Problem with Photos

Discussion in 'GTS Photo Mode & Scapes' started by McRae555, Apr 7, 2019.

1. McRae555

McRae555

Hi there,

While taking photos in PS4, it looks really fascinating, beautiful. But while transferring them from PS4 to PC via usb, it looks way worse in pc.

For example, this one looked way more better and brighter on PS4; and no, it's not because of my brightness setting in my monitor as I tried to adjust it already.

2. Raphaele

Raphaele Premium

Make a set of test photos using different levels of "Exposure". Find out which level fits best the desired result. Then use this adjustment for future picts.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  3. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

How are capturing and exporting the final image, as GTS gives you two options with differing resolutions.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...of-scapes-and-photomode.361458/#post-11981647

4. zardoz9

zardoz9

Do you have an HDR TV? If so, the photos you take might look different when viewed elsewhere. For example, if you take a screen shot of your full screen photo, does it look different than when viewed in GTS? Raphaele's suggestion to change the EV settings (under options) might help. For example, I adjusted to EV to +2.

5. McRae555

McRae555

Yeah, I'm using an HDR TV, that EV setting might help, I'll try it.:cheers:

I'm transferring them with my USB, so basically I'm exporting them, not downloading them from shared photos.

Scaff likes this.
  6. Raphaele

Raphaele Premium

By the way: your shot looks very fine, much realistic. Don't worry and try different ways.
    "Don't worry. There are so many paths up the mountain. And the view from the top is still the same."
    Music You Tube

McRae555 likes this.