problems with online races

Netherlands
Breda
robert_samuel94
how can I find races in which all assists are allowed because I don't own a race wheel and therefore is impossible. Making my own lobby= nobody comes in.

how can I find races in which all assists are allowed because I don't own a race wheel and therefore is impossible. Making my own lobby= nobody comes in.

it is not impossible , i have won numerous of races with the pad , just give it time , and use a solid smooth riding car , don't take a yellow bird to 550pp for example , use an NSX , yes maybe not as special but it is good to be competitive and with experience speed comes as well , i know enough pleople who will whipe the floor with guys that use wheels by only using the pad itselfs .

But more on-topic , yes the rooms are out there , just not that commen as the ones with all aids off

I used to do alright with the DS3 and a mate of mine makes me look like i'm going backwards with one. Try using R2 for throttle and L2 for the brake, they are analogue and give a lot more control, also turn the steering sensitivity to 7.

Back