Pro-class at Sarthe

• Thread starter GODfreyGT5
  • 33 comments
FRAG-ME-CG
Inspired by 'Battle for the Creek'

Sarthewedsport-1.jpg

The plan is to start up a big lobby at Circuit De La Sarthe, with time locked to midnight.

Everyone should be driving heavily sponsored (preferably premium) cars such as the Blitz, Wedsport, and any of the GT300/500 classes. Aim for 500BHP

The flashing headlights of the race cars will allow parked drifters to produce a strong 'rave' effect across the track as cars are coming through, creating a stunning experience for the drivers.

The line-up of bright sponsors, huge bodykits, and even bigger spoilers will be a great sight, yet to be created in GT5.

Throw your name down if interested.

See you there,

Chris.​

Last edited:
Nice Idea :)

Trying to come with my HKS Genki Silvia or my Blitz ER34 ;)

Last edited:
You know I'm down for this if another one comes up! Sounds like a sick idea.

Yeah the room was pretty cool, but some people loosing interest and connection problems lead to the event ending early. Would be cool to try again sometime though.

Gonna be harder to get people to commit now with BF3 being out tho. But shoot me a message over PSN if/whenever you got a room up.

Last edited:
yes it was Eddy. People wouldnt listen and we had 2 coming while to were going etc.. :/ I remember it well coz I got fed up and left :/

It wasn't a failure. But I just didn't like some of the people that were running with us lol. It would be good with some nice decent people these days :)

Yeah could give this another try sometime. The event was cool, and the initial runs at the end of the Mulsanne were pure awesome, and were exactly what I was hoping for.
As well was the slow cruise to spot #2, with 16 roaring stunning looking GT500 drift cars!

It would be cool to run it again as a more chilled event, we call a spot, and we all just go there and have fun, as long as we all remember to use our eyes and that pretty little map in the top left!

:D

Show your interest

When I saw the "Battle for Creek" at the top of the OP I instantly thought of some good times on Halo CE at Battle Creek. :lol:

Back