Pre-Race Music???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ace_Man
  • 51 comments
  • 14,242 views
Am i the only one who acctualy likes the song?.. Does anyone know what its called? D:
 
Am i the only one who acctualy likes the song?.. Does anyone know what its called? D:

Pnau - "Baby" (Breakbot Remix)

No, you are not the only one. I like this track very much. :)
 
I like the song too, helps that I'm a Pnau fan though :D
 
I quite like the song with the kids singing, what's the name of it? :D


Edit: Nvm, looked up a few posts... :lol:
 
I dig this song as well... Couldn't believe it when I found out it was by Pnau who's one half Nick Littlemore is part of Empire of the sun of whom I am also fan. 👍
 
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, lol,
absolutely cannot stand this shyte song

Sony is trying to destroy PD, Kaz must have slighted the emperor or something, cause this aint GT no more, maybe Treyarch made it???
 
This song sounds fresh and nice, anyone who likes modern jazz must like it. People that don't like it can just mute the TV using the remote while the race is loading and starting.
 
Like I'll mute the TV every time. Why can't we just turn it off like every other song ?
 
I loaded the Gran Turismo 4 Original Soundtrack onto my PS3 and went into GT5's sound options and set the album as user BGM. No more singing children, finally!
 
Actually i'm addicted to this song it's in top 3 of GT5 tracklist
 
I was just discussing about this song with my friend. And I not surprised to find this is one controversial song :)

Personally I like race menu of GT5P better (that "flatout" song)
 
A song about children being in love... :grumpy: should be removed and banned immediately, pedophile content! :mad:

I hate this damn song.
 
We have regressed from "I'm losing my favorite game" to "a-e-i-o-u"...

I swear for a while i thought it was an ABC123 MJ cover, that would have been just as out of place as this french surrender monkey.
 
I like the song, it has a nice funk bass section, and the kids makes it all happy. What I don't like is the fact that the pre/post-race has a total of TWO songs available, when there are sooo many songs on the built-in playlist.

It's good, but not THAT good. At least give me more variety, if you are going to leave out my options. No choice to turn it off, no option to listen in jukebox if I want to. (**same argument can be repeated for LangLang's awesome rendition of The Entertainer while shopping in GT Auto.)
 
Baby I don't know,
Why you hate it so...
 
How come NOBODY ever talks about the other pre-race song?

I like that one way more than the Pnau song. Does anyone know the name of it?
 
They should replace that annoying children song with the pre-race music from Prologue, while keeping the other one. It would be perfect.
 
Back