Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,199 comments
Yes, but we're allowed to - encouraged even - to show those off. If they are in our current build of the game, we are allowed to show them. Anything not in our builds is strictly off-limits and I'm sure will see those members get dealt with appropriately.
If that's the case, I would like to see the Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento ;)

Somebody asked for a 488 GTE. Here you go :)

Ferrari-488-gte-imola.jpg

Taken just a few minutes ago from the latest WIP build we have access to. Taken using the Photo Mode, not from live gameplay.

Thanks you! There is WEC livery?

Aventador

Photo Mode

aventador-photomode.jpg

Live gameplay

aventador-gameplay.jpg

I've replaced the old build shot with 2 just taken. The topmost shot is taken using Photo Mode, whilst paused from the live driving. The bottom shot is external cam in live gameplay (yes, I was driving it at the time from that angle!)

As with all the images I'll be posting, these are from a pre-release build but are raw from the game (other than resizing), with no external injectors used :)

Last edited:
Thank you very much. A newer image would totally show its true glory.
I've replaced that image now with 2 fresh shots, using the latest build we have :)

EDIT : All my shots are taken in 4K and I'll be uploading them to a new Flickr album in due course. I'll post the link in here once the album is up.

EDIT : I should also add, I'm not going to be able (or willing) to oblige every request, sorry. I'll do what I can though :)

Last edited:
Since you guys can reveal any content available in the WIP builds, does that mean you can also talk about all game systems, like the details of the driver rating and matchmaking?

Random question for PCars1. In quick races, will the AI change tires if I change tires in garage before the race or are they always on the pre-determined tires based on weather?

SMS will need to hire me on, because I am about to get fired for lack of productivity here..... LOL

Unfortunately I don't think Senior Video Footage Inspector is a job yet in the game industry, but maybe soon. :)

Random question for PCars1. In quick races, will the AI change tires if I change tires in garage before the race or are they always on the pre-determined tires based on weather?

In PC1, the AI's tire choice wasn't affected by the player's IIRC.

Some of you might recognise this one

recognise-this.jpg

It's what brought me to GT Planet in the first place ;)

and some more Ferrari joy

488-algarve.jpg

488-doriftu.jpg

(that was under AI control by the way :D)

la-ferrari.jpg

la-ferrari-snow.jpg

enzo-2.jpg

enzo.jpg

These are all from old builds by the way. The 488 GTE shots at Algarve are the most recent (approx. 2 weeks old). As before, these are all from pre-release builds and, in these instances, all shots are from live gameplay in external cam :)

Unfortunately I don't think Senior Video Footage Inspector is a job yet in the game industry, but maybe soon. :)

Luckily, I can offer them FAR more than that, but hey..... someone has to break all that new ground ;)

recognise-this.jpg

488-algarve.jpg

488-doriftu.jpg

la-ferrari.jpg

la-ferrari-snow.jpg

enzo-2.jpg

enzo.jpg

Awesome shots @Cluck. One might even say they are "clucking awesome"!! (that never gets old.... :D )

EDIT: Oh come on guys!! All this traffic and you stay away long enough to get me in trouble for double posting...... Thanks a lot.... Can't count on anyone these days :( (sorry mods, I was sure someone else would post in between given how busy this place is right now).

Last edited by a moderator:

recognise-this.jpg

488-algarve.jpg

488-doriftu.jpg

la-ferrari.jpg

la-ferrari-snow.jpg

enzo-2.jpg

enzo.jpg

These are all from old builds by the way. The 488 GTE shots at Algarve are the most recent (approx. 2 weeks old). As before, these are all from pre-release builds and, in these instances, all shots are from live gameplay in external cam :)

But there's WEC livery for the 488 GTE?? :lol::lol:

Awesome shots @Cluck. One might even say they are "clucking awesome"!! (that never gets old.... :D )

EDIT: Oh come on guys!! All this traffic and you stay away long enough to get me in trouble for double posting...... Thanks a lot.... Can't count on anyone these days :( (sorry mods, I was sure someone else would post in between given how busy this place is right now).
Oh for Cluck's sake. This is why you don't deserve Mosport.

Back