Project CARS 2 General Discussion Thread - Out Now on PS4/XB1/PC

• Thread starter jake2013guy
  • 12,199 comments
Good exposure and good info. However I really don't understand articles like this. At the beginning of the articles they always make pcars 1 sound like it was this horrible arcade game that completely missed the mark for sim racers. Pcars 1 is an amazing game when it is working as intended without bugs interfering. It also has amazing physics for 90% of the time until you get to the 10% over the limit. I'd like to know if these people who say it has "gamey handling" have ever even played it.
As I understand it, they just complain about the handling while slipping, being at the limit and over ... And while you say it only represent 10% of the time for you (and probable me too), the aim of every still race should be to flirt with the limits most of the times.

Personally, I didn't complained about pcars handling and tires, but I couldn't push close to the limits because FFB didn't have me enough information to recover once I did go beyond the limits.
In my opinion, many complains about the physics were in fact FFB related.
Of course, physics weren't perfect, and if I had to point something wrong, it would be how permissive the suspensions were over the kerbs

Those rear reflectors look a bit different
Audi-RS-3-LMS-1024x683.jpg

I had counted that out ages ago. :P

Not a TCR or Super 2000 car. Not a 2014 WTCC car.
Only one I could pick with a round boot like that, is the Mal Rose V8 Supercar(don't ant have rear fogs though).
Don't know if an old DTM has a boot edge and rear fogs like that. I guess those are fins on the rear fenders.

Only one I could pick with a round boot like that, is the Mal Rose V8 Supercar(don't ant have rear fogs though).
Don't know if an old DTM has a boot edge and rear fogs like that. I guess those are fins on the rear fenders.
If it doesn't have the rear fog lights, I think we can exclude it.

Looking at the 2000 Opel, it doesn't have rear fog lights.

Edited in Photoshop. I don't care that it looks Purple. We have a car outline.
View attachment 636531

It may just be the way I'm seeing the image but on the left side rear I think I see 3 distinct winglets coming off the fender flare, which also appears to be cut out on top. If it wasn't for the wing being so tall and minimalist we all could have deemed it a BMW DTM ages ago.

If I wasn't on my phone I'd show off my ultra amazing MS Paint skills and circle them.

Image editing better than mine.
attachment.php

Having a look at the car @F1Racer68 points out, they look very similar but from the image below, I can't see any bottom lights.
article_tilt2.jpg

Of course, they might show on other versions of the car but they look very similar bar that.

Last edited:
Back