Prize Car Race Tuesday 14th Dec. 21.00 GMT

  • Thread starter Thread starter babalu1
  • 23 comments
  • 1,487 views
Messages
134
Rules

430 BHP Restriction.
No Aids tcs,asm etc..
Tires : No restrictions


Track

Nurburgring 24H

5 Laps

Start time

21.00 GMT

Qualification from 21.00 To 21.30

Prize car - a car from 100.000 Credit + so ganrantee no cars lower than 100.000 k as prizecar

anyone who wants to sign up i got 16 places.. so hurry up.


Room name: Prize Car Tuesday


Host ProPersian

I will add The Ip to the room soon..
 
Last edited:
I 'll come race , not sure what car yet. I think this is a good idea, is there a limit of race cars or production cars?
 
I 'll come race , not sure what car yet. I think this is a good idea, is there a limit of race cars or production cars?

Theres no limit on production cars or race cars
 
Alright very good. So let me get this straight, the car must have a value of 100k and be a prize car, not something purchased...correct? What cars you guys racing in? Unless thats a private question!
 
no.. the prizecar im giving away is a car worth no less than 100k .. you can bring whatever car you want but no more than 430 bhp atm
 
I got it . Thanks for clearing that up , sorry for being bit slow on that, lol.
 
asm steering.. skid.. driving line and tcs are all off. abs is aloud. room is open now for normall car tuning if you want. 21.00 ill reset the track for qualifications

IP CHANGE : 1472 - 6118 - 3830 - 2746 - 2074
 
Last edited:
whats happened. Just before race about to start it said disconnected from the server then room not found when i tried to get back in
 
Ya, what happened!
 
Last edited:
Can we start again? That was a great event.
 
So how did it go? Who won??
 
yea man i got dced... i started another one i pmed almost everyone to rejoin.. most joined.. but some didnt.. at the end it went between me and grahamturismo.. great dfriver.. really close race.. but he won..

next time hopefully we get no more dc problem.

GR
 
I missed it! I'm up for Fryday, Saturday and Sunday!! We should do a 10 lap enduro with time/progression change to simulate a 24hr race!!
 
Another awesome 45 minutes on the Ring!

Keep these 5 lap Prize races comin' people! :p
 
Jav
I missed it! I'm up for Fryday, Saturday and Sunday!! We should do a 10 lap enduro with time/progression change to simulate a 24hr race!!

could do.. would be really nice
 
Another awesome 45 minutes on the Ring!

Keep these 5 lap Prize races comin' people! :p

yea it was great!

all thanks to skyline.. he s the one who tought of these kind of events at first!
 
Back