Privileged Motorsport l Build, Race, Party! (Closed)

• Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 225 comments
United States
New York
MRDEVIL128
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Privileged Motorsport is a team made up of people with a specific, variety if you catch my drift. People change, people get tired of each other, people choose sides then, people split. We're just a group of people looking for the very essence of Drifting/Racing like the rest of you. All we are doing is putting our little spin to it.
So yeah, origin of Privileged, boom.

image.jpg

We rely heavily on little bull*** seriously, don't bring that over here.
Racial remarks will not be tolerated.
A general respect for yourself and others
Lastly: Just being a good person/ cooperative person

image.jpg

We are now recruiting!
All you must do is make yourself known to me. I may ask you, you may also ask me. Just drift and be yourself. If I like you I like you, if I don't I don't.
image.jpg

Founder:
image.jpg

GTP: @MRDEVIL
YouTube: Apostle

Instagram:_Apostle
Bio:
Unlike many others, my first whiff of drifting wasn't from initial D or seeing any competition. It was from the fast and the furious tokyo drift. (Lol right?) It was inspiring at the time, changed my way of thinking. I first tried drifting in Need For Speed Carbon back when I didn't know much about the sport or cars as a whole. After awhile I took it to gt5 because I felt I would get a better understanding. By that time I understood what it was all about and what those Japanese, American, and European drivers did to there cars to make them do such a thing. I started swinging the car in while doing races in a Viper ACR, held it for a second then spun. Tried it again. Chucked it in, kept it. Thus, the fixation begun. I strive for high grip and forward momentum with max angle at all costs. Maybe because when I started it was on SS tires and the obscene grip was what I lusted after.
Base members:

image.jpg

GTP: @TyreranT
Bio:

I got my first taste of drifting about 7 years ago, watching videos on YouTube of this group in Japan just tearing up these roads and having a good time. After that, I was hooked. I soon attempted to drift on Forza 2 & 3 years after and eventually gave after couple attempts up until 2 years ago. I picked up a Limited Edition PS3 slim, bought GT5, began my adventure and have been loving every minute of it. You'll most likely find me testing/tuning cars like crazy in a lobby or just having a good time. Either way, I'll be sliding sideways with a smile on my face.

Hope to see you out on the track!

image.jpg

GTP: @Lilslick510
Bio:
The names Michael but you can call me Mike. I've been drifting since GT2. I prefer the underrated cars over the mainstream car cause that's how I roll. I wasn't into drifting til I started watching FD back when Rhys was in the GTO. I like to edit photos and spend money on new cars. So come drift with a brotha cause I want that door(⊙_☉)

Big thanks to Ham for helping me with this thread :gtpflag:
image.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm not doing anything thing later on, I'll join and run. :P it was a blast last night running that section.

I bought a 200sx and wanna see how it will handle. Doubt it'll keep up. Lol.

Yeah Goodluck from Alpine! We shall drift soon @MRDEVIL
👍:gtpflag:
I'll join you if I'm on
I'll be on in another half hour most likely

If I'm not doing anything thing later on, I'll join and run. :P it was a blast last night running that section.

I bought a 200sx and wanna see how it will handle. Doubt it'll keep up. Lol.
Yeah it was man! I'll bring out my old s14's to run to

Good luck for you guys, love the colour (may I ask wich is it btw ?), hate the way PD improves several cars yet leaves our beloved S-Chassis and Supra look like an outdated 16bits game with all those pixels standing out :/
Cheers.

Good luck for you guys, love the colour (may I ask wich is it btw ?), hate the way PD improves several cars yet leaves our beloved S-Chassis and Supra look like an outdated 16bits game with all those pixels standing out :/
Cheers.
Especially for a zenki lover such as myself. It's Volcano Red actually, serves me good.

Back