Preorder Bonus Cars Trading Place

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by daspianist, Oct 23, 2012.

1. daspianist

daspianist

If you are interested in swapping your pre-order bonus car code with another player's, please use this as thread as the place to do so.

Please note that this thread works on an honor system. Please:

1. Update your posting as soon as your offer status changes (i.e. if you have received an offer, or if you have swapped out with someone)

2. Ensure that you have no disagreements prior to trading, and leave feedback (positive or negative) after your transaction. Any negative feedback should be substantiated with screenshots or photo evidence.

3. If you have recently joined this forum, or have little to no account activity, please consider sending off your car first as a gesture of trust and goodwill.

2. daspianist

daspianist

As for me, I am interested in trading my Aston Martin Virage for a Mercedes Benz SLS AMG.

Status: Traded with E28. Everything went super smooth.. thanks man!

3. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

I might have a spare SLS code on Friday

Traded to Luminis

4. E28

E28 Premium

I'd be more than happy to trade, although I won't have the code until either Thursday or Friday.

EDIT: I have recieved an offer, and my code is currently unavailable to trade.

5. daspianist

daspianist

Sounds great - I actually won't have access to my XBox until this Saturday :/ But thanks for letting me know, and I'll keep you guys posted too.

6. Luminis

Luminis

Unless GameStop tries to mess with me, I should have a code for the 458 Italia, which I'm not all that excited about. If someone's willing to trade it for the SLS, I'd gladly take the latter off of your hands ;)

7. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

If you can hold off until maybe Saturday I'll know if I'll have a spare SLS code which I'll swap with you :)

8. Luminis

Luminis

That's a deal! Waiting till Saturday shouldn't be a problem at all :lol:

9. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

So if I get the 458 code does anyone want to swap for a Virage? :lol:

10. CDailey

CDailey

What are all the preorder cars? All I know is the 458 from Gamestop...which I don't want, lol.

11. GTMail

GTMail

I have an extra 458 code. I would love an SLS. Anybody willing to trade?

12. Verbal21

Verbal21

It sucks I don't have anything to trade but anybody have a 370Z one they just want to get rid of?

13. Frizbe

Frizbe Premium

I have a 458 code I am dying to trade for a Virage

14. phil03

phil03

I willing trade my SLS for your 458

15. GTMail

GTMail

Okay sweet. You have your copy already? I'll PM you the code when I get home in a few hours.

16. C_Raccoon23

C_Raccoon23 Premium

Once Best Buy sends me the e-mail with my Mercedes SLS code, I'll be interested in trading it for a Nissan 370Z. I really want one due to the lack of Nissan Z cars in the game.

17. Rohrl-fan

Rohrl-fan

I should get 4 codes with my pre-order on friday if what my shop promised me is correct. That would be the 458, Virage, Golf R & 370Z. If that's correct I would very much like to trade my Nissan for your SLS.

I'll keep you posted, okay? :)

(Dumb question probably, but does my Belgian code for the PAL version also work for an NTSC user?)

18. StoneyNUFC

StoneyNUFC

I should have a Golf R code if anybody wants to swap for that lol

19. CDailey

CDailey

So apparently Gamestop gave me two codes. One for the 458 and one for the Golf R. If anyone would like to trade pretty much anything for those two let me know. I'd really like the Virage, SLS, or 370Z.

20. C_Raccoon23

C_Raccoon23 Premium

I got the e-mail today, so just let me know when you're ready. :)

21. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

My Brother Just handed me codes for the Golf R and SLS, so now all I need is my other SLS code and I'm ready to trade lol

22. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

Just got my pre order code for the SLS, so Luminis, let me know when you're ready to swap

23. er1c3kgsx

er1c3kgsx

I got a Challenger and Golf code, Im looking for a Mercedes and/or 370z code. PM me thanks!

24. Luminis

Luminis

Nice, I'll send you a PM :tup:

25. Fezz_ST

Fezz_ST

I'm offering the 458 code Luminis gave me for a Virage code, if I don't get an offer by the end of the day ill just use it myself :)

I also have a Golf R code ill trade for a 370Z, but I can't see that happening :lol:

26. Rohrl-fan

Rohrl-fan

I hope to get my copy this afternoon (it's 10 in the morning here as I write this), with the codes included. I'll keep you posted! :cheers:

UPDATE: I've got my code. Check your private messages! :)

27. Kata333

Kata333

Lookin for golf r preorder code i can offer some full tuned cars like camaro or nissan gtr, just pm me :)

28. UKMikey

UKMikey Premium

I think I have a spare SLS code. I picked up an extra one of the instore cards but I'm not sure whether they need to be authenticated by the store guy to work. Will confirm tonight when I install the game.

Would trade for a 458 if anyone's interested.

EDIT: OK, since it's a free code should work fine. PM me if you want to swap for a 458 Scud or make me an alternative offer.

29. GT-Davey

GT-Davey

I have a spare AMG SLS code. Looking to trade for the Virage or 370Z.

Done - Traded SLS with McSoap-90 for his Golf R :)

30. Phoenix

Phoenix Premium

I have a Golf GTR code for trade.

Im looking for a SLS AMG... :dopey: