PRO TOUR (Spec) Endurance Racing League - Canceled (Not Enough Drivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a little practice the other day. Trying to figure out the best way to drive the car and make it last. I am a head of schedule for once. Before anyone else claims it...

my car is FLAT BLACK /W GOLD RIMS #27

Not yet. Im in the process of finishing and painting the new rig so I wont have time until around the 10th or so

If it's every Tuesday. I should be able to make it. Unless something dramatic happens. :) I will confirm in the coming days if I could join.

if anybody wants to do some practice sessions tonight or tomorrow ( friday or saturday) either post up here or send me a message on psn and ill open up a room.

Well, its almost time for the season to start, im looking forward to it. I have been living and breathing baseball the last week or so, so i havent really done any laps on gt6 in a while. I got my internet problem fixed, so thats a good thing. Hopefully everybody shows up for the first race. To those who may be concerned, i will be taking this league seriously, as i was accused of not doing in my other leagues. What happened was that 1.) people stopped showing up, i cant make anybody race 2.) nobody wants to race if its setup as to where someone has an advantage and the same person wins everytime ( no personal refference, just saying ) But i do like gt6 as do all of yall, and im trying to provide you with a structured racing inviornment. So as mentioned before , I will be taking this league seriously, as i hope you do the same....Hopefully we can somehow get the field full with 16 drivers. Something i will add to the main post when i get home is the following: 5 CAR MINIMUM REQUIREMENT TO BEGIN A RACE or we dont race that week or at that track, we will move on to the next week/track.

Last edited:
If i may suggest, dont just add someone to the roster just because they say they want to join. Be more in depth with the joining process, whether it be checking their history on this site, or maybe verifying their racecraft first hand, something. Alot of the roster from the other leagues were simply impulse posts, from which nothing was seen or heard from again, effectivly filling up spots with them not showing up.

If i may suggest, dont just add someone to the roster just because they say they want to join. Be more in depth with the joining process, whether it be checking their history on this site, or maybe verifying their racecraft first hand, something. Alot of the roster from the other leagues were simply impulse posts, from which nothing was seen or heard from again, effectivly filling up spots with them not showing up.
good point...i will think of something, but that is a good idea.

Looking forward to racing again! I need to get practicing. I'm sad to see the GT500 league close tho :( too bad there weren't more ppl.

Its almost time for the first race of the season, im looking forward to it. I hope to see everyone on the track Tuesday night.

I'll be there. What are ppl getting for lap times? My best so far is 4:21.123
I've been way focused on snail, so tonight will be my 1st laps. Ran the car for 4-5 weeks on spa there and I'm fairly versed in Sarthe, so I'm not worried.

Man I almost forgot it was today!

I better get a few laps in on the track and car lol. Not like I have to tune or anything so shouldn't be a problem.

Hope to see you all there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back