MODS PLEASE DELETE

I will be taking part in this, seems like it's going to be fun. Anyways, MLB, I will try to put the word out and send some invites. Thank you for letting me participate and good luck to all. See you on the track!!
You're welcome, and thank you for helping me recruit members!!!

Ronda.jpg
Here's a photo of what I'll be driving. Sorry for blowing it up so large MLB, but thats what it is by default.

Last edited:
Guys, just finished a street car league race at Brands Hatch Gran Prix Circuit, it was a Great Race...it started raining towards the end. I thought i was gonna run out of gas, and my tires were completely shot, and with the road surface at 30 or 40 % wet....it was like driving on ice......

I might sign up as the 28th seems a bit far as I have school. I will let you know beforehand though, lol

I added the Nurb to the season, it just didnt feel right without it. This is the final and official schedule. No more changes.

I updated the main post. The pit stop rule is now under the section RULES. It's simple, DO NOT cross the solid line coming off and on pit road. I thought everybody knew that, but i was racing against some randoms, and sure enough, I'm racing and somebody comes off of pit road and swings out early to take the next upcoming turn at a different angle (I'm guessing) and wrecks me. He just rammed into me like i wasn't even there.

Last edited:
FLsurffisher - PSN - Subaru BRZ #99 color to follow. Bordeaux red. Tires gt6 metallic 007

Last edited:
Any of you guys want to get together tomorrow for a practice race on a non-season track. Thinking like 9 or 10pm for 30min to an hour. Panorama, SPA, Fuji?

Latest Posts

Back