Prize cars!

xNEVER-ONEx
Ok, so after much effort and a lot of time spent, I finally beat the historic race today using a Camaro RM and the tuned LP400 Countach. The race was frustrating, but very rewarding once beat. Also, the prize car from the event was sort of underwhelming, but none the less a rare and very cool car (Stratos rally car). Not a big deal but what I was really looking forward to the level 17 prize card as the historic race was the only event left for me to do in the expert series. And what do I get? A Amuse Carbon-R, a car I had already won the in the All stars race. Why?

So what my point is that for the most part, the prize cars are idiotic and meaningless. Whats with the randomness of the level 5,9,12,17 and 21 cars. Why don't they just allow us to redeem that car at the used/new dealership for any car that is level of the card or below. Meaning I can get a Enzo with the level 17 card, or a McClaren F1 instead of a that I already own. And why not make the prize cars actually rare and meaningful, rather than generic. Why not maybe have all the Prize cars in chrome line or stealth forms, something that you just can't by and therefore making the prize cars that much more collectible.

Also, why not make the prize cars sort of useful for up coming events. Up till now, there have been only 2 prize cars in A-spec that I found very useful, the Veyron and the Minolta race car. Apart from that, many of the prize cars were a step back from something I already owned.

Nothing tops the following so-called "prize" for beating the Pick-up Truck series:
Daihatsu Midget II
It's almost as if they are laughing at us! I did find it mildly amusing though I guess.

Back