Dragonistic Messages 5,677 United Kingdom Messages Dragonistic Aug 14, 2008 #31 Road racing, because the competing cars can truly compete rather then just see each other, they can effect one another. I like drag racing but you just don't get up close and personal enough.
Road racing, because the competing cars can truly compete rather then just see each other, they can effect one another. I like drag racing but you just don't get up close and personal enough.
RedSuinit MR2 = Addiction Premium Messages 1,628 Messages RedSuinit Aug 14, 2008 #32 Road racing, because I personally find it more entertaining than drag racing.
spyrrari Messages 3,164 AMSTERDAM Messages spyrrari Aug 14, 2008 #33 unimental Road racing: 1) Turning Left 2) Turning Right 3) Braking Click to expand... you forgot accelerating mate.... but i am with you there... spyrrari.
unimental Road racing: 1) Turning Left 2) Turning Right 3) Braking Click to expand... you forgot accelerating mate.... but i am with you there... spyrrari.