the special cars are not locked.

Are both PSPs registered to that PS3? I suspect that they are...

If you register a PSP to someone else's PS3 and download their codes from their PS3, as soon as you register the PSP with your own PS3 again, you'll lose the ability to access the cars.

I bought a normal version and a collector's version from Play.

The normal version preorder came with 4 of the cars - Citroen GT (yellow), Countach (orange), Enzo (yellow), and GT-R (blue) - the collector's version came with a redeemable voucher for the Veyron (black) but there was a printing error and they all came with a voucher for the Corvette (white) by mistake and Play e-mailed out a replacement Veyron code. And the SLR (red) from the GT Skills site.

I actually have a spare SLR code if anyone wants it.

Back