Premium imperfect: The WIP list of visual problems and inconsistencies

• Thread starter coolboy48
  • 96 comments
Double post because of a big imperfection I noticed:

Genesis Coupe: Gear indicator is only available on Automatic models, the model in GT6 is a manual.

I think this thread should be pinned. A lot of information!

The amount of things you listed should be addressed to basically all racing games, although maybe the things are due to the console limitations or just PD being lazy, because I noticed that GT5P cars have way more better detail inside and outside that the new ones we have now, Some of the tuned cars in the game should have been in GT5 and 6 as race car variants of a sort because the Corvette and Viper look way better than in 6, the quality has dropped really low lately, hopefully GTS will fix most of the premium cars details that couldn't be fixed in 5 and 6, but anyways good job with the thread

This thread reminds me that the cockpit view odometers on many km/h cars still calculate ten times faster than they should. Should be an easy fix, just move a decimal point.

Example:

Lancia Stratos

This thread reminds me that the cockpit view odometers on many km/h cars still calculate ten times faster than they should. Should be an easy fix, just move a decimal point.

Example:

Lancia Stratos
That already has been listed down in the OP.

I mentioned in another thread but the 78 Trans Am's front wheels clip through the ground a few inches at times. It's quite noticeable and very annoying to look at.

Latest Posts

Back