mamann Messages 445 Messages mamann10 Jun 12, 2011 #1 I can't seen to get this done. it just keeps tell me upload failed. Would some walk me thru this so I can put my picture up...?
I can't seen to get this done. it just keeps tell me upload failed. Would some walk me thru this so I can put my picture up...?
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 12, 2011 #2 mamann I can't seen to get this done. it just keeps tell me upload failed. Would some walk me thru this so I can put my picture up...? Click to expand... If you mean for here, Go to "My GT Planet" and edit your avatar.
mamann I can't seen to get this done. it just keeps tell me upload failed. Would some walk me thru this so I can put my picture up...? Click to expand... If you mean for here, Go to "My GT Planet" and edit your avatar.
mamann Messages 445 Messages mamann10 Jun 12, 2011 #3 thanks so much...I was going to the wrong place
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 12, 2011 #4 mamann thanks so much...I was going to the wrong place Click to expand... Not a problem,I only managed it myself a couple days ago.
mamann thanks so much...I was going to the wrong place Click to expand... Not a problem,I only managed it myself a couple days ago.