Probability of a 370z GT Academy popping up in the level 12 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spartan0189
  • 10 comments
  • 1,150 views
Messages
311
Messages
Spartan0189
As the title states, what is the probability of it occuring?

Thanks in advance.
 
I didn't know it could
 
I don't think you should be able to get it. It's should only be for those that golded those licenses.
 
I think there are 28 lvl 12 cars.
The Academy 370 can be obtained with a lvl12 ticket.
 
Last edited:
I got crazy luck and scored one with a 1000 ticket. Not sure about the lvl 12 ticket.
 
I don't think you should be able to get it. It's should only be for those that golded those licenses.

You CANNOT get one by license tests, you can ONLY get it by trade or 1000&Level 12 tickets
 
The odds are 1 in 28 for the level 12 ticket. (between 3-4%).
 
I'm pretty happy now, I just got a black one from the Level 12 ticket.
 
If you copy your game save to a USB stick before you open any tickets, you can get any car you want out of them, simply reload your save and open the ticket again if you don't get the car you want.
 
You CANNOT get one by license tests, you can ONLY get it by trade or 1000&Level 12 tickets

Just had a look and I was wrong. I must of been thinking of my Nissan GT-R Spec-V (GT Academy Version) '09 which I got for golding all the special licenses.
 
Back