Probably the Best™ Fantasy UEFA™ EURO 2016™ France™ brought to you by Matty and Carlsberg®

• Thread starter Matty
  • 122 comments
I've gone for Poland, Wales and Croatia for the first day, Ireland, Germany and Hungary for the second and Italy and England for the last. Might change Italy for Spain as I think Spain will get more points but Italy will win.

Can you change my vote for Portugal to Croatia pretty please. I submitted then changed my mind.

Match Day 17: Poland v Portugal
Match Day 18: Wales v Belgium
Match Day 19: Germany v Italy
Match Day 20: France v Iceland

r6LtUqY.png

QZwERy9.png

ymi93qC.png

LFjeIqd.png

4eXxBbs.png

Yk8YgxX.png

WgztxBY.png

4NvGs61.png

Cffihh9.png

tC1cZ5D.png

2ckrSb8.png

Last edited:
I was the only non-Irish person to pick the Republic?

Ah well, I have no regrets. I remember the cheating from the 2010 qualifiers, so I refuse to ever pick France in a match-up between those two. :dopey:

Whereas I'm a realist and assumed that even if Ireland won, France would get more points.;)

Edit: Italy should have 5 more points, they lost 20 for 3 yellow cards, not 15.

I was the only non-Irish person to pick the Republic?

Ah well, I have no regrets. I remember the cheating from the 2010 qualifiers, so I refuse to ever pick France in a match-up between those two. :dopey:

By heritage I'm half Irish and thus forth decided to back N.Ireland over Wales, bad decision....

Submitted the quarters, still unsure over Germany-Italy

I wasn't sure either when I made my picks. Belgium and France should score more points in their games, even if they end up losing the game but the other two games are hard to call, need some luck there.

I wasn't sure either when I made my picks. Belgium and France should score more points in their games, even if they end up losing the game but the other two games are hard to call, need some luck there.
Looking at the stats for this game, both teams are probably within 10 points of each other at the moment. The winner will swing the scoreboard on here as well.

Also did not realize how much points can be won/lost on penalties, so I hope Portugal don't have an awful shootout.:lol:

I forgot to put my picks in for the game tonight @Matty. I submitted my picks just now and I would've picked Wales anyway.

Not sure why my picks are missing since I definitely picked Portugal and Germany early on Wednesday morning sometime. Not that it matters much since I still wouldn't be winning. :cool:

Not sure why my picks are missing since I definitely picked Portugal and Germany early on Wednesday morning sometime. Not that it matters much since I still wouldn't be winning. :cool:

Will fix that, dunno who I meant to put the N/A's in for but it will be fun to find out.

Submitted just in case I forgot to the other day.

Picked France which should hopefully lead me to victory.:)

KiCQ2b0.png

All @ASH32 can do to win now is pick opposite to @Akmuq who has gone public about his picks! Could lead to an exciting finish.

Sorry for the mistake in the leader boards by the way, thanks for pointing it out to me.

Except I picked yesterday and I didn't think it was fair if I picked different and no one but me knew what points I should have and where I stood in the table so I just picked France anyway knowing that they are the most likely pick and I likely couldn't win picking them.
@Akmuq deserves to win, as should now happen unless France are stuffed. :gtpflag:

Oh yeah, I forgot to make one last pick... Good thing I was nowhere near contention, and would've picked France anyway. :dopey:

Back