PRIVATE POLL: Social Justice

• Thread starter VBR
  • 41 comments

This is a private poll & your vote cannot be seen by others, so please be as honest as you can...

• I hate Social Justice™ Bullies & the destructive ideologies that drive them

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • I dislike Social Justice Warriors & the warped ideologies that drive them

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • I'm indifferent to Social Justice issues & the ideologies that drive them

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • I like Social Justice Activists & the wonderful ideologies that drive them

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I love Social Justice Activists & the constructive ideologies that drive them

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Throughout the last decade, certain terms became increasingly familiar within the public domain such as; social justice warriors (SJWs), callout culture, cancel culture, woke, trigger warnings, safe spaces, cultural appropriation, white privilege, antiracism, identity politics, lived experience, microaggressions, problematics, unconscious bias, etc.
Sorry for the thread resurrection, only just saw this. I feel like politics and social issues are increasingly treated like a sport these days, especially by the right. It’s like they don’t care about actual policies or actions of right wing politics, as long as they can OwN tHe LiBs. While I know that you’re probably aware that all of these phrases have existed for a very long time, the common usage of “anti-racism” in particular is absolutely nothing new and is not a trend, and suggesting that this is some kind of modern buzzword kinda nails your colours to the mast. A lot of the other phrases in the OP, and let’s update this by throwing in “critical race theory”, I would wager are used way more by the right than the supposed “lefty snowflakes” that they’re often attributed to. When was the last time you met anyone that actively referred to themselves as a SJW? Or talked about how much they love cancel culture? Or described themselves as “woke” in a non-ironic context? I'm guessing never, whereas the right literally cannot shut up about these things. I read something yesterday that said Ben Shapiro (who looks insanely like the nerd who kisses his sister in Eurotrip, incidentally. Also a great movie) has mentioned “critical race theory” in around 170 social media posts lately. Find me any so-called SJW that is as obsessed with critical race theory and being ‘woke’ as Benny Shap. I’ll wait.
These phrases are all some weird mutant dog-whistle/straw-man hybrid mashup, sprayed out like linguistic covering fire by the right to suppress the fact they’re either too scared to understand the hardships of other people, or they just straight up don’t want to.

These phrases are all some weird mutant dog-whistle/straw-man hybrid mashup, sprayed out like linguistic covering fire by the right to suppress the fact they’re either too scared to understand the hardships of other people, or they just straight up don’t want to.
Guys like Christopher Rufo straight up admitted this is a long con.

Chris Rufo CRT.jpg

Last edited:
Guys like Christopher Rufo straight up admitted this is a long con.

View attachment 1064539
I'm still impressed by this. Chris Rufo being a (the?) champion behind taking down CRT, and bringing that fight on Fox News and to Trump. He's saying the quiet part out loud. That's what gets me over and over with these guys. They say the quiet part out loud, and the throngs of supporters just... ignore it! He's like "we're deceiving you" and the response is "we should believe him".

For a long time I always thought it was the latter, but after the Jan 6 riots, I think it's safe to say it's both. For just a short while the hard-right experienced just a small taste of what life is like for other people in this country on a daily basis, and they completely lost their 🤬. It's (imo) partially why they're trying to rile people up with these silly catchphrases and attempting to literally change the story of America, its history, and its failures.

Last edited:
I'm still impressed by this. Chris Rufo being a (the?) champion behind taking down CRT, and bringing that fight on Fox News and to Trump. He's saying the quiet part out loud. That's what gets me over and over with these guys. They say the quiet part out loud, and the throngs of supporters just... ignore it! He's like "we're deceiving you" and the response is "we should believe him".

As the saying goes, "There's more than one way to skin a cat.". Some people prefer Liberal approaches to social justice, rather than Critical ones...

Helen Pluckrose is at it again I see then, which would make Counterwieght Media about as non-partisan as the GOP.

If only there were still a dislike button on YouTube videos, it'd make it easier to spot BS channels. Given the source however...
I wonder how far our "censored" member digs into YouTube for these videos, lol. This is another channel he's shared that has tiny amounts of actual subscribers or views.

I wonder how far our "censored" member digs into YouTube for these videos, lol. This is another channel he's shared that has tiny amounts of actual subscribers or views.
More proof (as if proof were needed!!) that Big Tech™ is a Liberal Conspiracy®.

Last edited:
Back