*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
How can you be certain there are "faulty times" when based on previous history, you couldn't keep up to begin with?

The "maker" investigates times if and when required.
Have you contacted him personally to vent your concern on a particular car?

It's not uncommon for seasoned tuners to use a completely different tune at Indy. As some supposed "fast tunes" can be quite unrealiable online.
But, just like in GT5, the speed test isn't at Indy and there are some subtle differences.
If you don't have the skill set required to tune for the test track, don't assume the people that do, are cheating.

How can you be certain there are "faulty times" when based on previous history, you couldn't keep up to begin with?

The "maker" investigates times if and when required.
Have you contacted him personally to vent your concern on a particular car?

It's not uncommon for seasoned tuners to use a completely different tune at Indy. As some supposed "fast tunes" can be quite unrealiable online.
But, just like in GT5, the speed test isn't at Indy and there are some subtle differences.
If you don't have the skill set required to tune for the test track, don't assume the people that do, are cheating.

We can race, I silence my critics. Best believe I tune more than rice burners. Pick your cars and shut up. Well race tonight. Btw u gotta tree to beat me, I make the hardest drivetrain look easy. Lemme guess you want to do wheelies and raise suspension huh? Lol light work.

Last edited:
On GT7 if y’all still around you can find me at route X or msg me my psn is KingTurbo-_- or just leave your psn here and I’ll add you

Last edited:
Back