Problem with Photos

• Thread starter McRae555
  • 5 comments
Turkey
Istanbul
YSN-EMRE
Hi there,

While taking photos in PS4, it looks really fascinating, beautiful. But while transferring them from PS4 to PC via usb, it looks way worse in pc.

For example, this one looked way more better and brighter on PS4; and no, it's not because of my brightness setting in my monitor as I tried to adjust it already.

Make a set of test photos using different levels of "Exposure". Find out which level fits best the desired result. Then use this adjustment for future picts.

Last edited:
Hi there,

While taking photos in PS4, it looks really fascinating, beautiful. But while transferring them from PS4 to PC via usb, it looks way worse in pc.

For example, this one looked way more better and brighter on PS4; and no, it's not because of my brightness setting in my monitor as I tried to adjust it already.

How are capturing and exporting the final image, as GTS gives you two options with differing resolutions.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...of-scapes-and-photomode.361458/#post-11981647

Hi there,

Do you have an HDR TV? If so, the photos you take might look different when viewed elsewhere. For example, if you take a screen shot of your full screen photo, does it look different than when viewed in GTS? Raphaele's suggestion to change the EV settings (under options) might help. For example, I adjusted to EV to +2.

Make a set of test photos using different levels of "Exposure". Find out which level fits best the desired result. Then use this adjustment for future picts.
Do you have an HDR TV? If so, the photos you take might look different when viewed elsewhere. For example, if you take a screen shot of your full screen photo, does it look different than when viewed in GTS? Raphaele's suggestion to change the EV settings (under options) might help. For example, I adjusted to EV to +2.
Yeah, I'm using an HDR TV, that EV setting might help, I'll try it.:cheers:

How are capturing and exporting the final image, as GTS gives you two options with differing resolutions.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...of-scapes-and-photomode.361458/#post-11981647
I'm transferring them with my USB, so basically I'm exporting them, not downloading them from shared photos.

Hi there,

By the way: your shot looks very fine, much realistic. Don't worry and try different ways.
"Don't worry. There are so many paths up the mountain. And the view from the top is still the same."
Music You Tube

Back