Production Car Series (MORE DRIVERS NEEDED)

Are we going to run DTM for all the races, or are we going to switch it up again?

I have changed the format to just one 15 lap race, I will sort out a points scoring system aswell before next weekends race. :)

Ok we need to attract some more drivers, so if any of your friends would be interested please let them no about the series and as soon as we have enough regular drivers I will implement a points and reward system for winners

I'm interested in this if you're still running it, there shouldn't be too much problem with me damaging other cars as I'm overly cautious as soon as another car is near me. I'll add you later?

This is a good series, hennessey! The reason there is little interest is that most guys don't like to get their ass beat in an indentiacal car!

Forgoten about this....So there is NO tuning involved...just bring a stock car to the event or do you just lock the room to the car???

Sorry gazbro there was no race last night, there will be one next weekend aqnd you are more than welcome

No race this weekend guys, my little boy has just been born so I am quite busy but there will be a race next weekend and I will have the points system set up

add me and I will let you no, kinda been very busy of late with my six week old son :) but i will be getting it up and running again soon

Back