Problem downloading C7 new DLC

  • Thread starter Thread starter walhabri
  • 11 comments
  • 773 views
Messages
19
Messages
wahalhabri1986
guys i am having problem downloading the C7. i download and install the car from the PlayStation store, but when i check the GT5 downloadable content, it shows nothing. can you help?
 
Silly question that I have to ask: Are you downloading the C7 Test prototype of the Final prototype?
 
First go to PSN Store then go to new Add-Ons and scroll down a bit and you should see the new 2014 Corvette Stingray C7 Final Prototype.
Just download it and then install it on the GT5 home menu in the DLC menu.
 
No. I am downloading the Final prototype.

I did all things above with no hope. the GT menu is showing "no purchased items found".
 
Are you downloading your items and loading from the same account? Silly question again, I'm sure. I'm just trying to figure this one out.
 
well, I am not that sure about "what "different accounts" means. I have UAE account but the original game pack is in Chinese. is that maybe the source of the problem?
 
well, I am not that sure about "what "different accounts" means. I have UAE account but the original game pack is in Chinese. is that maybe the source of the problem?

That was going be my next question. That is exactly the problem. You would have to download the C7 from the Chinese (Hong Kong?) PSN store to have it work on the Chinese game pack.
 
so how to solve this?

if i make another account, will I lose my game save data?

can I transfer the save data to another account?
 
so how to solve this? Create a Chinese account.

if i make another account, will I lose my game save data? Nope. It will be fine.

can I transfer the save data to another account? Yes.

You can have different sub-accounts on your PS3, all linked to a different region. IE, One sub-account linked to the UAE PSN store, and one linked to the Asian, Hong-Kong PSN store. You can transfer files as you seem fit across the sub-accounts. But you only download DLC for any particular game from the game's base region. Since you have a Chinese disc, you have to download from that region's store. But you can play any way you want on your PS3.
 
Thank you for your replies. I will give it a try and will return to you.
 
hi again. I tried to create a Chinese sub-account but the playstation network setup is saying that the master and sub-account should be from the same region.

I tried to create master Chinese account. everything is fine but when I log to gran turismo, it says from the main menu that "cannot connect to server".

I think the only solution is to get a new game disc from the same region. :nervous:
 
Back