Problem with AI in "Sport Mode"?

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 19 comments
United Kingdom
Devon UK
Hello All. I decided to give the "Sport Mode" section a go after finishing all the licences and challenges and I must say this isn't anything like a Gran Turismo game I have played before. Apart from being a small selection of races that repeat throughout the day which seems pointless, I must admit it's a serious challenge.

The AI is not like anything I have played against before. Some are really fast and I have no chance of keeping up with them and some are crap and just pile into everyone in the first corner like a massive bunch of clowns driving with surfboards strapped to their shoes. I have reverted to using the AI cars as a braking assistance and bouncing off them around corners, as you always have to do with the AI in GT games, just to get anywhere near the front. It's at this point they seem to have been programmed to 'take offence' and start ramming me back. This is a most unwanted feature in a GT game.

The fake banter at the end is also an odd thing for PD to include. Death threats are not funny PD. They should patch the game and get rid of these. Someone less astute than myself might get worried about them.

How do others find the AI behavior in this part of the game?

Should I continue to battle in this odd 'mode' or should I venture into the Lobbies to play real people, who will undoubtedly be much better behaved and more sportsman like?

Cheers,
Eric Trump

Welcome Mr Troll, which cave did you came out from ?
upload_2018-3-12_15-23-44.png
Business Sport Mode, unfortunately, isn't all sunshine and lollipops. Eric Trump

Hello All. I decided to give the "Sport Mode" section a go after finishing all the licences and challenges and I must say this isn't anything like a Gran Turismo game I have played before. Apart from being a small selection of races that repeat throughout the day which seems pointless, I must admit it's a serious challenge.

The AI is not like anything I have played against before. Some are really fast and I have no chance of keeping up with them and some are crap and just pile into everyone in the first corner like a massive bunch of clowns driving with surfboards strapped to their shoes. I have reverted to using the AI cars as a braking assistance and bouncing off them around corners, as you always have to do with the AI in GT games, just to get anywhere near the front. It's at this point they seem to have been programmed to 'take offence' and start ramming me back. This is a most unwanted feature in a GT game.

The fake banter at the end is also an odd thing for PD to include. Death threats are not funny PD. They should patch the game and get rid of these. Someone less astute than myself might get worried about them.

How do others find the AI behavior in this part of the game?

Should I continue to battle in this odd 'mode' or should I venture into the Lobbies to play real people, who will undoubtedly be much better behaved and more sportsman like?

Cheers,
Eric Trump

We need more like this one and your wife troubles too, Im sure you can come up with more. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You have a knack for storytelling. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Latest Posts

Back