Prize collecting!

So my goal is to get all the prize cars in each GT game. I already have all of them in GT1 (including both cars from each special event tournament and the ones from licenses). Does anyone else collect prize cars?

I have all of the prize cars (including license gold awards) in GT1 & GT2. Not in all colours though. It's very annoying when they keep giving you the same prize over and over in the endurance races.

So my goal is to get all the prize cars in each GT game. I already have all of them in GT1 (including both cars from each special event tournament and the ones from licenses). Does anyone else collect prize cars?
Hi there, could you do some screen shots of the Sprinter Trueno's you get from the Hard Tuned series. Pref all the colours since you said you have all prize cars.

I'm trying to collect some cars, not all are prize cars though. Started or I should say re-started the with a bought Panda Trueno, won a Blue Sil-Eighty was going to buy a Black EvoIII but there was only the white one. My Initial D collection failed there LOL

So I just try to sort my garage in colour code instead, got a Black GTO '92 tt, Chaser LM, Black FTO LM, Green FTO LM, 2 Red del Sol LMs (was going to turn one into the black one using the Settings glitch) but after several wins of the JapUS series I've never been able to win anything other than the red del Sol.
I play that series every time after I win another series to try to get the prize car randomizer to produce either the Cerbera LM or a Black del Sol but it seems to be stuck. Never saved the games I get awarded a red del Sol, otherwise I would have had about 9-10 of them!

At the mo I'm stuck with only being able to win the GT-R R32, hence my request. And I can't find any pics of them Trueno's on google nor youtube.

Back