Project CARS 2 Car List

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 2,206 comments
Mind BLOWN!!!!!!!! the full 33 car field from last years 500! Plus oval and RC kits for both cars!

Yeah. This huge car fields in pcars are one of the greatest features. Having only 16 like Assetto Corsa on console is a big letdown. You cant make realistic race expirience with ai with such a small amount of cars on track

Yeah. This huge car fields in pcars are one of the greatest features. Having only 16 like Assetto Corsa on console is a big letdown. You cant make realistic race expirience with ai with such a small amount of cars on track

I run an IndyCar league on PCars so the fact we can run more cars is just awesome. Can you imagine if the Honda and Chevy kits drive like real life? Having to decide between the Chevy kit or the Honda kit.

I run an IndyCar league on PCars so the fact we can run more cars is just awesome. Can you imagine if the Honda and Chevy kits drive like real life? Having to decide between the Chevy kit or the Honda kit.

I understand you completely. I am Endurance racing fan, and big grid size is essential in this motorsport.

We're in talks with Honda/McLaren about it. Fingers crossed.
Of all the things that would be cool... is me passing Fernando on the final lap in my Coyne. (Probably replacing Conor)

Is it bad that I want to know how Stefan's race turned out seeing as he was on pole in one of the screens? Or the other race where Hinch/Pagenaud were at the back? (Now that would be an awkward Last Row Party.)

Last edited:
Of all the things that would be cool... is me passing Fernando on the final lap in my Coyne. (Probably replacing Conor)

Is it bad that I want to know how Stefan's race turned out seeing as he was on pole in one of the screens? Or the other race where Hinch/Pagenaud were at the back? (Now that would be an awkward Last Row Party.)
We'd have to see a PC2 Indy replay this weekend, surely. That'd be too cruel if there isn't one.

upload_2017-5-27_15-29-58.png

It's the RS. Rear wing matches exactly.

The GT3 list includes more iconic brands. We'll see if some get their Viper wish. Though I'm sure Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Ford would be the iconic brands.

The GT3 list includes more iconic brands. We'll see if some get their Viper wish. Though I'm sure Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche and Ford would be the iconic brands.
There's no Ford GT3 though. I would love if we had the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R.

There's no Ford GT3 though. I would love if we had the Callaway Corvette C7 GT3-R.
I'm thinking Matech Ford GT. There is also a Mustang GT3 being developed by a privateer. Also, SMS/WMD can make fantasy version, like they did with Aston Rapide GT4 car. We'll see.
FB_IMG_1495920528721.jpg

Seyffarth Motorsport GT3 Mustang GT

Last edited:
I'm thinking Matech Ford GT. There is also a Mustang GT3 being developed by a privateer. Also, SMS/WMD can make fantasy version, like they did with Aston Rapide GT4 car. We'll see.
Seyffarth Motorsport GT3 Mustang GT
Last time I checked, the Matech Ford GT hasn't been used for years and that Mustang GT3 is very unlikely to happen.
Back in PC1, we didn't had any fantasy GT4 car from Aston Martin, all of them exist.

Last time I checked, the Matech Ford GT hasn't been used for years and that Mustang GT3 is very unlikely to happen.
Back in PC1, we didn't had any fantasy GT4 car from Aston Martin, all of them exist.
Well, we did get the Ruf GT3. So, nothing is out of the question.
I've not seen that Aston Rapide Hybrid race in GT4. I must have missed that race.

Back