Private lobbies are really difficult to organise

• Thread starter jp_footy
  • 7 comments
There are already party chat options. Set the group up, invite people then set the lobby up and they can all join you.

They are.Having to check who is online then invite is fiddly and by the time some people have finished what they are doing and joined,some of the less patient have already left.It would be nice to browse what lobbies are available and be able to join or apply to join at least.Plus I've had lots of problems with DC crashing on me during private lobbies,something I never get during regular multiplayer lobbies.

Having to check who is online then invite is fiddly and by the time some people have finished what they are doing and joined,some of the less patient have already left.

That's the main problem. Right now there's no communication in the lobby so people leave because they don't know whether a race is starting soon or not.

Last edited:
That's the main problem. Right now there's no communication in the lobby so people leave if they think the race isn't starting soon.
I repeat, use the general party chat function to create a party in the PS4 UI - that's what it's there for - that and general blather...

I dislike voice chat in racing games, would much rather have text chat, or even better to have both with the option of being able to turn then on & off individually like in GT6.

Back