T TheGod (Banned) Messages 12 CA Messages Lumberjack Jan 24, 2012 #1 I had won one from the FF races but sold it because I thought it was a standard car. I miss it now. Anyone got one?
I had won one from the FF races but sold it because I thought it was a standard car. I miss it now. Anyone got one?
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Jan 24, 2012 #2 TheGod I had won one from the FF races but sold it because I thought it was a standard car. I miss it now. Anyone got one? Click to expand... Have you gone to the Honda New Car Dealership?
TheGod I had won one from the FF races but sold it because I thought it was a standard car. I miss it now. Anyone got one? Click to expand... Have you gone to the Honda New Car Dealership?
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jan 24, 2012 #3 It is standard..the EK is the premium (which is 97)one and the new one.
cphbullet Messages 2,891 Scotland Messages cphbullet Jan 24, 2012 #4 Anyone else wondering if he has 2 GTP accounts? Im just thinking his location and name look similar to someone else looking for this?
Anyone else wondering if he has 2 GTP accounts? Im just thinking his location and name look similar to someone else looking for this?
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jan 24, 2012 #5 My mistake,seems you were right.
f1_stig Messages 557 my house Messages f1_stig Jan 24, 2012 #6 cphbullet Anyone else wondering if he has 2 GTP accounts? Im just thinking his location and name look similar to someone else looking for this? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240955 BANNED edit: wow banned already. that was fast. good to know that mods are on top of things that quickly. Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
cphbullet Anyone else wondering if he has 2 GTP accounts? Im just thinking his location and name look similar to someone else looking for this? Click to expand... https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=240955 BANNED edit: wow banned already. that was fast. good to know that mods are on top of things that quickly.