Predict future DLC cars

I'd like to see one of the older Lancer Evo, Nissan 300zx, Subaru 22B, Nissan 350Z, Mazda 787B, VW Beetle, Skylibe R33, XJ220, Mercedes McLaren, Mercedes 300SL, Lotus Carlton, McClaren P1, Ferrari 288 GTO, Ferrari 250GTO, Lamborghini Countach 5000, Lamborghini Murcialago SV, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini Miura, Bugatti EB110.

I would also really really love to see a Porsche 959, Ferrari F40LM, Bugatti EB110 in the game. But one can dream eh...

I'm guessing (and hopefully) that the next DLC, after 50 cars by March, could be the remaining interior-less Vision GTs that have a remodelled interior, especially Mercedes VGT (already shown in Justice League)

Despite that Nissan and Fittipaldi don't have their own Gr.3 versions, they still have detailed interiors. And all of their interiors were shown in the Vision GT menu in GT6 back then.

And that already happened in GT6 before, such as the new M4 which didn't have a detailed interior when it was first featured in GT6.

So, let's hope that happens

Would be nice to get all Major Car manufacturers that are not in the game in, like:

Cadillac, Maserati, Seat, Fiat, Lotus, Kia, Skoda, Holden, Chrysler, Bentley, Lancia, Saab, Volvo, Tesla, Fisker, Geely, Opel, Vauxhall and Rolls Royce I hold my breath on the last one.

PS Kaz.... bring Ruf back! The Yellow Brid needs to kick ass

Back