Probably the Best™ Fantasy UEFA™ EURO 2016™ France™ brought to you by Matty and Carlsberg®

• Thread starter Matty
  • 122 comments
Match Day 9/23: Belgium v Republic of Ireland, Iceland v Austria, Portugal v Hungary
Match Day 10/23: Switzerland v France, Romania v Albania
Match Day 11/23: Wales v Russia, Slovakia v England

S1ppdkE.png

0FICCNu.png

HZE9XC9.png

8loH58K.png

There's an error, @Matty. I know for sure that I picked Germany in the Germany v. Poland match.

Sorry just checked, it was Dreadmed who picked Poland. Will be fixed for this evenings table

Goddammit, I've missed 3 days. I've less chance of winning this than Ukraine. :grumpy:

Err, I didn't pick anyone for the first game?!

Timestamp says you picked at 2:47 which would be around halftime. Thats why I didnt include a pick for that game. If thats a mistake then I'll have it changed for the next game.

Also there wont be any updates of any kind tonight as I have a party to go to. Sorry in advance for that.

I definitely picked before then, at least the night before, I couldn't have done it yesterday as I was at work....

I definitely picked before then, at least the night before, I couldn't have done it yesterday as I was at work....

Fair enough then I'll change it, sorry about that.

Also everything will be updated this evening.

I think England only cared about performing well in this tournament, rather than the Euros proper...

I know I picked Iceland and thought I picked Hungary, wanted to check but now I'm worried. I usually take a screenshot of my choices before I submit and can't find one. Hope I actually pressed the send button :(

I know I picked Iceland and thought I picked Hungary, wanted to check but now I'm worried. I usually take a screenshot of my choices before I submit and can't find one. Hope I actually pressed the send button :(

You picked Iceland and Hungary. But both games tied at the moment.

Will have pick forms and updated tables up tomorrow around 6 or 7pm. If anybody needs to you can PM me your picks and I will put them in for you.

Submitted my picks, at least this way I'll actually score points. :indiff:

Back