Premium Models tuned to order with DLC paints!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barcelonic
  • 37 comments
  • 1,894 views
Messages
521
Messages
Barcelonic
.
.
NOT SCHEDULING ANY MORE TRADES CURRRENTLY


Premium cars tuned to order and painted with any DLC paints. Any tradeable car from OCD or Dealerships. Not looking for much, but what I'm currently after is listed below. Cars must be stock but mileage isn't an issue.

Thanks :)

==========================================
Interested in:
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Toyota SUPRA RZ '97 pending
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 pending
Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01 pending
(all stock)
 
Last edited:
Barcelonic
Offers anyone?

Interested in:

AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
(all stock)

1970 tickets
Level tickets 18 or hgiher

Let me know if you are free to trade now thanks :)

I have a white and red Supra RZ
 
Hi, I can trade this evening, take your pick from what I have:

Level 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Birthday Tickets: '67, '69, '70, '85, '89, '98, '09 (others as well but can't remember them all)

Phil
 
mrptp - if you still want to trade before next reset Ill take the 1970 birthdsay ticket please, add me @Barcelonic on psn

John sorry i only have the one but is there anything else you're interested in. Any premiums perhaps in DLC paints? I dont have many 0/0/0 to trade but plenty of credits and paint if there's a premium you're after let me know thanks :)
 
No worries, will do. I should be home in an hour or so
 
Barcelonic
mrptp - if you still want to trade before next reset Ill take the 1970 birthdsay ticket please, add me @Barcelonic on psn

John sorry i only have the one but is there anything else you're interested in. Any premiums perhaps in DLC paints? I dont have many 0/0/0 to trade but plenty of credits and paint if there's a premium you're after let me know thanks :)

Do you have the Toyota FT 86 Concept II '11?
 
What 0/0/0 cars would u be willing to trade?

Ferrari F40 is about the only tradeable one i have. is the Veyron tradeable? i may have one of those in green/ebony
 
Nvm man, ive decided to use it.
 
any offers for the lvl 17 ticket? i have a trade slot free and closing in just over two hours
 
I'll take it. :) Will send the level 23 ticket to you shortly. Do you want it sent to your main account? If you could send the level 17 ticket to my AFTAC account that would be great. Thanks.
 
I'll take it. :) Will send the level 23 ticket to you shortly. Do you want it sent to your main account? If you could send the level 17 ticket to my AFTAC account that would be great. Thanks.

brilliant, thanks!

will do now :)

PS. Yes its to my main account pls
 
mrptp1973
Hi, I can trade this evening, take your pick from what I have:

Level 2, 3, 5, 9, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

Birthday Tickets: '67, '69, '70, '85, '89, '98, '09 (others as well but can't remember them all)

Phil

What do you want for a 24 ticket?
 
* updated *

Thanks AFTAC for trade! :)
 
You're welcome. 👍 Love the thread jacking you've got going on above. :banghead: Why is it so hard for some people to use the PM system for that kind of stuff when it isn't their thread? :grumpy:
 
You're welcome. 👍 Love the thread jacking you've got going on above. :banghead: Why is it so hard for some people to use the PM system for that kind of stuff when it isn't their thread? :grumpy:

ye i know wat you mean but still i dont mind as its a free bump at least lol :)
 
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01 i have those two in stock and i think the honda is 0/0/0
 
Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01 Nissan C-WEST RAZO SILVIA '01 i have those two in stock and i think the honda is 0/0/0

cool when can you trade?

im free at next reset & the one after
 
I free tomorrow and monday
 
I free tomorrow and monday

cool ok what cars & paints would you like? Also list any/all tunings you'd like free of charge.

let me know exactly what you want and in which order then ill PM you about 12hrs from now about the trade details (accounts etc..)

:)

Edit: btw does Monday in your area mean the reset after next - i mean are these the next two resets you're referring to yes?
 
Is your list up to date Op?
 
I have all the cars your after and im not verry good at tuning for grip , mayby we could come up with a deal when you have a free slot.
 
Is your list up to date Op?

yep :)

I have all the cars your after and im not verry good at tuning for grip , mayby we could come up with a deal when you have a free slot.

Perhaps yes although you should know I am no tuner myself. I just have credits to spend so if you list any tunings i can pay for them before sending to save you money. If nothing is specified i just buy racing tires usually because everyone likes those lol :)
 
Barcelonic
Ferrari F40 is about the only tradeable one i have. is the Veyron tradeable? i may have one of those in green/ebony

I have a Veyron and its not tradeable, what tickets do you have?
 
Back