Problem with H gears in G25

  • Thread starter Thread starter briefer
  • 4 comments
  • 926 views
Messages
17
Hi,

today a mini patch has been installed from within the game (not the XMB) and now my H gears do not work in my Logitech G25, only if I change it to secuential.

did it happen to someone else?

cheers,
 
Ok, I have found the problem. H gears do not work with cars that have more than 6 gears.

They could inform in advance! :mad:
 
Did this just happen? C7 was working fine with my G25 shifter yesterday...
 
My H-pattern does not work when I put a custom transmission in the Challenger SRT8. I haven't checked any others, but it is only 6 gears. I put in custom values to replicate the "stock" 6-speed transmission, since the one in the game is an auto.
 
i just had the same problem with fully customised transmission in nissan sileighty. with it installed i can only use sequential mode and the clutch doesn't work, but with the stock gearbox installed the 6 speed shifter and clutch work fine
 
Back