Project Car Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi,

firstly I don't have any major complaints regards Project Cars, but seem to have an issue with audio

When using either the standard Xbox one headset or my Turtle Beach headset, all audio cuts out when I hit the LT (left Trigger)

Its only this game it happens on, please advise

thanks

Hi,

firstly I don't have any major complaints regards Project Cars, but seem to have an issue with audio

When using either the standard Xbox one headset or my Turtle Beach headset, all audio cuts out when I hit the LT (left Trigger)

Its only this game it happens on, please advise

thanks

I haven't tried it with my headset so I don't know. However, performance was awful on the first race in career mode (kart 125cc shifter), could you try it? I mean screen tearing was the worst I have seen on a game, it lagged and then went really fast, like a yo-yo. I couldn't play since it was so bad...

Yes but that's what the thread I linked is for. We can't have a thread for every glitch/bug/issue/idea/suggestion

Reactions: VBR
the biggest problem in the game is that there is no pit stop crew and animation. will they fix it in the future?

Last edited:
the biggest prombem in the game is that there is no pit stop crew and animation. will they fix it in the future?

Yes, they are worked on. We had them ingame but unless they don't work perfect for every car they are held back.

And please use the other thread. We don't need two threads for the glitches/bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back