Pre order Intercontinental DLC

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
So ACC has been released on the consoles. We've had a short while to check it out. Lots of reviews on lots of platforms. Good, bad and indifferent. Here's my two pence worth.. so for me having not played ACC on PC fps was not much of an issue for me, physics probably the best I've experienced. Content and structure good with more to come hopefully. The only issue I have is I had ACC on pre order for 4 months with the enticement of a free DLC. Digital download came out the day of release so therefore not pre ordered but still, I believe, got the DLC free. If I am wrong about that please let me know. So the question is have those that pre ordered ACC been had over.

No you’ve not been had over. The DLC was always included for pre orders. It’s just that the PlayStation store didn’t allow for this for whatever reason so it’s included as part of a two week launch bundle for PS store only. Once the two weeks is up the dlc won’t be available until it’s officially released.

I was in the same situation, physical disc and no dlc code included,not found from playstore, just bought the dlc from eBay reseller for 10 euros.

Sony decided not to have a pre-release for the digital version, so to make it fair for those guys included the DLC for digital orders during the first 2 weeks once it became available.

I was in the same situation, physical disc and no dlc code included,not found from playstore, just bought the dlc from eBay reseller for 10 euros.
Did you pre-order? You should have been entitled to a DLC code

Yes but pretty unfair for those who bought the physical copy of the game in a traditionnal store

Sony decided not to have a pre-release for the digital version, so to make it fair for those guys included the DLC for digital orders during the first 2 weeks once it became available.

Did you pre-order? You should have been entitled to a DLC code
No preorder but i like to have a physical copy of my games, si didnt really expected to have the dlc included

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre-ordered in the UK, physical copy arrived on launch day and I had an email with the code for intercontinental DLC from the retailer I bought it from

I got my copy from Amazon preordered about 2 weeks before release. I had an email with dlc code before it arrived.

I got my copy from Amazon preordered about 2 weeks before release. I had an email with dlc code before it arrived.

Exactly the same for me apart from i pre ordered it from Game, my email arrived with the dlc code an hour before my disc arrived in the post.

Back