Just when we thought the bird was grounded... Falcon trademark filed in Mexico

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 154 comments
They don't want people to buy the SS because *conspiracy theory* the Zeta car is going out of production and GM doesn't want it to continue. Continued good sales would mean they'd have to keep making it.
I'm just going to check if I got this right. They don't want that a car sells well because then they'd have to produce more of those cars and then sell them for profit.
There is no 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder base model sold. As such, it only sells to one type of person. It'd be like only selling the SS Camaro, with no options beyond exterior colour and gearbox options. The bulk of Camaro sales are obviously the V6, regardless of how iconic the V8 one is. The sales would tank if it was only a V8. And the SS has the same problem.
Except that there's no alternatives for a basic Camaro in the Chevrolet line-up. However there are I4 and V6 saloons that are basically exactly the same as a 4 cylinder basic SS would have been for 90% of car buyers. Why compete with yourself and sell something that's already available? A V6 Falcon would have the same problem.
Who said anything about costing more than the alternatives? Common sense tells you the Falcon would sell for within the same ballpark as the equivalently equipped Mustang, if they're on the same platform. $25k for the most basic, up to about $40k for a fully equipped V8.
But even then the I4 Falcon would be slightly more than an equivalent Fusion, which in the lower specs is what the Falcon would be. It's only the V8 models where Ford hasn't got a car already, and they've got an example in the SS of how many people actually want such a car.
And you want an argument that it would sell? Alright, here we go:
I don't. Ford, if they were to make such a thing, would though.
until you realise that the Mustang sells about 10,000 a month.

So taking that into account, we can assume the Falcon would sell right around 10,000 cars a month in the States. And that's ignoring the fact that saloons ALWAYS outsell coupes in America.
Mustang sells because it's a Mustang. It has been in production for over 50 years, and is a well known name all across the planet even though it hasn't even been sold outside North America. Falcon on the other hand has been Oceania only since the 70s, and is relatively unknown even among most of non-Oceanian petrolheads.
And next you can argue it wouldn't sell outside of America. One has to look no farther than Germany to find the answer to that. In Germany, the V8 Mustang not only outsells the BMW M4 by a large margin, the Mustang with all engine options is the best selling sports car in the country. Again, that obviously isn't a perfect comparison, but it's reasonable to assume the Falcon would outsell the Mustang, just as the 3 series outsells the 4 series.
But how is that possible when they sell practically no Corollas in Germany.

Last edited:
It's because the Zeta platform is old, and currently only used for one model. They want to move to the Alpha platform. And don't want to spend money to engineer a new Commodore for it. Of course, that's mostly hypothetical, but them moving the Camaro to Alpha makes you question why. They announce the new Camaro is going to be on the Alpha platform, and Zeta is being discontinued? It's not like the Camaro wasn't selling because of its platform. It would've sold just as well had they made the new one on Alpha or Zeta. Either way, I've had this discussion before and I'm not going into it again.

That argument makes no sense. The current and hypothetical Falcon and the Fusion aren't in the same class. As exemplified by the fact that the Mondeo (rebadged Fusion) and Falcon have do-existed in Aus and NZ for years without stealing sales from one another. Your argument is equivalent to saying "why does BMW make the 5 series? They already have the 3 series. It's basically the same car" you and I both know that's incorrect. The Falcon would replace the Taurus, as I stated in my first post. Do you not listen? The SS isn't comparable. There's a BIG difference to a car with only one trim level, only 3000 cars available a year, and absolutely NO advertising to a series production car with multiple trim levels and engine options. What do you not understand about that?

That argument for the Mustang, although making some sense, you cannot deny the major appeal of it is that it's cheap, powerful, reliable, and handsome. Especially outside of America. Do you think thousands of people every year would spend the equivalent of $50,000 for just a badge? People don't even do that for Porsche. And regardless, marketing solves that problem. Call the Falcon what it is, which is a 4 door Mustang, and people will buy it. Marketing is a powerful tool if done correctly. Grouping the Falcon and the Mustang together as a family would do wonders for sales.

Your last point is both sarcastic and non-productive. Congratulations.

Just wanting the Australian car industry to keep pushing out full size RWD cars even though people aren't buying them isn't innovation.
If you had bothered to read my comments here and in the Holden thread, I never said to continue making them solely in Australia. I said split production between 2 or even 3 countries. It cuts on importation costs and production costs, and just makes sense to do so. And you keep functioning on the belief that it will only be sold in one small market, and that there's no market for cheap RWD cars. I've made the point to you multiple times that isn't the case. I provided you with proof that it isn't the case. You have not proved your argument in any way other than "I don't think it'll work, so it obviously won't." I've given statistics that professional analysts use to prove you wrong, and you effectively just stuff your fingers in your ears and say "lalala I can't hear you you're wrong I don't believe you lalala" there's nothing more I can say to you, so just drop it.

Last edited:
So you basically made a separate post saying that you edited the last post which was modified basically to directly insult another member because they don't agree with you?

Kinda childish if you ask me.

So you basically made a separate post saying that you edited the last post which was modified basically to directly insult another member because they don't agree with you?

Kinda childish if you ask me.
No. First off, I did not insult anyone. I'm pointing out I've had this discussion before with him and I don't want to have it again. You're welcome to try and show me what exactly is an insult. I'm being a... Shall I say, rooster. But nothing I said is untrue.
Second, my second post was a double-post that I deleted the contents of and put into my first post. Since I don't know how to delete posts, I simply put 'redacted' to indicate that it doesn't belong.

If you had bothered to read my comments here and in the Holden thread, I never said to continue making them solely in Australia. I said split production between 2 or even 3 countries.
And every time it's pointed out to you why that wouldn't happen you pull some other fact out of your ass to divert from it, because you keep coming back to "why haven't mean old Ford and clueless GM continued production of the Falcon and Commodore"?

And you keep functioning on the belief that it will only be sold in one small market, and that there's no market for cheap RWD cars.[
Because you're the one claiming that there is one. It's not my job to disprove your claims that the Falcon and Commodore are cars from specific market niches that could work worldwide. I could look at your individual points, like this:
Simply axe the Taurus and build the Falcon on the new Mustang platform as its replacement. Stretch the wheelbase a bit to allow for the extra doors, change the body panels a bit, and bob's your uncle
Where you show a quite frankly embarrassing lack of understanding of engineering when you simply assume that a purpose built midsized 2 door chassis can be easily stretched a good 30 centimeters in length and fifteen centimeters in height to accommodate the market hole left by discontinuing a full size sedan, and with no justification than so they can call it a Falcon.

Or here:
Even though the people that buy regular Tauruses would be just as happy to get a 4 or 6 cylinder Falcon. But law enforcement would vastly prefer an FR V8. That alone would make up thousands of sales a month, as proven by the Crown Victoria
Where you act as if what police officers prefer to drive has much of a say in what police departments purchase. The United States already has a full size FR V8 police car. Police precincts still buy Ford Tauruses and Chevrolet Tahoes about as often as they buy Dodge Chargers; and they buy way more Ford Explorers than they buy any of the sedans. Or, hell, that you think Ford should undergo this massive model lineup change with the hope that they can get more fleet sales.

But really, what's the point?

I've given statistics that professional analysts

You mean like the statistics where you claimed multiple times to multiple people that the Pontiac G8 could not have sold any better than it did because it was limited by production, and then it turned out that they actually had allocated production levels twice as many as they were able to actually sell?
Or the statistics that the Zeta platform was primarily an Australian platform after it sold considerably worse over a longer period of time than the model built on it that was built in North America?
Or the professional analysis that dictated that there is an international market for full size non-premium RWD cars even Ford and GM used to build them worldwide but stopped 15 years ago because people started buying German cars instead?

I've seen your statistics and professional analysts, and I've come away being about as impressed as I could be when someone who acts like he's fifteen makes a desperate plea for a car company to build a car he thinks is cool.

I don't see any 300Cs as taxis here in Australia. I haven't seen any when I lived in the USA.

The 300C is seen as a gangster car and fills a toughness-sinister niche here(it had that appeal in the states, my Mother bought one of the first Hemi Cs back in '04. That's how much appeal that car had on debut). The SRT sells like AMGs where people here, mainly want the top of the line. Falcon and Commodore were taxis and Police and government rides. Sometimes fleet sales hinder a model from private sales.

It was too late for Ford to offer the turbo4 when they did. Too late when Ford decided to spend minimal funds to freshen up the interior. Sales were too far gone.

I'd be amazed if a professional analyst would go to Ford and say "well, spend close to a billion dollars adapting the Mustang architecture and we assure you, based on x car selling 3 times as much in North America as it does in Australia, that there absolutely is a sound business case for this."

Pulled out of my arse? Mate I prove you wrong and your first instinct was to attack my phrasing. You did it more than once, and it's why I stopped responding, and am going to stop responding after this message.

I am not claiming there is one. There factually is one. Otherwise the C class wouldn't exist, the E class wouldn't exist, the 5 series wouldn't exist, the 3 series wouldn't exist, the XE wouldn't exist, the XF wouldn't exist.. Need I go on?

And you simply assume it's difficult to stretch a wheelbase. Granted, it isn't the 50s anymore and cars aren't body-on-frame. But it's hardly impossible or cost-prohibitive. And it certainly isn't unheard of. And no one said anything about raising roof height.

Where I act? Actually I am quoting police agencies themselves. They have, in no uncertain terms, said they would prefer V8 and rear wheel drive. Which is why they bought up as many Crown Victorias as they could before they went out of production, and bought as much repair equipment as they could so they could keep them running for as long as possible. They don't use the Charger because the charger is flimsy and underpowered in the V6 version, and flimsy and unreliable in the V8 version. The Taurus is the best of the three options they have. Does not mean it is the best car for the job.
Ignoring that the Explorer rides on the same platform as the Taurus, and most parts are interchangeable as a result. And ignoring that fleet sales are a BIG market, regardless of how 'dirty' and 'unappealing' it may look. God forbid they make something that appeals to a large part of their market, right?

I am beginning to believe you are a troll. I've pointed it out to you time and time again that the G8 released at the absolutely worst possible time. You keep conveniently ignoring the recession that it was released in. The worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. That had a LARGE part in the lack of sales.

I won't address your comment on the Zeta not being a primarily Australian platform because I already proved you wrong on that.

Stopped buying them? Ford hasn't made a worldwide rear wheel drive car since the Scorpio, and GM still sells Cadillacs worldwide. And even then. If you think the market tastes haven't changed in 15 years, you're simply ignorant.

I'm sorry you can't understand the point I'm making, but really is neither my fault nor my problem. So to appease you, I'll make it nice and simple. You win, I'm sick of discussing this and repeating myself. Happy?

VXR
I'd be amazed if a professional analyst would go to Ford and say "well, spend close to a billion dollars adapting the Mustang architecture and we assure you, based on x car selling 3 times as much in North America as it does in Australia, that there absolutely is a sound business case for this."
Actually, that is exactly what motor companies do. They ask analysts "if we make this, will it make money? Study our sales and the sales of its potential competitors and come back with us on what you think" it ain't perfect, but it works the majority of the time. it's called spending money to make money. It didn't even cost billions to develop the Mustang from the ground up, let alone to develop a re-worked version.

Last edited:
The 300C is seen as a gangster car and fills a toughness-sinister niche here(it had that appeal in the states, my Mother bought one of the first Hemi Cs back in '04. That's how much appeal that car had on debut). The SRT sells like AMGs where people here, mainly want the top of the line. Falcon and Commodore were taxis and Police and government rides. Sometimes fleet sales hinder a model from private sales.

Plus the reason that Ford was happy to let the Crown Victoria languish in fleet sales without any real updates was because outside a trickle W-Body Impalas, they had the entire fleet market practically uncontested for 15 years. So what if they are selling fleet models just off of sticker? They were selling 30-50 thousand of the things every year, Mercury Gran Marquis sales were not fleet sales, and neither car had any real work put into them since 1992. It's easy to make money on a car when your last real development costs were spent 22 years before you took a model out of production.

and am going to stop responding after this message.
If only we could cut out the middleman and never have you respond at all.

I am not claiming there is one. There factually is one. Otherwise the C class wouldn't exist, the E class wouldn't exist, the 5 series wouldn't exist, the 3 series wouldn't exist, the XE wouldn't exist, the XF wouldn't exist.. Need I go on?
That's strange, because all of those are luxury (and therefore premium) brands, and most of them are even German. So how does that prove this:
non-premium RWD
Wrong?

And you simply assume it's difficult to stretch a wheelbase. Granted, it isn't the 50s anymore and cars aren't body-on-frame. But it's hardly impossible or cost-prohibitive. And it certainly isn't unheard of.
30. Centimeters. That's how much would have to be added to the Mustang to make it go hit for hit with the car it would replace and with the Charger.

Help me out: What was the last car you know of designed as a 2 door sporty coupe that was converted after the fact to a five meter family sedan that is also suitable for fleet use?

And no one said anything about raising roof height.
So you're saying that a four door sedan with the roofline of a Mustang would be acceptable as a full size replacement for the Taurus? Is it possible that you know that little about the cars you're talking about in such certain terms?

Where I act? Actually I am quoting police agencies themselves. They have, in no uncertain terms, said they would prefer V8 and rear wheel drive.
And given the option, they do:

Elmhurst-Tahoe-01.jpg

You're still missing the elephant in the room that police officers aren't the ones who choose what cars they get to drive.

They don't use the Charger because the charger is flimsy and underpowered in the V6 version, and flimsy and unreliable in the V8 version.
That must be why it sells about as well as the Ford Taurus.

The Taurus is the best of the three options they have.
That must be why it sells half as good as the Ford Explorer.

Does not mean it is the best car for the job.
And a Ford Mustang with a wheelbase stretch rivaling that of some limousines would be, over cars designed from the start to be that size?

And ignoring that fleet sales are a BIG market, regardless of how 'dirty' and 'unappealing' it may look. God forbid they make something that appeals to a large part of their market, right?
Ignoring fleet sales outright when they can be easily attained is a poor decision. Targeting fleet sales to make up sales potential deficiencies before you even release a new car is idiotic.

Do you have any idea about anything in the automotive industry outside of Australia? GM went bankrupt in no small part because they had been doing exactly that since the early 1990s. They even focus tested a couple of models with fleets before they released them to the public, to make sure that they wouldn't lose sales volume no matter what.

I am beginning to believe you are a troll. I've pointed it out to you time and time again that the G8 released at the absolutely worst possible time. You keep conveniently ignoring the recession that it was released in. The worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. That had a LARGE part in the lack of sales.
Actually, what you claimed until I actually looked it up was that the G8's sales were exactly what they were supposed to be, since it was LIMITED. PRODUCTION.

I won't address your comment on the Zeta not being a primarily Australian platform because I already proved you wrong on that.
Yes, you sure proved 407,000 is a larger number than 572,000.

Stopped buying them? Ford hasn't made a worldwide rear wheel drive car since the Scorpio,
Yes, because people stopped buying them. Ditto the Opel Omega. See how that works?

and GM still sells Cadillacs worldwide
And outside of America they sell literally hundreds every year. Truly fantastic proof that people are willing to buy full size cars.

I'm sorry you can't understand the point I'm making, but really is neither my fault nor my problem.
It doesn't seem like anyone is grasping what brilliance you're trying to impart in any of the threads you've posted in in the past few days, so I'd think that is a bit your problem.

Last edited:
Pulled out of my arse? Mate I prove you wrong and your first instinct was to attack my phrasing. You did it more than once, and it's why I stopped responding, and am going to stop responding after this message.

And you simply assume it's difficult to stretch a wheelbase. Granted, it isn't the 50s anymore and cars aren't body-on-frame. But it's hardly impossible or cost-prohibitive. And it certainly isn't unheard of. And no one said anything about raising roof height.

Where I act? Actually I am quoting police agencies themselves. They have, in no uncertain terms, said they would prefer V8 and rear wheel drive. Which is why they bought up as many Crown Victorias as they could before they went out of production, and bought as much repair equipment as they could so they could keep them running for as long as possible. They don't use the Charger because the charger is flimsy and underpowered in the V6 version, and flimsy and unreliable in the V8 version. The Taurus is the best of the three options they have. Does not mean it is the best car for the job.
Ignoring that the Explorer rides on the same platform as the Taurus, and most parts are interchangeable as a result. And ignoring that fleet sales are a BIG market, regardless of how 'dirty' and 'unappealing' it may look. God forbid they make something that appeals to a large part of their market, right?

Stopped buying them? Ford hasn't made a worldwide rear wheel drive car since the Scorpio, and GM still sells Cadillacs worldwide. And even then. If you think the market tastes haven't changed in 15 years, you're simply ignorant.

I'm sorry you can't understand the point I'm making, but really is neither my fault nor my problem. So to appease you, I'll make it nice and simple. You win, I'm sick of discussing this and repeating myself. Happy?

Actually, that is exactly what motor companies do. They ask analysts "if we make this, will it make money? Study our sales and the sales of its potential competitors and come back with us on what you think" it ain't perfect, but it works the majority of the time. it's called spending money to make money. It didn't even cost billions to develop the Mustang from the ground up, let alone to develop a re-worked version.
Bruh, can it, please...

Your last point is both sarcastic and non-productive. Congratulations.
I'm sorry, but didn't you just say:
So in short, you are absolutely positively unarguably unequivocally mathematically numerically statistically and definitively WRONG.

Are we finished?

And at the same time you haven't really given any actual reason why there's a market for a 4-door Mustang that isn't actually a 4-door Mustang but a much larger 4-door V8 other than how the last car that tried was somehow not meant to sell and that American taxi companies still want a large RWD saloons with low fuel mileage instead of hybrid Camrys for some reason.

I'm quite sure we are indeed finished.

Not only finished but way off topic, and I'm nauseated by the idea of a 4 door mustang....

Back to topic,

In my short life I've owned one of every Falcon body shape ever made in a Australia, from a 1968 XW Falcon ute, to the 2008 Falcon FG XR6, I've also been lucky enough to own at some point a proper Tickford engineered road car of all models from the 1992 EB XR6 to the AU XR6 and AU III XR8 Rebel, I was excited by the idea as a lad that FPV was coming with a GT but saddened when i understood Tickford was being dropped, i was severely devastated when i traded my AU XR6 in on a FG XR6, I thought Ford would have carried the Tickford basics over but i was so wrong, traction control was added, but the LSD was non existent, the motor was exactly the same as the base model Falcon, no ECU or basic tuning upgrades at all, what really got me to almost rethink the purchase was that there were factory options that came as standard on the Tickford models that weren't available if you 'built to order' after 2 years i wanted another V8 so i traded in for my BA XR8, which upon discovery has some of that Tickford essence within, however I discovered these were all factory options, not base model inclusions as per previous Tickford models,

Currently I'm looking out for 2 AU XR8's, one to restore back to factory and another use as a daily driver, while these cars are getting close to 15 years old and not the first choice for anyone collecting cars, they were the last in the range of Falcons that made you feel like you were slightly superior to other Falcon owners,

I had a good run with a Tickford AU back in '07. Aweaome car. Almost bought it, but my wife wanted more power. So, bought my '05.

Would be cool if PRA restore some older models(not good for those looking for one) to sell as turnkey cars.

I had a good run with a Tickford AU back in '07. Aweaome car. Almost bought it, but my wife wanted more power. So, bought my '05.

Would be cool if PRA restore some older models(not good for those looking for one) to sell as turnkey cars.

Is your wife Rachelle Splatt??? How can you need more power than that???

Currently I'm looking out for 2 AU XR8's, one to restore back to factory and another use as a daily driver, while these cars are getting close to 15 years old and not the first choice for anyone collecting cars, they were the last in the range of Falcons that made you feel like you were slightly superior to other Falcon owners,
Sorry but I have to disagree. Check my profile picture for a ''slightly superior to other Falcon owners'' type Ford (and it's mine:D). All XR8 options are standard on these, but I still love the older Tickfords as well.

Sorry but I have to disagree. Check my profile picture for a ''slightly superior to other Falcon owners'' type Ford (and it's mine:D). All XR8 options are standard on these, but I still love the older Tickfords as well.

Yeah, my old boss had a 50th anniversary GT-P, it was nice, but for me nothing really special, the price difference between that and the XR8 for what is really the same car with leather seats, (factory option) and a tricked up computer (also factory option) it more or less felt like Ford were trying to see just how gullible we were,

Yeah, my old boss had a 50th anniversary GT-P, it was nice, but for me nothing really special, the price difference between that and the XR8 for what is really the same car with leather seats, (factory option) and a tricked up computer (also factory option) it more or less felt like Ford were trying to see just how gullible we were,
They did become more and more similar as the years progressed but the GT's and P's were more apart from the XR8's with my model (2003). The GT-P's were the only ones with the large Brembo brakes standard (an option for GT's and I can't recall if they were an option at all for XR8's, PBR's only I think?) for the early models making them feel just a bit more special, but yes, the main differences were pretty basic. If I remember correctly they were body kit, much nicer interior trim in the P's than even the GT's (leather/suede more aggressive styled seats, both had different interior lighting + more) , exhaust, slightly different tune (30kw's is nothing to sneeze at IMO), no sound deadening on the floor, higher speed limiter, the race style start button (at the time it was highly criticized but now everyone's got one), and the all important individual number on the console that makes them collectable. I got mine when it was two years old so I missed the big price hit, and it was actually petty much the same price as a base model 2005 XR8 (Brembo's and 290kw's included).
Edit: Can't believe I forgot about the lowered and stiffened FPV tuned suspension with modified inside lip on the guards for clearance.:dunce:

Must admit I'm not overly keen on the Tickford Ranger, more of a Raptor fan myself, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Mustang variant.

Last edited:
They did become more and more similar as the years progressed but the GT's and P's were more apart from the XR8's with my model (2003). The GT-P's were the only ones with the large Brembo brakes standard (an option for GT's and I can't recall if they were an option at all for XR8's, PBR's only I think?) for the early models making them feel just a bit more special, but yes, the main differences were pretty basic. If I remember correctly they were body kit, much nicer interior trim in the P's than even the GT's (leather/suede more aggressive styled seats, both had different interior lighting + more) , exhaust, slightly different tune (30kw's is nothing to sneeze at IMO), no sound deadening on the floor, higher speed limiter, the race style start button (at the time it was highly criticized but now everyone's got one), and the all important individual number on the console that makes them collectable. I got mine when it was two years old so I missed the big price hit, and it was actually petty much the same price as a base model 2005 XR8 (Brembo's and 290kw's included).
Edit: Can't believe I forgot about the lowered and stiffened FPV tuned suspension with modified inside lip on the guards for clearance.:dunce:

Must admit I'm not overly keen on the Tickford Ranger, more of a Raptor fan myself, but I'm looking forward to seeing more of the Mustang variant.

Yeah mine came with factory Brembo's, factory DVD player and sound system (REX), first thing i did though was throw on 3in extractors and high flow exhaust system, if I decide to keep it im going to go to Pedders and get a full suspension kit for it, and I've managed to price a deal with a wrecking yard for full GT-P interior, nose, wing, skirts and rear bumper for a very cheap price,

I'm still looking into getting the full super charger kit from the top line Ford GT in America as well, no where near as pricey as you would think for second hand stuff,

Tickford-Mustang-Teaser.jpg

http://www.motoring.com.au/tickford-mustang-ready-for-action-105573/

Tickford released a lone teaser image of its Mustang kit today, but plans to release “the first phase” of its new Mustang personalisation packages after the weekend.

What we know already is that the V8 version is likely to have its power outputs increasedfrom 306kW to somewhere north of 350kW.

It is believed Tickford is even targeting 351kWin a nod to the famed 351 cubic-inch Cleveland and Windsor V8s that featured heavily in Ford’s yesteryear catalogue.

350KW isn't really alot, considering its a mustang which is supposed to be the 'be all to end all' V8 Ford's, the last GT Falcon was what 330KW? And easily beat 350KW with some pretty basic after market parts. Like cold air intake, extractors, flash and dyno tuning, heck my BA XR8 is putting out 305KW from its factory 260KW with those after market bits, and is getting way better fuel economy, kinda disappointed in this Tickford venture already.....

350KW isn't really alot, considering its a mustang which is supposed to be the 'be all to end all' V8 Ford's, the last GT Falcon was what 330KW? And easily beat 350KW with some pretty basic after market parts. Like cold air intake, extractors, flash and dyno tuning, heck my BA XR8 is putting out 305KW from its factory 260KW with those after market bits, and is getting way better fuel economy, kinda disappointed in this Tickford venture already.....
At least make them some lightweight, good handling beasts. If I had one, that's what I'd request.

I guess I can see Tim Edwards wanting to start small. Most people just want their cars to look a bit different. Personalize them. It's like he said, they're not going the Harrod, DJR route with big horsepower.

At least make them some lightweight, good handling beasts. If I had one, that's what I'd request.

I guess I can see Tim Edwards wanting to start small. Most people just want their cars to look a bit different. Personalize them. It's like he said, they're not going the Harrod, DJR route with big horsepower.

Yeah most likely, plus I guess it gives people a solid base to improve from like the old days of Tickford XR6/ XR8's, I was pissed when I traded in my AU XR6 in on an FG XR6 when I discovered it didn't have a limited slip diff in it,

Back