Prius @ Grand Valley East - Locks console (UPDATE: Fix is to turn OFF Race BGM)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Falango
  • 33 comments
  • 3,255 views
It's not just that. It's now freezing in practice as well. It seems to be in the range is 1:35 - 1:45 into the start of any session, it locks up. Can't get to the XMB, the wheel locks up and spins to full lock, whichever way I'm steering. I'm not thrilled.
 
Same thing happened to me yesterday except I was doing the Nascar challenge. My game froze up 3 times in a row in the exact same spot. I noticed each time it happened, there was no music playing in the background, as it has happened around 3-4 times before during random times.
The fourth time I changed the music and everything was fine
 
Ya mine is locking up on every race, every track, every car I try. It is always right around the 1 min 40 mark. I'll try with no music, see what happens.
 
Ace you are my savior. Turned off Race BGM and I got through a race! I guess the blu-ray laser happened to die out in the old PS3 at the same time. A bit odd. Thanks for the help!
 
Back