Project CARS 2 PC Cars Mods General Discussion

• Thread starter Cote Dazur
  • 104 comments
I tried yesterday FIA GT1 mod. Oh god it is awesome. I love it! Great for racing with AI. Also custom FFB files are gamechanger I am in love with this game again :) I never realized how much better PCars 2 plays on PC
I said the same thing 😋😀

Last edited:
Hello, hope someone can help. Where does PC2 save the seat moved files - I have moved the seat on lots of different cars to get a better FOV which a universal camera setting doesn't help with and now I need to copy them over to my son's rig so we match. Anyone?

This weekend installed my first mod.
The mod car shows up in car selection screen.
However as the game is in the process of loading the race event. The game crashes.

Not sure what the issue could be.

When have more time will check into it, maybe redo everything. The process was relative simple after watching somw videos.

Could be a few different reasons. It shows up so that's good. Does it work the second time through?
No did not work the 2 or 3 times that tried.
Even restarted the compture two times to if that would work.

I agree abiliry to see the mod car is good sign.

Will probably try and redo the process and use different car mod.

They work. I have somewhere around 50 installed. I do remember that when I changed my PC2 install over to an NVMe drive, they worked better and loaded quicker.
There's some good mods and people in here that can help if you're not already a member.

Where is a good place to learn how to mod Project Cars 2 & Automobilista 2. I would like to bring the 1924 Bugatti T35 to one or perhaps both games?

A lot has switched over to discord. It's still going.
I really dislike how discord's become the defacto place for mods. The problem with discord is there's no search function to find old posts, everything important gets buried. Forums are much better in that regard

I wish to find the best most upto-date physics mod for PCARS2

I don't like a lot of things. Discord being one of them. There's really no where else to go though. That's where they are. Luckily enough, only the authors of the mods can post in the mods_released channel so none of the cars get buried. All lined up in a row.

Hello, I installed mods on Project cars 2 and some cars in the menu are no longer visible. There is a white rectangle instead. If I choose them for a race, they are completely red. There are other cars in the menu that don't have the display bug but when I drive them the same problem occurs.

Iy you can help it will be very appreciated.

Back