Preorder Bonus Cars Trading Place

• Thread starter daspianist
  • 38 comments
If you are interested in swapping your pre-order bonus car code with another player's, please use this as thread as the place to do so.

Please note that this thread works on an honor system. Please:

1. Update your posting as soon as your offer status changes (i.e. if you have received an offer, or if you have swapped out with someone)

2. Ensure that you have no disagreements prior to trading, and leave feedback (positive or negative) after your transaction. Any negative feedback should be substantiated with screenshots or photo evidence.

3. If you have recently joined this forum, or have little to no account activity, please consider sending off your car first as a gesture of trust and goodwill.

As for me, I am interested in trading my Aston Martin Virage for a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG.

Status: Traded with E28. Everything went super smooth.. thanks man!

As for me, I am interested in trading my Aston Martin Virage for a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG.

I'd be more than happy to trade, although I won't have the code until either Thursday or Friday.

EDIT: I have recieved an offer, and my code is currently unavailable to trade.

Sounds great - I actually won't have access to my XBox until this Saturday :/ But thanks for letting me know, and I'll keep you guys posted too.

Unless GameStop tries to mess with me, I should have a code for the 458 Italia, which I'm not all that excited about. If someone's willing to trade it for the SLS, I'd gladly take the latter off of your hands ;)

Unless GameStop tries to mess with me, I should have a code for the 458 Italia, which I'm not all that excited about. If someone's willing to trade it for the SLS, I'd gladly take the latter off of your hands ;)

If you can hold off until maybe Saturday I'll know if I'll have a spare SLS code which I'll swap with you :)

Okay sweet. You have your copy already? I'll PM you the code when I get home in a few hours.

Once Best Buy sends me the e-mail with my Mercedes SLS code, I'll be interested in trading it for a Nissan 370Z. I really want one due to the lack of Nissan Z cars in the game.

Once Best Buy sends me the e-mail with my Mercedes SLS code, I'll be interested in trading it for a Nissan 370Z. I really want one due to the lack of Nissan Z cars in the game.

I should get 4 codes with my pre-order on friday if what my shop promised me is correct. That would be the 458, Virage, Golf R & 370Z. If that's correct I would very much like to trade my Nissan for your SLS.

I'll keep you posted, okay? :)

(Dumb question probably, but does my Belgian code for the PAL version also work for an NTSC user?)

So apparently Gamestop gave me two codes. One for the 458 and one for the Golf R. If anyone would like to trade pretty much anything for those two let me know. I'd really like the Virage, SLS, or 370Z.

I should get 4 codes with my pre-order on friday if what my shop promised me is correct. That would be the 458, Virage, Golf R & 370Z. If that's correct I would very much like to trade my Nissan for your SLS.

I'll keep you posted, okay? :)

(Dumb question probably, but does my Belgian code for the PAL version also work for an NTSC user?)

I got the e-mail today, so just let me know when you're ready. :)

My Brother Just handed me codes for the Golf R and SLS, so now all I need is my other SLS code and I'm ready to trade lol

I'm offering the 458 code Luminis gave me for a Virage code, if I don't get an offer by the end of the day ill just use it myself :)

I also have a Golf R code ill trade for a 370Z, but I can't see that happening :lol:

I got the e-mail today, so just let me know when you're ready. :)

I hope to get my copy this afternoon (it's 10 in the morning here as I write this), with the codes included. I'll keep you posted! :cheers:

UPDATE: I've got my code. Check your private messages! :)

I think I have a spare SLS code. I picked up an extra one of the instore cards but I'm not sure whether they need to be authenticated by the store guy to work. Will confirm tonight when I install the game.

Would trade for a 458 if anyone's interested.

EDIT: OK, since it's a free code should work fine. PM me if you want to swap for a 458 Scud or make me an alternative offer.

Back