Prettiest Car for less than 20k?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • 83 comments
  • 3,933 views
It ain't the prettiest, but I bet it's the most fun.

Cooper%20S%20Cabrio_JohnWorks.jpg
 
Solid Lifters
It ain't the prettiest, but I bet it's the most fun.
I've seen one racing at Goodwood once and the supercharger makes it sound brilliant. 👍
 
a6m5
If that's the case......

11infiniti_g35_07-med.jpg
I'll have to agree on that one. 👍

IMG_8990.sized.jpg
 
20000 GBP = $36200.

And for the record, the reasons S2000s and all cars are so expensive in the UK is your absurd taxing which, for some reason, you guys actually factor into the purchase price. After US taxes, car prices in the US become much closer to those in the UK. They're still not equal though - it's still notably cheaper here - and that's because Brits are suckers.
 
ultrabeat
Since this is solely about looks, I'm now choosing to input the Hyundai Coupe:)

And the Honda Civic
1998-Honda-Civic-dragon-fa-nf.jpg

*Cough's up blood*

WTF IS THAT?!?!?!? :scared:
 
Oh, and....

model_range_95946D5D-20A3-45BC-95DE-0164634161A4_462x669.jpg


X-TYPE CLASSIC From £19,995 on the road
The front wheel drive 2 litre petrol and diesel Classic models feature Traction Control. Exterior detailing is chrome grille surround with black window surrounds, body colour bumper blades and cast 16" Caicos alloy wheels. Power adjustable heated exterior mirrors, front foglights and air conditioning with pollen filter are standard. Inside, the facia is bronze Sapele wood veneer with finely stitched cloth seats.
 
Definetly the RX8. Sure the fuel economy is bad but it's a great car. I should know,i own one.

It says on the Mazda USA site that the prices start at $25,935.

post410592379547hc.jpg
 
Did that X-Type just drive past the little tree, out of that garden?
 
It's drifting.With zero smoke.
 
If you watch the blur from the beginning of the picture to the car it looks it's just taken a very sudden 180 degree turn. :odd:
 
In US dollars this is under $20K

$19,000

2003lincolnLS.jpg
 
In US dollars this is under $20K

$19,000

2003lincolnLS.jpg
I'll have to agree on that one. 👍

How about this?
stage1_05mustang.jpg
 
Stage 1s may be cheap enough but they are V6s. :yuck:

And Stage 2s are 30+K.

Stage 3 is around $55,000.
 
Stage 1s may be cheap enough but they are V6s. :yuck:

And Stage 2s are 30+K.

Stage 3 is around $55,000.
We're talking about looks, here. And you buy the Mustang GT and then you get the stage 1 kit and then you have a V8 Stage 1.
 
That may be new but Stage 1 is a V6 in the earlier bodystyle. Because Stage 2 is just a regular GT with all the crap put on.
 
That may be new but Stage 1 is a V6 in the earlier bodystyle. Because Stage 2 is just a regular GT with all the crap put on.
Are you referring to the old bodystyle? I'm talking about the new one. Roush's site lists the kits there, so I guess you could put the Stage 1 kits and exhaist and everything on a V8 GT or the regular V6.
 
Europe :
subaru_impreza_wrx_2002_01_s.jpg


USA :
i.subaru.impreza.WRX.STi.04aug.jpg



0892.jpg

Honda_Integra_Type-R_2002.jpg



And of course some of the cars above like the S2000, 350 Z ....
 
Pretty? I’ll go with desirable. 320 pretty Australian horses gagging for a turbo charged gallop. Brand new and just under 20,000 Blighty dollars.

BA-XR6-Falcon.jpg
 
20,000$ AUS??? That's pretty damn good! You can get an Echo 5 door hatchback for that price here in Canada.
 
barátta
Pretty? I’ll go with desirable. 320 pretty Australian horses gagging for a turbo charged gallop. Brand new and just under 20,000 Blighty dollars.

BA-XR6-Falcon.jpg

Ok, we have a winner. :drool:
 
0411_astra_front_h.jpg

Try as I might, I couldn't get the Opel site to cough up any hard numbers, but it's probably under 20,000 pounds.
Anyway, it's beautifull. No reason Pontiac shouldn't steal it as well.
 
Back