PRO TOUR (Spec) Endurance Racing League - Canceled (Not Enough Drivers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here . Hate I missed tues night. But my wife used to be so anti gaming then she tried blk ops.. So anytime she wants to play I say go ahead

Same here . Hate I missed tues night. But my wife used to be so anti gaming then she tried blk ops.. So anytime she wants to play I say go ahead
Tell her that on Tuesday nights the ps3 is off limits so you can race with us.

Ive been racing at night with a good group of guys, trying to get them to race with us...i would love to get a full field of 16 drivers that are dedicated and that you can count on showing up ( the majority of the time )

Hey fellas, I have created a new league. PRO TOUR (spec) Street Racing Series. Check out the link in my signature if your interested in how it works. It will be on Friday nights at 10pm EST , and it will start as soon as i get 7 drivers (6 plus myself) It works a lil different than this league does, but i think it will be fun and exiting. Hope some of yall decide to join.

Fridays/Saturdays don't work for me as my wife has those days off and I try not to race when she is off work.

As for this weeks race, I need some laps and will be online around 5:00pm pacific time if anyone wants to practice.

Fridays/Saturdays don't work for me as my wife has those days off and I try not to race when she is off work.

As for this weeks race, I need some laps and will be online around 5:00pm pacific time if anyone wants to practice.
ill be online, see you then

Even after last nights practice, I still don't have a great feeling about tonight and will look to just survive. See you all on the track.

meh, car is easy to drive fast, track is literally burnt into memory forever. I reckon my lap times will be more consistant than a woodpeckers peck rate.

Lol sorry :P

race night, i just woke up, i fell asleep on the couch watching tv. im glad someone woke me up or i woulda slept all night and missed the race.

Good race tonight guys. Congradulations on the win : GTP_ParkerMO125. I'll have everything updated tomorrow.

Weekly Race Results
Season #1 / Race #3

Tsukuba Circuit - 65 laps

Qualifier

1.) mlbguy4life / 56.025
2.) GrimGrnninGhost / 56.167
3.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 56.220
4.) Mirado_7 / 56.430
5.) slammed180 / 56.525
6.) goofytyler1995 / 56.961
7.) NORML_N / 57.527
8.) crimsonsrage / 1:00.369

Finishing Order

1.) GTP_ParkerMO125 / 1:02:12.280
2.) GrimGrnninGhost / +25.488
3.) slammed180 / +52.766
4.) Mirado_7 / +56.847
5.) mlbguy4life / +1:20.897
6.) NORML_N / +2:35.376
7.) crimsonsrage / running
8.) goofytyler1995 / running

Season Point Standings

aww looks like it was a good one! On one of my favorite tracks too... It was 90 degree's yesterday. I went to the beach then came home and past out =/ Catch you guys next week.

I was awful last night. No practice and soon as I got on my wife was telling hometown had flooding just a brutal showing... I tried my best to stay out of you guys way

Sorry to hear about the hometown flooding. I hope its not too bad.

As for the race last night, the big thing to try and do (others, please correct me if Im wrong) when being lapped and "shown the blue flag" is to not stop on the track or slow up too much especially on the racing line. There was a time that as I came up on you approaching the right-hander before the dunlop bridge you had stopped/slowed considerably right on the line going into the corner and I was not sure what your intentions were for a split second and actually got a little squirly coming out of the corner.

For example, if the leaders are approaching you on a straight, pick your line early (preferably off the racing line) and ease off the throttle until they pass. That said, if they are right on your tail on corner exit, hold your line, the leaders will get around you. For me, if I see a lapped car and im going to catch them right at corner exit, Im planning on being the one to move around the lapped car as I dont know if they see me or not so its my responsibility to make the pass and Im counting on them to hold their line at their race pace. That said, once the leaders make the move and are getting around you, be sure to make it clear that you intend to concede the position early before the next corner. If you come to a stop, then once they past, you will lose a bunch of time trying to let everyone through.

If you are in the mix of a series of corners slow down enough to hold wider line through the corner and allow them to pass to the inside but not so much that you are too slow approaching the corner.

The guys passing you will get around you. The key is make your intentions known early and having track awareness.

Again, I could be wrong but this is what I have seen and tried to do when in your situation such as last not.

Hope to see you next week. Its all about track time

I was awful last night. No practice and soon as I got on my wife was telling hometown had flooding just a brutal showing... I tried my best to stay out of you guys way
I did notice you "getting out of the way" but you dont need to pull over so to say, just hold your line and people will go around you. As far as not practicing, you can always open your own private room if you wish, and get some laps in...i know that a couple of us got in basically a whole race in practice laps, if not more. Practice makes perfect, and you should only get better with expierence.

hey grim. that's your wheel stand set up in your profile pic?? man I need to get off a controller lol. I have a cheap wheel but I don't use it. I learned to be pretty smooth with the controller after so many years but that thing just looks fun.

OuTLaW240 - Its a modified version of the Ricmotech RS1 DiY rig that I recent finished building. It's a blast to race with. The big thing for me was being able to use an H-Gate 6 speed shifter finally.

1012138_10202777431989886_949510023_n.jpg

10168213_10202777431269868_1893929177_n.jpg

JUST SO EVERYBODYS CLEAR, THIS WEEKS RACE AT THE MOTEGI OVAL, THE PIT ENTRY IS AT THE END OF THE BACK STRAIGHTAWAY, THERE ARE YELLOW LINES ANGLED TOWARDS THE APRON, THERE ARE 2 SETS OF YELLOW LINES, YOU CAN GO ONTO THE APRON AS LONG AS YOU ARE BETWEEN THE YELLOW LINES, AND YOU MUST RIDE THE APRON AROUND THE LAST TURN TO ENTER THE PITS. AS FAR AS PIT EXIT GOES... SAME THING, YOU MUST RIDE THE APRON ALL THE WAY ONTO THE BACK STRAIGHTAWAY, AND ENTER THE TRACK AFTER THE ANGLED YELLOW LINE. ONCE YOUR ON THE TRACK, YOULL SEE WHERE THEY ARE. THAT IS THE CORRECT PIT PROCEDURE ON THIS TRACK AND I EXPECT EVERYONE WHO RACES TO FOLLOW THE RULES.
MY TABLET IS STUCK ON ALL CAPS, AND ITS STARTING TO PISS ME OFF

I was just wondering if some of you S.N.A.I.L. drivers could spread the word about the league, we need more drivers. I've been trying to promote the league and inviting randoms that i race with in random room lobbys, but that method doesn't appear to be very effective. I would trust the racecraft of your S.N.A.I.L buddies, seems as good dedicated drivers are hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back